#50 for me this time.
Old 02-13-2018, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tally:
#29 - 1
#50 - 2
Old 02-14-2018, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Three votes of the three of us again... Any more?
Old 02-16-2018, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think I might post this survivor on the info board again so we get more votes.
Old 02-18-2018, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

That would be fantastic. Because it's really one that everybody can vote on... No matter if he knows the show or not.
Old 02-19-2018, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Red Season 2 Quote Survivor

x

the rules

1. Vote for your least favorite in each round.
2. When one reaches 5 (or most) votes it's voted of.
3. We start a new round after 4 days.
4. In the last round vote for your favorite.
5. Have fun voting!

Round 32

[SIZE="3"]

Eliminated in round 24

"Revenge isn't a passion. It's a disease that eats at your mind and poisons your soul."
Episode 2x02

Eliminated in round 13

Eliminated in round 17

Eliminated in round 19

"I took the liberty of adding a special surprise ingredient. Something to treat any localized dysfunction you may be suffering.
Has the little man been falling down on the job? It's a miracle drug. Not so much for a glutton with a bum heart, however. But look on the bright side, you'll die with a marvelous erection."
Episode 2x03

"Value loyalty above all else."
Episode 2x03

Eliminated in round 1

Eliminated in round 26

Eliminated in round 29

Eliminated in round 21

"You know, 29 years ago in Sierra Leone, there was a farmer named Samwel Zuma who had the audacity to identify several low-level Mombasa operatives to local authorities. The cartel massacred the entire family. All but the youngest son. He was sold to a local ring of flesh peddlers. The majority of children in those circumstances don't last more than nine months. He survived eight years. He was 14 when I found him. Too old, too tall, too angry and dangerous to be of any further value. He was left to die, chained to a standpipe in the basement of a squalid brothel in Nairobi. Branded, burned, barely alive. So I took him. Made him well, saw to his education. He graduated university with a bachelor's degree in English Literature. He speaks four languages fluently and can get by in a half a dozen more. He is splendid. His name is Dembe. Dembe Zuma."
Episode 2x06

Eliminated in round 14

Eliminated in round 28

"If you love someone you have no control. That's what love is. Being powerless."
Episode 2x08

"In Mexico, there are these fish that have colonized the freshwater caves along Sierra del Abra. They were lost. They found themselves living in complete darkness. But they didn't die. Instead, they thrived. They adapted. They lost their pigmentation, their sight, eventually even their eyes. With survival, they became hideous. I've rarely thought about what I once was. But I wonder if a ray of light were to make it into the cave, would I be able to see it? Or feel it? Would I gravitate to its warmth? And if I did, would I become less hideous?"
Episode 2x09

Eliminated in round 27

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish man than a fool can learn from a wise answer."
Episode 2x09

"I never thought I'd enjoy having *any*thing in my mouth as much as Petty Officer Virginia Sherman. But, this... My God! It tastes so good! I hesitate to swallow and I certainly don't wanna spit it out. Oh, what the hell? I told you so."
Episode 2x10

Eliminated in round 21

"A Russian milonga. Watch closely, Lizzy. Everything you need to know about negotiation is there in the tango milonga. At the outset, they are opponents. Each has something the other wants. They size one another up, assessing risk, setting boundaries, challenging each other to breach them. A sensuous battle... violence and sex balanced on the blade of a knife. Nothing given that is not earned... nothing taken that is not given. This is the pure essence of negotiation. Not a poker game, but a milonga. A tango. A seduction."
Episode 2x11

Eliminated in round 7

"Elizabeth, one of the reasons I'm still alive is due to my love of reading, whether it be words on a page that reveal the author's thoughts, emotions, imagination, or whether it be people in conversation, to ignore what they say and instead read their expression, posture, their gesture. Lizzy, you're lying."
Episode 2x13

Eliminated in round 12

"Together we were right."
Episode 2x13

"I believe I know the real reason you don't want me to have the Fulcrum. Because you're afraid. Once you give it to me you will be of no further use to me and you'll never see me again."
Episode 2x13

"Good heavens, Earl. You've never had any feeling in your heart, but now it looks like there isn't much going on below the waist."
Episode 2x14

Eliminated in round 9

"Of course not. Inviting him for a chat with one of your most wanted criminals would be ludicrous. You'll need to abduct him."
Episode 2x15

