Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2015, 12:58 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChellyChelle (View Post)
I honestly don't even know. I think a fan took the words of one of the writers and twisted them around to make it seem like they were killing off a character. I haven't heard anything substantial that Ressler (or anyone) is getting the axe.
I haven't heard anything either but then again, I didn't hear about Parminder's character getting the shaft last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
You know what I wish for sometimes? That they would have kept Audrey alive for some longer because that at least would have meant a storyline for Ressler for a while. They couldn't have put him into the background that much if he had a family, maybe even a kid...
It (the Audrey SL) made for great character development for Ressler in S1 and tbh, I don't know what they could do with him in S2 but that's the writers problems not ours.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-30-2015, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree Amy. His character has to much potential.

Old 04-30-2015, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, you know, they could have just dragged Ressler's storyline further on. Like him building a relationship and just to the end of the first season bring the Mako Tanida one. It would have given us the chance to see a lot more of him in a relationship and her death might have been worth for him even which could have led into a drug problem that wasn't just solved by rinsing the pills... And so on...

Wow, that art of Diego AMAZING!
Old 04-30-2015, 02:25 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

great art of Diego!!

He looks so different with dark hair!! Is his hair naturally dark? The blond seems to fit him so well I thought it was his natural color.
Old 05-01-2015, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Amy - His natural hair color in kinda of ginger.

We still didn't see much of Ressler in last night episode but there was one moment that I loved so much!

x

Diego attending the Washington Capitals vs New York Rangers playoff game at Madison Square Garden

Look at this cute picture! I know what everybody is thinking. I was also thinking it but the baby is not Diego's son. It's Casey and Sara Castano's son. Casey is a second assistant director on The Blacklist.

x

Last edited by Lauren Helen Graham; 05-03-2015 at 06:24 AM
Old 05-02-2015, 01:41 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I don't see a baby I am so confused
Old 05-03-2015, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Amy, you don't see a baby? I see one and Diego is holding it. And when I saw the picture I as well though it was his son but sadly it wasn't. But wow, pretty cool that Casey's wife brought their son with her to set.

Okay, what game would it be? Football?

We got some of Ressler tonight. And he got suspicious of Liz... I'm starting to sense a truth coming to light soon
Old 05-03-2015, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

His own son is not a baby anymore. He is aroud 3. But he is so adorable holding that baby!

I don't know what kind of game it is. It could also be Basketball.

I think so too Kis. I don't think she can keep a secret for long that she is seeing Tom again. Ressler is going to be so disapointed when he finds out.
Old 05-04-2015, 12:46 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Amy, you don't see a baby? I see one and Diego is holding it. And when I saw the picture I as well though it was his son but sadly it wasn't. But wow, pretty cool that Casey's wife brought their son with her to set.
I can see it now. Before it was just a blank white space. Images are wonky for me on lately. Sometimes I get them and sometimes I don't. I don't know if it's my browser or what.
Old 05-04-2015, 07:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

I can totally see a huge blowup happening within the next 2 episodes when Ressler finds out Liz has been spending time with Tom, trusting him to help her.
He will be so hurt. So betrayed. I hope she gets to see how her actions hurt the people around her, even still.

I was happy tosee Ressler a little more in the last episode. And Samar!
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist
Old 05-04-2015, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Badass Ressler! I really missed him.

x
Old 05-04-2015, 11:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Miranda, I loved when he did that ^^

The writers definitely showed us a little bit of why we've grown to love him in the last episode.
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist
Old 05-04-2015, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
I can see it now. Before it was just a blank white space. Images are wonky for me on lately. Sometimes I get them and sometimes I don't. I don't know if it's my browser or what.
Oh no, that sucks... Did you ask over at the technical and sever question thread about it? I really hope it'll be okay for you soon.

Quote:
He will be so hurt. So betrayed. I hope she gets to see how her actions hurt the people around her, even still.
I'm happy you as well are using that word here and feel the same

I was like OMFG, is he really don't that? And he did and they jumped out of the car as if nothing had happened
Old 05-05-2015, 12:54 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
We still didn't see much of Ressler in last night episode but there was one moment that I loved so much!

x

Look at this cute picture! I know what everybody is thinking. I was also thinking it but the baby is not Diego's son. It's Casey and Sara Castano's son. Casey is a second assistant director on The Blacklist.
Same. I still think there wasn't enough of Ressler in this ep BUT I am glad to see him back working side by side with Liz.

I love that pic with the baby!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-05-2015, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree Lindsay. Still not enough Ressler. We need more and I really hope that we get that in the last two episodes!

Ressler can be so badass and I am glad they showed that again in the last episode. It had been too long ago.