Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2017, 12:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ressler is in deep **** after killing Hitchin, we will see what favours will Prescott ask now, when he knows that Ressler is FBI agent. I really want Diego to ask Red for help.
Old 10-01-2017, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, a really big mistake made by Ressler here I have no idea how he shall get out of it at all... He revealed his true identity and I still can't believe that he'd do that. How can he be so careless as to reveal everything. I don't get this.

Besides, Prescott is known for keeping the proof of what has happened at a crime scene. We knew that already. Why didn't Ressler see that? What did he expect?
Old 10-01-2017, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Did we know that Prescott hold evidence behind? I can't remember that but if Ressler knew that, than he is even more stupid that he called Prescott but I think he panicked and called Prescott without really thinking about it. I don't know. All I know is that he is in big trouble.

I do hope that because of this Ressler is going to get a good storyline that he deserves.
Old 10-02-2017, 05:29 AM
Master Fan

Prescott didn't realize that you don't mess with a fellow Canadian (Diego) cause when you do; you bring the full wrath of our nation on your head. Is Prescott (James) ready for that
Old 10-02-2017, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think he realized that Brian.
Old 10-02-2017, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

We knew it because how else would they have been able to find Reven Wright? He kept all of the people down there in this cellar... At least I assumed the whole time that this was Prescotts secret little hideout.
Old 10-03-2017, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG! I totally forgot that that was Prescott's work. So why did he leave Hitchin on the floor of her house? Why not put her in a barrel?
Old 10-05-2017, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Because he has different ways of getting rid of the evidence. I recall at the beginning of the Prescott episode he was at a woman's house. The woman had killed her husband and he told her the story she was supposed to tell the police. Something about him jumping out the window or so? And then this dead body was thrown out the window... He has his own way. In this case of the woman he didn't get rid of the body either.
Old 10-05-2017, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes he has his very own ways. At least he didn't bother Ressler this episode.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

He didn't. I wish he had though because it means more screen time for Ressler. I in general missed our task force a lot in these episodes.
Old 10-08-2017, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah me too. When they were going to the auction I had hoped to see them in action both Ressler and Samar.

Old 10-08-2017, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me, too But somehow they weren't... Still, it was great to see them work together

And Ressler, when he was just putting the picture up and Red and Blaise came in and he was like 'OMFG, what now?' and Red tells Blaise that they were just putting it down Ressler's face then! It was priceless
Old 10-09-2017, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That was indeed priceless! He was like "oh crap, we're caught."
Old 10-09-2017, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Completely! He didn't manage to overplay it somehow, he felt so caught in that moment
Old 10-10-2017, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And he was.