Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2016, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MelBelle~ (View Post)
I love that gif, he was so adorable in that scene, the most calmest he's been throughout the series, it was nice
Oh yes, so true. We normally don't see him that easy going and calm. It was a great change and I hope it'll stay that way. Maybe it's because Liz is back and safe and because of him doing again what he loves the most, being out in the field
Old 02-09-2016, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that's it Kris. Liz is safe again. He doesn't have to be the boss anymore and he can do what he loves the most again.
Old 02-11-2016, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I think that's it Kris. Liz is safe again. He doesn't have to be the boss anymore and he can do what he loves the most again.
Yeah... And I love that, it's really awesome to see him that way again because he really was hard to watch sometimes at the beginning of the season. His behavior had changed so much. I'm glad he's back to 'normal' again.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Oh yes, so true. We normally don't see him that easy going and calm. It was a great change and I hope it'll stay that way. Maybe it's because Liz is back and safe and because of him doing again what he loves the most, being out in the field
Yeah probably just having everything back to normal again, everything he loves doing.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 02-14-2016, 05:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can I just say that I died a little seeing Ressler holding those kids' hands.

Old 02-14-2016, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MelBelle~ (View Post)
Yeah probably just having everything back to normal again, everything he loves doing.
Exactly It's maybe what he needs because we know he is really damaged as well. And knowing his partner being in danger and the Cabal on their heals wasn't easy for him.

Aww, Miranda
Old 02-15-2016, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What happened this season got to him. It wasn't easy for him either and we saw him break a little when he told Aram and Samar that he was scared. Scared to loose Liz but I would like to see more. He was been through so much. With Audrey, with his addiction, with Red and Liz..
Old 02-15-2016, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, this moment was so important and it showed us that he is human as well... It was so hard with him during the beginning of the season. I got where he rage was coming from but finally seeing him scared and see that he still cares for her and her wellbeing was great.

Do you think that the situation with Liz somehow reminded him of what happened to Audrey?
Old 02-16-2016, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know if it does. We never really found out if Audrey was actually pregnant. We just all thought she was so I don't think that Ressler knows for sure either. Does he? Or maybe when they examined Audrey he found out through the doctor?
Old 02-19-2016, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I don't know if it does. We never really found out if Audrey was actually pregnant. We just all thought she was so I don't think that Ressler knows for sure either. Does he? Or maybe when they examined Audrey he found out through the doctor?
I'm sure he knows... I just wish he would talk to somebody about it at some point. But I'm sure she wouldn't have gotten the test for nothing, you know? You only go get one when you really could be pregnant
Old 02-19-2016, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes you only buy I test when you think you are pregnant but you can also think you are pregnant and not be.

Diego live tweeted again last night. It's been such a long time since he did that!

Old 02-19-2016, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yes you only buy I test when you think you are pregnant but you can also think you are pregnant and not be.
Yes, that's true but I doubt that the writers wanted to tell us this... I'm sure she was pregnant and since they didn't want it to be voiced but to be shown in a different way they used this method.

I had to laugh out loud about this one

x
Old 02-19-2016, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG I literally just posted that one in the Keenler thread!

I love Diego so much!
Old 02-21-2016, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I saw it And I love it so much as well! He's amazing and I love his sense of humor so much!

Did we see these before?

x
Old 02-22-2016, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No we didn't. I think they are kind of new! I love him with the glasses.