Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2017, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

He definitely was And I loved how smart Red was in that moment and them all acting along
Old 10-11-2017, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Red really knows how to get himself out of a sticky situation.
Old 10-12-2017, 05:52 AM
Elite Fan

Prescott is really using Ressler now. Ressler is going to have to do something. I loved him talking to the lady cop.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh man... This was bad for Ressler. I don‘t know where this is going to go... He‘s entered really difficult territory and I have no idea how he‘ll ever get out of this
Old 10-12-2017, 11:00 AM
Elite Fan

I really didn't think he would take the car with the body. I expected him to draw the line.
Old 10-14-2017, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, really? You did? But what would he have done instead? What did you expect?
Old 10-14-2017, 09:42 AM
Elite Fan

I actually thought that he never changed the tire and I thought he had walked away until he got to the crime scene in the car. I guess I wasn't paying attention.

So yeah because of that I thought he was going to walk away and call Prescotts bluff. I thought he was going to dare him to tell because like Ressler said at first they both had something to lose.
Old 10-15-2017, 02:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

No, he hadn't done that but the opposite... I still can't believe it somehow. It's so super sad and I'm wondering what will come next.

I wish he had called Prescott's bluff because honestly, Prescott would be done as well as soon as he brings Ressler in.
Old 10-15-2017, 02:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This is totally getting out of hand. Prescott has Ressler in a position he is not going to get out of easily.

Ressler doesn't dare to call Prescott bluff cause he knows that Prescott will go to Cooper and tell him everything and then his career is probably going to be over.
Old 10-17-2017, 02:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's true... And the Hitchin thing was just an incident but helping a criminal getting rid of a dead body, not so much Now it's two things that need to go away already shall it all come out.

But he made a mistake... I recall how fierce he was in wanting Liz to stand up for what she'd done. Where is that person now?
Old 10-17-2017, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wish he did the same as what he advised Liz to do. Stand up for himself. Like you said, killing Hitchin was an accident but what he is doing now, he is doing it willingly and he knows it's wrong.
Old 10-17-2017, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

Honestly I think that's why I totally misjudged the scene. I expected him to not move the dead body. I expected him to call prescotts bluff. And he did not do what I expected.
Old 10-18-2017, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I though he would have called his bluff as well..
Old 10-19-2017, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I as well wish he would have done what he told Liz to do... He is going against all of his believes. And why? Do you think there might be something like him being glad about Hitchin being dead involved no matter how she died? I somehow doubt that his regret is bigger than his joy about her finally being gone.

I somehow never expected him to call Prescott's bluff... He did exactly what I expected.
Old 10-20-2017, 04:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think his regret about how it all went is bigger than his joy that he is dead but I can't imagine that he is really sad about her being dead.

In s1 he would have never let this happen to him. He would have never let anyone blackmail him.