Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2015, 09:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Red will not like the fact that Ressler is going to hunt them down but I think we will understand. He has grown fond of Ressler and I do believe that Red respects Ressler and respects that Ressler needs to do hi job.

I think there will be a lot of twists and turns next season. Maybe Liz and Red can get back in the FBI and the task force for who knows what reason. Maybe it won't be as back as we think it will be but honestly I really don't know what we can expect.

I wonder if we will see flashbacks for Ressler hunting Red all those years ago now that Ressler is going to hunt him down again.
I like the idea of flashbacks.They have so much history.Ressler's been chasing him for 5 years.There are so many things to explore.Maybe that will lead to Ressler's family.
Old 05-19-2015, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

The flashback idea indeed is amazing! Now I'm even more excited because it really could be a chance to focus more on the Ressler/Red relationship. Finally! And especially on what has happened in Brussels. I still want to know.

But really, right now I can't come up with any reason how Red and Liz could re-join the task force. The Cabal will always be around and with the influence they have, there is right now no chance. And still if the Cabal is gone, it doesn't change that Liz shot that guy and that Red is a criminal, no matter what.
Old 05-19-2015, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I still want to know what happened in Brussels to especially because Red also knows that Ressler was set out to kill him that day.

Right now, I can't see how Red and Liz will be part of the task force again but knowing our writers I am sure they will come up with an elaborate plan.
Old 05-19-2015, 05:04 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Yes it would be awesome to learn about Brussels!!

Maybe we will get some flashbacks because chasing Red again will trigger Ressler's memories.
Old 05-20-2015, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope it will trigger his memory! I think they should work more with flashbacks on the show but not like we got in episode 2x15 The Major. I want flashbacks for the past. Things we haven't seen on the show before.
Old 05-20-2015, 07:26 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

yes I agree Miranda! Most of 2x15 was boring and annoying because we all remembered all that stuff. Maybe that was their lame attempt to catch people up who hadn't been watching from the beginning? Flash backs like the ones in that episode aren't necessary.
Old 05-21-2015, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's the only reason why they did those flashbacks I think to get more people to watch.

I really can't wait to see the dynamic between Red and Ressler in S3.
Old 05-21-2015, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so with you about them using more flashbacks. The characters all of so much history on the show, so why not work with such flashbacks. Especially when it comes to Ressler and Red. They have five years! Damn it. Give us at least something!

I'm so super curious about the Red/Ressler dynamic on the show as well I really can't imagine right now how it will be.
Old 05-22-2015, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that everything they accomplished the past two years will be swept away. I have a feeling that Ressler will blame Red for taking away Liz.
Old 05-22-2015, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I think that everything they accomplished the past two years will be swept away. I have a feeling that Ressler will blame Red for taking away Liz.
But Liz hung up on him... I don't think he blames Red, he knows that Liz always had her own head and that she wouldn't have gone with Red if she wouldn't have want to.

I still think that the Red/Ressler relationship has evolved the last two years and Red wasn't the one killing Connolly. It definitely was Liz. The only thing that Red is guilty of when it comes to that is that he took her with him.
Old 05-24-2015, 04:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Their relationship has definitely evolved. For sure and that's why I am so scared that all of this is going to set that back. Yes Liz was the one to decide to go with Red and she was the one that killed Connolly but I think that Ressler might think that Red could have prevented her for killing Connolly.
Old 05-24-2015, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

It would really be an enormous step backwards, maybe even back to the beginning for Ressler and Red.

I don't think that Ressler would think that Red could have prevented her from doing that. He wasn't even there. Although I'm wondering where he knows it from... From Cooper I guess.
Old 05-25-2015, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am sure that Cooper called Red to tell him what happened.

I hope that Red and Ressler can work together to help Liz. They both want the same thing. The only difference is that Ressler is a on the inside of the system and Red is on the outside.
Old 05-25-2015, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think it so fascinating that you still see that happening. I really don't see Ressler being a help for Liz in the near future at all. Don't ask my why. I think because he told her already that he would be hunting her down and by what Jon Bokenkamp told us in that interview after the finale had aired. So I can't see Ressler and Red working together on helping Liz. What could they possibly do to help her? She shot Connolly in cold blood. She crossed a line and she can't go back.
Old 05-25-2015, 09:55 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I think the dynamic for Donald and Red will be so different this time around. Last time Diego was chasing Red they didn't know each other and they had never worked together.

Now they both know each other on a personal level and that will change things for them. I really interested to see how it changes their dynamic when Ressler starts chasing him again.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top