Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2015, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

What Miranda said about the birthday thread You could add your birthday there as well, Sarah

He is super sweet, right? Lucky guys who met him

And you are a fan of his outfit on the first picture? Oh man, I don't like it at all... Looks way too feminine to me.

Quote:
DK used to more active on twitter right after he got his account. He used to post these silly, funny observations. But now he seems more business orientated - only tweets on thursdays. Maybe he got some of those nasty tweets from some idiotswhich has made him more wary to engage with the fans. But he does read his tweets regularly - because he always answers to other actors and people in the biz. I'm sure he appreciated all the good wishes from his fans.
I think every actor should be aware that there will always be haters and creeps out there who would tweet some senseless crap or so... Gladly there are a lot more that are nice and caring and I really hope that this wasn't the reason why he stopped to interact with his fans. Because that would be annoying. I somehow assume it's simply a time thing. Look at Megan, she isn't as active anymore either and it will get even worse when she has her child. That's how life goes.
Old 12-12-2015, 01:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I think every actor should be aware that there will always be haters and creeps out there who would tweet some senseless crap or so... Gladly there are a lot more that are nice and caring and I really hope that this wasn't the reason why he stopped to interact with his fans. Because that would be annoying. I somehow assume it's simply a time thing. Look at Megan, she isn't as active anymore either and it will get even worse when she has her child. That's how life goes.
Yes, it could be a time issue - he must be very busy and he also has a small child. I suppose my mind went to negative comments because of how the cast is sometimes blamed for stuff which is beyond their control. For example, Megan made some comment sometime back which was perceived by some fans as anti-Lizzington and they were pretty horrible to her. DK also has to deal with people who are angry with Ressler for one issue or other. Look at the mass hysteria when Ressler slept with Samar! I think internet just gives people the illusion of anonymity which of course lets the inner *******s of some people come out.

Quote:
And you are a fan of his outfit on the first picture? Oh man, I don't like it at all... Looks way too feminine to me.
I think its the coat thing he is wearing. Is it a coat or a cardigan? It makes me think of stuff worn by old grandpas everywhere.
Old 12-13-2015, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I know what you mean, Sarah. It's really sad there are even fans out there that call themselves fans and then go and tweet such a crap to one of the actors... But I hope the actors don't let that get to themselves because that really could be fatal.

Quote:
I think its the coat thing he is wearing. Is it a coat or a cardigan? It makes me think of stuff worn by old grandpas everywhere.
YES! That exactly But tastes are different to it's pretty cool that Miranda loves it. But I can't find anything nice about it to say.
Old 12-13-2015, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

It's good that we don't all have the same taste.

x

Look at this picture!

x
Old 12-13-2015, 11:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
It's good that we don't all have the same taste.
Oh definitely. But it's great that all our tastes converge when it comes to one ginger special agent.

Quote:
x
Look at that scruff. And I never found gingers hot until this man came along.
Old 12-14-2015, 07:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Old pic but he is so cute:

X
Old 12-14-2015, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

That is such a cute picture! I had never seen it before. Thanks for posting it rinko.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alt.er (View Post)

Hot right?! I love scruff on him so much! The only time when you see he is a ginger is when he has scruff.
Old 12-15-2015, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Miranda, that second picture in your post, is it a new one? He looks really stunning there!

Quote:
It really suits him, right? He looks good that way, really amazing even. He should wear the ginger a lot more in TBL tbh...

Diego seems to love NBC, huh?
Old 12-15-2015, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Miranda, that second picture in your post, is it a new one? He looks really stunning there!
I don't know if it's a new one. I had never seen it before. I think maybe it was taking during the summer hiatus? cause he did have scruff during the hiatus.
Old 12-16-2015, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I don't know if it's a new one. I had never seen it before. I think maybe it was taking during the summer hiatus? cause he did have scruff during the hiatus.
Oh yes, I recall him wearing a scruff during the hiatus... Maybe it has something to do with the movie he shot? There was a movie, right? Lavender?

