Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2018, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have to say that I have no clue either.
Old 01-03-2018, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Do you have a wish how you'd see it end?
Old 01-04-2018, 01:00 PM
Elite Fan

I'm really stuck on Ressler losing Audrey like he did and how he coped. And now we have Liz acting like she's the only one who ever had to deal with loss. We know Ressler wanted to kill his partner.
Old 01-04-2018, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No I don't even have a wish how I want it to happen. Do you Kris?

But in that moment that you loose someone it does feel like you are the only one who has ever lost somebody.

In that flashback from the tem talking about Tom. Why was Ressler the one to say: "To Tom." so they could cheers to him. He never liked Tom..
Old 01-04-2018, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

That scene was like the most horrible screen ever. What were we watching. Everybody loves Tom?
Old 01-05-2018, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I so did not need that scene. I wish they just left that out.
Old 01-05-2018, 01:05 PM
Elite Fan

And yeah you are right Ressler of all people saying to Tom.
Old 01-06-2018, 02:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree... I can see her acting like she did in that moment. But it's been weeks or maybe months that she has been into recovery and I think at some point she should realize it's not just been her that lost somebody in her life. The realization has to come back.

Do you recall her grieving Sam like this? Nope... And now for Tom. I simply don't get it, it's too much for me.

But yeah, back to Ressler... No, I have no idea how I want it all to be handled either. I don't even have an idea how he would get out of it.

This scene It was horrible! But I think horrible in the sense that all of them were like cheering and Liz was kind of depressed and almost crying. For me, all these stories sounded half-hearted. I didn't get the impression that any of them really liked Tom
Old 01-07-2018, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No, no one liked Tom so I bet they just did it to make Liz feel a little better.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Same I think I'm wondering if Ressler will acknowledge Tom's death at some point again. I really want to know what he thinks about his death.
Old 01-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would love to know what he thinks about it! I am sure he feels for Liz but I think he is not sad that Tom died.
Old 01-08-2018, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I would like to know as well. I somehow hope that we'll find out what all of them think about his death at some point... They don't need to tell her of course because nobody would ever admit that they don't really care. But they could talk to each other. Like Ressler to somebody... Red for example. Him giving a strange comment.
Old 01-09-2018, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah they shouldn't tell Liz but I do think maybe the rest will talk about it to each other or maybe not, because it has been more than a year since he died.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I would like to know as well. I somehow hope that we'll find out what all of them think about his death at some point... They don't need to tell her of course because nobody would ever admit that they don't really care. But they could talk to each other. Like Ressler to somebody... Red for example. Him giving a strange comment.
That would be nice. It we would probably get a total ret con of the show where everybody loved Tom. Even Red.

They've all given their nasty opinions about Red and we had to suffer thru it. I would love Ressler say Tom was an ass.
Old 01-10-2018, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Now he will never have the change to rough him up again.