Eliminated in round 2

Eliminated in round 3

Eliminated in round 16

"Be careful, Lizzie. Because the truth of it is once you start down this road, there's no logical place to stop. You could see to her education, health insurance, housing. You can watch her. Or have her watched. Keep her safe. Try to ascertain her... hopes, dreams, desires. Pull strings, call in favors to discreetly smooth the path. And, for the first few years, it may work. You'll draw some measure of virtue from being her invisible benefactor. But, that won't last. It's all a fraud. That it's really not about her at all. That it's all about you. And you're just... going through the motions to salve your own guilt. But, all the money, all the time and effort, all the favors in the world cannot possibly equal what you took away from her. Everything else is... just a nice gesture."
Episode 2x16

"You open your mouth, Donald, and hay flies out. You look and feel and smell like cop. You are what you are. It's admirable. But this is my world, and you're a tourist. You blink wrong, we are both dead and your partner goes to prison."
Episode 2x16

"This journey we're on isn't over just yet. You may have given up on us, but I haven't."
Episode 2x16

Eliminated in round 8

Eliminated in round 15

Eliminated in round 4

Eliminated in round 5

"You need to run, Jasper. Run like the prairie wind, because I'm coming for you. And when I find you, I'm going to cut out that forked tongue of yours and deliver it to the Director myself."
Episode 2x18

Eliminated in round 18

Eliminated in round 10

Eliminated in round 23

"Don't look so glum, Kenneth. You just spent 10 minutes being ridden hard by Agent Navabi. I'd die for five."
Episode 2x20

"I had a little chat with Jasper today. Turns out he wasn't very good at holding his tongue, so I thought I'd give you a shot at it."
Episode 2x20

"The détente is over, Lizzy. What you know about the Fulcrum what the Director now knows you know? By saving me, you revealed yourself to be a potent enemy a target they will try to discredit or destroy."
Episode 2x20

Eliminated in round 6

"You should have let me die, Dembe. Nobody told me about this aimless walking."
Episode 2x20

"It wasn't just your hope, Harold. It was your wife's hope, it was your children's. You were given a terminal diagnosis, and Connolly ends up offering you a choice: your life or your ethics, and you picked your life. What good are ethics if you aren't alive to live by them?"
Episode 2x21

Eliminated in round 31

"I'm a sin eater. I absorb the misdeeds of others, darkening my soul to keep theirs pure. That is what I'm capable of."
Episode 2x22

Eliminated in round 30

Eliminated in round 11

"Tried to be. But I failed. I never wanted you to be... Like me."
Episode 2x22

Eliminated in round 25

"In the end, "The truth will out." Not all of us will live to see that day but the truth will out."
Episode 2x22
Old 02-20-2018, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

#29 for me this time.
Old 02-20-2018, 12:42 PM
Elite Fan

Old 02-21-2018, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tally:
#29 - 3
Old 02-23-2018, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

The three of us again... Did you post it on the Info Center again?
Old 02-23-2018, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Going to do that right now.
Old 02-23-2018, 08:50 PM
Moderator Manager

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-24-2018, 07:01 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Old 02-24-2018, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Big lights will inspire you
Old 02-24-2018, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for all the votes guys! with 6 votes #29 is out.

Red Season 2 Quote Survivor

x

the rules

1. Vote for your least favorite in each round.
2. When one reaches 5 (or most) votes it's voted of.
3. We start a new round after 4 days.
4. In the last round vote for your favorite.
5. Have fun voting!

Round 33

Eliminated in round 24

"Revenge isn't a passion. It's a disease that eats at your mind and poisons your soul."
Episode 2x02

Eliminated in round 13

Eliminated in round 17

Eliminated in round 19

"I took the liberty of adding a special surprise ingredient. Something to treat any localized dysfunction you may be suffering.
Has the little man been falling down on the job? It's a miracle drug. Not so much for a glutton with a bum heart, however. But look on the bright side, you'll die with a marvelous erection."
Episode 2x03

"Value loyalty above all else."
Episode 2x03

Eliminated in round 1

Eliminated in round 26

Eliminated in round 29

Eliminated in round 21

"You know, 29 years ago in Sierra Leone, there was a farmer named Samwel Zuma who had the audacity to identify several low-level Mombasa operatives to local authorities. The cartel massacred the entire family. All but the youngest son. He was sold to a local ring of flesh peddlers. The majority of children in those circumstances don't last more than nine months. He survived eight years. He was 14 when I found him. Too old, too tall, too angry and dangerous to be of any further value. He was left to die, chained to a standpipe in the basement of a squalid brothel in Nairobi. Branded, burned, barely alive. So I took him. Made him well, saw to his education. He graduated university with a bachelor's degree in English Literature. He speaks four languages fluently and can get by in a half a dozen more. He is splendid. His name is Dembe. Dembe Zuma."
Episode 2x06

Eliminated in round 14

Eliminated in round 28

"If you love someone you have no control. That's what love is. Being powerless."
Episode 2x08