July 27, 2013, press pic for Yahoo TV before the pilot of The Blacklist. Diego Klattenhoff Instagram Takeover “The home stretch!” -Diego

x
Old 12-16-2015, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Yes Lavender. It's set to comes out in 2016.

Diego looks so good in that picture!
Old 12-16-2015, 11:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Hot right?! I love scruff on him so much! The only time when you see he is a ginger is when he has scruff.
Quote:
It really suits him, right? He looks good that way, really amazing even. He should wear the ginger a lot more in TBL tbh...
Yup, he looks so good with a bit of scruff. His gingerness comes out when he has a beard or longer hair. I love it. Maybe in an upcoming episode, he can go undercover and get to show off his gingerliciousness.

I loved everything about Ressler but his hairstyle is so severe. He looks like a straight-up blonde. Once in a while it'd be nice to see it move. I loved it when he fought with Tom and his hair was messed up.

Quote:
Yes Lavender. It's set to comes out in 2016.
I can't wait for the movie. Horror movies are doing well lately. Hope this one does very well too and leads to more roles for DK. I'd love to watch him in a romantic role. A few days ago I saw a clip of him in a movie called Unconditional where he was the main girl's husband and he was so adorable in it. I'd love to see more of that.
Old 12-17-2015, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Quote:
Yup, he looks so good with a bit of scruff. His gingerness comes out when he has a beard or longer hair. I love it. Maybe in an upcoming episode, he can go undercover and get to show off his gingerliciousness.
I would love that! The scruff he had during the summer hiatus was so hot that I really wanted him to have it on the show as well.

Quote:
I can't wait for the movie. Horror movies are doing well lately. Hope this one does very well too and leads to more roles for DK. I'd love to watch him in a romantic role. A few days ago I saw a clip of him in a movie called Unconditional where he was the main girl's husband and he was so adorable in it. I'd love to see more of that.
I can't wait for Lavender either! I am not a fan of horror movies. I never watch them tbh but this one I just need to see for Diego!

Oh Sarah you should definitely check out Unconditional! It is such an amazing movie! Diego doesn't have that big of a part in the movie but he is awesome in it and so is the movie itself.
Old 12-19-2015, 11:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I would love that! The scruff he had during the summer hiatus was so hot that I really wanted him to have it on the show as well.
Any chance you could post some pics of the summer scruff? I am of course, asking for science. :

Quote:
I can't wait for Lavender either! I am not a fan of horror movies. I never watch them tbh but this one I just need to see for Diego!
I love horror movies! I'm more partial to psychological horror rather than the gorefests. But invariably after watching one, I turn on every light in the house and hide under the covers. Really hope Lavender turns out to be a good movie.

Quote:
Oh Sarah you should definitely check out Unconditional! It is such an amazing movie! Diego doesn't have that big of a part in the movie but he is awesome in it and so is the movie itself.
I literally just saw the movie. Thanks for recommending it. Very inspiring with a lovely, uplifting message but the whole time I kept thinking that it needed more DK. He was so sweet and caring as the husband - I wanted to see more of their married life.

Last edited by alt.er; 12-19-2015 at 11:10 AM
Old 12-19-2015, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Quote:
I literally just saw the movie. Thanks for recommending it. Very inspiring with a lovely, uplifting message but the whole time I kept thinking that it needed more DK. He was so sweet and caring as the husband - I wanted to see more of their married life.
Really? that is so awesome! It was very inspiring but I agree that it needed more Diego. I loved him as her husband. He was so sweet and when he was riding that horse!

Quote:
Any chance you could post some pics of the summer scruff? I am of course, asking for science. :
Of course I can! Here you go.

x

x

x

Okay so don't look at his clothes in this picture cause I honestly don't know what was going on with that.

x

Last edited by Miranda; 12-19-2015 at 02:56 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread