Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2016, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love the pics at the Upfronts! Looks like he's been growing out the facial hair.
Old 05-30-2016, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

He normally always does that when they are on a filming hiatus I love it somehow. I wish he would do that more often, Cece.

Quote:
I don't know why maybe she know it that he needs grieving by himself, but when she was talking to Cooper about Ressler taking Liz death hard as Red, I think she knows him on some emotional level.
Miranda why not?
That actually makes sense, Aga And you have a point... If it wouldn't have been just that one night stand and him firing her right away, who knows, maybe I would have started shipping them. But with what they played there, they ruined it for me. Sadly. And with the betrayal (for me it's still one) it was on Aram...

Miranda is a Keenler shipper
Old 05-30-2016, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It is so awesome to hear that the Cabal SL is going to continue. Let's hope JB will keep his promise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by witch123 (View Post)
Miranda why not?
He needed that moment for himself, to grieve over Liz's death. He is such a private person, he doesn't show his emotions easily and he just needed to be alone for a moment. That my opinion on it at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR_Roxy (View Post)
Love the pics at the Upfronts! Looks like he's been growing out the facial hair.
He always let's his facial hair grow whenever the show is on hiatus. I love the scruff on him so much. I want him to have it on the show too.
Old 05-30-2016, 01:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)

Miranda is a Keenler shipper
I will be a Navsler shipper , I didn't think about Donald and Liz together.
Old 05-31-2016, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I will be a Navsler shipper , I didn't think about Donald and Liz together.
Navsler! Priceless! or Ressabi.
Old 05-31-2016, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sure this storyline needs to be continued because the Cabal is everything that Red was after the whole 25 years... So yeah, I didn't expect differently but it would be great to see Ressler being involved.

Miranda, you definitely have a point with that That he needed some time for himself. That's how he is coping with things... It would be the same for me. I would need to be alone before deciding to involve another person into my emotional turmoil. I get that.

Oh wow, Ressler and Samar don't make for a good shipper name.
Old 05-31-2016, 12:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
yea it's difficult to make one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Navsler! Priceless! or Ressabi.
I think i will stay with Navsler, because Ressabi kind of remind me of Wasabi (Japanese plant)
Old 06-01-2016, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
No they really don't

Yes agree, you are right. It does sounds like wasabi.
Old 06-02-2016, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh man... You guys crack me up here!

So Ressler and Samar, we have our first official shipper here

Why though didn't you ever think of Liz and Ressler, Aga? I'm just curious.
Old 06-02-2016, 01:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Oh man... You guys crack me up here!

So Ressler and Samar, we have our first official shipper here

Why though didn't you ever think of Liz and Ressler, Aga? I'm just curious.
yea first official shipper . It just never cross mine mind, because i was more focusing on Red, and Liz kind of was with Tom. I need to think about them, i can always ships them both with Ressler
Old 06-03-2016, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I need to think about them, i can always ships them both with Ressler
Yes you certainly can.

Old 06-03-2016, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
yea first official shipper . It just never cross mine mind, because i was more focusing on Red, and Liz kind of was with Tom. I need to think about them, i can always ships them both with Ressler
Maybe you'll fall in love now that we re-watch the episode We'll see

A Barbershop? How cool is that?
Old 06-03-2016, 12:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

A Barbershop , can you imagine to be on the blacklist in this barbershop
Old 06-04-2016, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That would be so cool!

Diego is enjoying his time off.

There is going to be Ressler Twitter Event on June 10th.

Quote:
To the Keenler community and Donald Ressler fans on tumblr, I’m posting this on various social media sites to get as many people as possible actively involved. Many of Diego Klattenhoff’s fans are not happy with the lack of screen time and story/character development for our favorite FBI Agent. With the help of some amazing people, I’ve organized a Donald Ressler Support Day on Twitter to demonstrate our desire for much more screen time and improved story development for Ressler on The Blacklist. Again, this is a Twitter event and I’m notifying any tumblr users who want to help support Ressler (and Diego).
[Read More]
Several people are generously sharing some gorgeous icons, screenshots and videos they’ve created to be used for this event. I’ve set up some guidelines to help make our campaign a success. If you have a Twitter account and would like to participate, please read these guidelines very carefully. We want to get the attention of the writers and producers of “The Blacklist” and let them know we want much more Ressler in Season 4!

