Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2017, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think he was too.

On the bright side though, I am going to watch Lavender tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited!!
Old 02-05-2017, 02:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

I notice that at the moment Donald is in the background. Miranda where will you watch Lavender ?
Old 02-06-2017, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

At home Aga. I found a link online.

I watched Lavender today and it was really good! It was amazing to see Diego as a father. A totally different role than he has in TBL and had on Homeland. He played a loving husband and father and he rocked his ginger scruff! The movie itself was very intriguing and little scary at some points but nothing like horror scary.
Old 02-06-2017, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, Ressler isn't the focus lately... I bet this will change as soon as Tom is gone. At least that's what my gut is telling me

And OMFG!!! I found the movie on the website I download from as well. Going to download it at the weekend the latest How fantastic is that?
Old 02-07-2017, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is so awesome that you found it as well Kris!! I hope you will like it just as much as I did.
Old 02-08-2017, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I need to download it at the weekend but before my shows aren't on hiatus I might not be able to watch it
Old 02-09-2017, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No worries. It's cool that you want to watch it as well
Old 02-10-2017, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oookay... Back to Ressler. Man, we got some background on him. He's got a brother! And it looks like his mother called him? At least that's the impression I got or was I wrong there?
Old 02-10-2017, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah it was his mother
Old 02-10-2017, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes it was his mother that called him.

He has a brother!! I also felt like he had one but I am so happy that we finally know more about his family. It was so sad that he didn't go see his brother. He really should have gone. It really broke my heart when he crying. I have never seen him cry.

x

Last edited by Miranda; 02-10-2017 at 02:08 PM
Old 02-10-2017, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

I should have said that I am glad you got some good Ressler scenes. I did like seeing his love and concern for his family and he trusted Samar enough to talk to her.
Old 02-11-2017, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am glad he trusted Samar enough to tell her. He can't do everything on his own and he needs to share his feelings even if that is so hard for him.

It's almost time for a new thread! Any title suggestions? I really like this one.

"He’s my brother. Should’ve been there."
Old 02-11-2017, 10:26 AM
Elite Fan

I like it too
Old 02-11-2017, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not soo much with you... I liked to find out that he has a mother still and a brother as well. But I don't get why he didn't go. Not at all. It's just a no go for me and afterwards sitting crying in his office and blaming it all on Red again when it actually was his choice alone. Nobody else told him to stay and not to go there. I have a feeling that there's more behind it, more reason why he didn't go there.

I'm totally fine with that title, Miranda
Old 02-11-2017, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Listen, I totally agree on the fact that it's his own fault that he didn't go and I still don't get why he didn't go. I would have dropped everything and I would have gone.

Maybe you are right, maybe something happened in the past that held him back to go see his brother. I don't know.