Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2017, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMFG! Oh yes, I love your thoughts on that... Why didn't this come from me?
Old 03-06-2017, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah why didn't you think about that Kris?
Old 03-07-2017, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

Lol. Surely there has got to be a Red gets injured scene that results in him taking his shirt off. I mean the mans been shot, blown up, in a car wreck and poisoned and he always keeps his clothes.
Old 03-07-2017, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hm... Could become a really difficult business, huh? What about Lizzie being hurt or frozen almost to death and him being forced to get rid of his clothes so he could give them to her or because he needs to stop a bleeding? And of course he can only wear a dress shirt in this moment
Old 03-07-2017, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

That works but she can't be too near death that she doesn't see the scars. Just semi dead will do.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah Liz don't die for real just a tiny bit or pretend like you did once before..

I guess there is never going to be a change for us to see Red shirtless.
Old 03-08-2017, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, semi dead is totally fine with me I don't want her dead either... That would be my worst nightmare. Her seeing the scars, realizing what they are from and right away dying

No, I guess there isn't At least one time would be nice. Although I'm not sooo sure if I really want to see him without his shirt on He isn't the youngest anymore. I really don't know.
Old 03-08-2017, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I thought the same Kris but we will just have to sacrifice for Liz to see the scars.

Although we will be so excited for her to see the scars we won't notice anything else.
Old 03-09-2017, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

But I don't want her to see the scars and die right away cause then we never know what her reaction would be.

You might be right about that Kris. He isn't the youngest anymore but maybe he has a gorgeous body for his age who knows?
Old 03-09-2017, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

A gorgeous body for his age? Sigh. I feel so old. I look in my mirror sometimes and wonder who that old person is.
Old 03-10-2017, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn, you, too??? I really thought I had to run and hide now that I said that but it seems I wasn't the only one thinking like that.

Miranda, you've got a good point here... That's what I was thinking on the other side as well Now I want to see it, one time!

Marilyn, that's not true If we don't grow old we will die young and who wants that? I don't want that and everybody grows old. It's normal and it happens to all of us. It's nothing bad.
Old 03-10-2017, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You know, these days we have to be happy that we grow old. So many people die young and don't get that change so the older we get the better Marilyn.

I would like to see it more than once Kris but if that can't happen I will be happy with only one time.
Old 03-10-2017, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

You guys are right!

I do sometimes wonder if James feels self conscious about how he looks now. You can see some weight gain. If he does, it doesn't show. He just oozes self confidence. Just his whole personality draws you in. I think he could be shirtless and we might catch our breath.
Old 03-10-2017, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

We tend to be so smart sometimes

I think James really doesn't care about looks. All his self is about his profession acting and enjoying life. He learned to filter what's important and what isn't. He seems satisfied with who he is and what he looks like. It's really important.
Old 03-10-2017, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

That's exactly how I read him too. It certainly comes through on screen.