#MORERESSLERS4 TWITTER EVENT GUIDELINES

1) Do not use #MoreResslerS4 before the designated date and time.
The event will begin on Friday, June 10, at 9 AM EST and will run for 24 hours, so that those all time zones have a chance to participate. Please gently remind anyone who uses the hashtag before the event to wait until June 10 at 9 AM, and tell them that using the tag too much beforehand will lessen the impact. We want to bombard the writers and producers of “The Blacklist” that Friday and really get their attention. Please be nice! We want everyone to feel welcome and their contributions are appreciated.
2) One # term per Tweet, and please use only #MoreResslerS4.
3) We’d like to get as many people tweeting as possible vs. a small group tweeting a lot of tweets. Please tell everyone who is TeamRessler about the event. There is strength in numbers! The more unique tweeters we have, the better chance we have to get the writers’ and producers’ attention. Do send your tweets quickly, but pace yourself to avoid having your tweets frozen. You can send up to 1,000 tweets per day as long as they are not all identical.
4) Accounts with many followers help a lot! Accounts with fewer followers obviously get less attention as less people will see their tweets. But tweets/RTs from accounts like @BlacklistRoom (writers), @JonBokenkamp or @johneisendrath (producers), or individual writers (@Daniel_Knauf) will make a bigger impact because they have more followers. Let’s also try to widen our TeamRessler network. An easy way is to follow people on fan Twitter lists.
5) We want to grab non-Ressler fans’ attention and get our message out about Ressler to another audience. This is key to getting retweets from other people who aren’t already involved in this event. Try to come up with questions for the writers/producers before the event. They can be pasted and copied for easier tweeting. We have some people using classic Ressler lines that can be shared, along with pics, screenshots, gifs and videos of great Ressler moments. “Cool” tweets are more likely to be retweeted!
6) We can discuss aspects of Donald Ressler in our tweets. You can include the word “Blacklist” (with no #) in your tweet. Talk about Season 4 and what you want to see!
7) If you have particular episodes you love in which Ressler appeared, find out who wrote those and tweet the writers to tell them! Praise will get their attention and they’re apt to respond to positive rather than negative tweets.
8) Retweets are an easy way to help out with the volume of tweets. Simply search for the hashtag and retweet the ones you like. If you know how to use a Twitter application like TweetDeck or HootSuite, this can make retweeting even easier.
9) When you retweet, use the “Quote Tweet” option and add recipients like @BlacklistRoom (most important!), @JonBokenkamp, @johneisendrath, or individual writers, to grab the attention of the audience to whom we really want to make our desires known. Leave room for your own comments and questions, so you can tweet individual tweets to a variety of people!
Let’s get as many people as possible involved! Please pass this around on tumblr so that everyone with a Twitter account who wants to participate will get a chance! Thank you!!

Twitter handles of individual Blacklist writers/producers:
Blacklist Writers (group) - @BlacklistRoom

Season 3:
Brandon Sonnier - @BrandonBSonnier
Brandon Margolis - @BrandonMargolis
Daniel Cerone - @DanielVCerone
Dave Metzger - @DaveMetzger
Daniel Knauf - @Daniel_Knauf
Lukas Reiter - @LukeReiter
Brian Studler - @BrianStudler
Vincent Angell - @vangell66
Dawn DeNoon - @AlbaMezzoGiorno
Dave Thomas - @TheDaveThomas
Taylor Martin - @Tay2theLO
Nicole Phillips - @nicoledphillips (comic books)
[No account – J.R. Orci

Season 2:
Kristen Reidel - @kristenreidel
Jim Campolongo - @CampJim44
Jonathan Shapiro - -@legalshapiro
[No accounts – Amanda Kate Shuman, Mike Ostrowski]

Season 1:
John Zinman - @jzinman
Anthony Sparks - @SparksAnthony
Joe Carnahan - @carnojoe
[No accounts – Elizabeth Benjamin, Daniel Voll, Patrick Massett, Wendy West, John C. Kelley]

Producers/Creators:
Jon Bokenkamp - @JonBokenkamp
John Eisendrath - @johneisendrath
Old 06-04-2016, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, I read about the Twitter event So cool! Hopefully it'll be some kind of success because JB and the other writers are developing the storyline for season 4 right now

Quote:
A Barbershop , can you imagine to be on the blacklist in this barbershop
That really would be cool!

And thanks for the Tweets, Miranda. I guess he's home now?

Look at what I found. So beautiful, too.

x