Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2015, 04:30 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Yeah I agree with Lindsay I kind of like where they are now. Not friends but not enemies.

I don't know if they will ever be close honestly.
Old 02-04-2015, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Frenemies!

I will start the OP for this thread tomorrow now that the Tom/Liz one is finished!
Old 02-04-2015, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay... Was I the only one that wasn't happy about Ressler's reaction on Red's appearance at the beginning of the episode?

Definitely no friends, far away from it.
Old 02-05-2015, 01:08 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Frenemies!

I will start the OP for this thread tomorrow now that the Tom/Liz one is finished!
I am so excited this one is next
Old 02-05-2015, 03:52 AM
Moderator Manager

Yeah, I don't think they'll be close and I'm okay with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Okay... Was I the only one that wasn't happy about Ressler's reaction on Red's appearance at the beginning of the episode?
I've forgotten, how did Ressler react?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-05-2015, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I forgot too. What was his reacion?
Old 02-06-2015, 01:10 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I really wish Ressler and Red would have worked together to find Liz. Ressler was helpful with Red, but it seemed like Red as trying to do it all by himself.
Old 02-06-2015, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree Amy. I really wanted to see that too. Red just wants to take all the credit
Old 02-06-2015, 12:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm interested to see Ressler's reaction to Red in next week's episode. I think their relationship took a serious step backwards after last night's episode.

But I'm not sure if Ressler ever did begin to trust Red more.
Old 02-06-2015, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

His comment: "Well, my money is on the fact that these two have a history together. Reddington and Braxton are planning something."

He never trusted Red a tiny little bit. Their relationship was never there... And with 2x10 I'm sure this didn't get any better. A pretty big step backwards.
Old 02-08-2015, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ressler never trusted Red one bit, not even after Red saved his life. I believe he is grateful to Red for doing that but trusting him?! No that will never happen, they have been through to much for that tbh.
Old 02-08-2015, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's really difficult, these relationships in TBL. Red as well doesn't trust Ressler, not at all if you ask me so it's something the two of them have in common... Nobody to blame therefore. I'm wondering if that at any point could change because if it doesn't and the Red/Liz relationship goes back to good times I don't know how a Ressler/Liz relationship would be possible. How could she be in a relationship with a guy that doesn't accept her close relationship with Red? It's all so complicated with this show.
Old 02-09-2015, 01:06 AM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for that. Typical of Ressler to say that actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
It's really difficult, these relationships in TBL. Red as well doesn't trust Ressler, not at all if you ask me so it's something the two of them have in common... Nobody to blame therefore. I'm wondering if that at any point could change because if it doesn't and the Red/Liz relationship goes back to good times I don't know how a Ressler/Liz relationship would be possible. How could she be in a relationship with a guy that doesn't accept her close relationship with Red? It's all so complicated with this show.
I don't think Liz will be concerned about how Red/Donald will be (if Liz/Donald were to happen) provided that they just stay out of each others hair and do their jobs. They don't have to be best friends but just civil towards each other. But if Ressler was to truly embrace everything about Liz, then he has to accept that Red is a big part of Liz' life whether he likes it or not. Sorry if that's OT though.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-09-2015, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, that's not OT at all, Lindsay. I love your thoughts about it and yes, you're right. But hey, it would be the same way for Red. He would have to accept it as well if he really cares about Lizzie and wants to see her happy... Oh wow, this would be sooo interesting to watch How Red and Ressler would deal with such a situation I always see Red like the father figure and we all know that boyfriends doesn't have an easy shot with the father in law normally
Old 02-09-2015, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree Kris, Red doesn't trust Ressler as well. That's the reason why he only tell the things he knows directly to Liz and not to Ressler. I think that if Ressler/Liz would happen that Red would accept it eventually when he sees that Ressler takes care of Liz, protects her just like he would do.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top