"In Mexico, there are these fish that have colonized the freshwater caves along Sierra del Abra. They were lost. They found themselves living in complete darkness. But they didn't die. Instead, they thrived. They adapted. They lost their pigmentation, their sight, eventually even their eyes. With survival, they became hideous. I've rarely thought about what I once was. But I wonder if a ray of light were to make it into the cave, would I be able to see it? Or feel it? Would I gravitate to its warmth? And if I did, would I become less hideous?"
Episode 2x09

Eliminated in round 27

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish man than a fool can learn from a wise answer."
Episode 2x09

"I never thought I'd enjoy having *any*thing in my mouth as much as Petty Officer Virginia Sherman. But, this... My God! It tastes so good! I hesitate to swallow and I certainly don't wanna spit it out. Oh, what the hell? I told you so."
Episode 2x10

Eliminated in round 21

"A Russian milonga. Watch closely, Lizzy. Everything you need to know about negotiation is there in the tango milonga. At the outset, they are opponents. Each has something the other wants. They size one another up, assessing risk, setting boundaries, challenging each other to breach them. A sensuous battle... violence and sex balanced on the blade of a knife. Nothing given that is not earned... nothing taken that is not given. This is the pure essence of negotiation. Not a poker game, but a milonga. A tango. A seduction."
Episode 2x11

Eliminated in round 7

"Elizabeth, one of the reasons I'm still alive is due to my love of reading, whether it be words on a page that reveal the author's thoughts, emotions, imagination, or whether it be people in conversation, to ignore what they say and instead read their expression, posture, their gesture. Lizzy, you're lying."
Episode 2x13

Eliminated in round 12

"Together we were right."
Episode 2x13

"I believe I know the real reason you don't want me to have the Fulcrum. Because you're afraid. Once you give it to me you will be of no further use to me and you'll never see me again."
Episode 2x13

"Good heavens, Earl. You've never had any feeling in your heart, but now it looks like there isn't much going on below the waist."
Episode 2x14

Eliminated in round 9

Eliminated in round 32

Eliminated in round 2

Eliminated in round 3

Eliminated in round 16

"Be careful, Lizzie. Because the truth of it is once you start down this road, there's no logical place to stop. You could see to her education, health insurance, housing. You can watch her. Or have her watched. Keep her safe. Try to ascertain her... hopes, dreams, desires. Pull strings, call in favors to discreetly smooth the path. And, for the first few years, it may work. You'll draw some measure of virtue from being her invisible benefactor. But, that won't last. It's all a fraud. That it's really not about her at all. That it's all about you. And you're just... going through the motions to salve your own guilt. But, all the money, all the time and effort, all the favors in the world cannot possibly equal what you took away from her. Everything else is... just a nice gesture."
Episode 2x16

"You open your mouth, Donald, and hay flies out. You look and feel and smell like cop. You are what you are. It's admirable. But this is my world, and you're a tourist. You blink wrong, we are both dead and your partner goes to prison."
Episode 2x16

"This journey we're on isn't over just yet. You may have given up on us, but I haven't."
Episode 2x16

Eliminated in round 8

Eliminated in round 15

Eliminated in round 4

Eliminated in round 5

"You need to run, Jasper. Run like the prairie wind, because I'm coming for you. And when I find you, I'm going to cut out that forked tongue of yours and deliver it to the Director myself."
Episode 2x18

Eliminated in round 18

Eliminated in round 10

Eliminated in round 23

"Don't look so glum, Kenneth. You just spent 10 minutes being ridden hard by Agent Navabi. I'd die for five."
Episode 2x20

"I had a little chat with Jasper today. Turns out he wasn't very good at holding his tongue, so I thought I'd give you a shot at it."
Episode 2x20

"The détente is over, Lizzy. What you know about the Fulcrum what the Director now knows you know? By saving me, you revealed yourself to be a potent enemy a target they will try to discredit or destroy."
Episode 2x20

Eliminated in round 6

"You should have let me die, Dembe. Nobody told me about this aimless walking."
Episode 2x20

"It wasn't just your hope, Harold. It was your wife's hope, it was your children's. You were given a terminal diagnosis, and Connolly ends up offering you a choice: your life or your ethics, and you picked your life. What good are ethics if you aren't alive to live by them?"
Episode 2x21

Eliminated in round 31

"I'm a sin eater. I absorb the misdeeds of others, darkening my soul to keep theirs pure. That is what I'm capable of."
Episode 2x22

Eliminated in round 30

Eliminated in round 11

"Tried to be. But I failed. I never wanted you to be... Like me."
Episode 2x22

Eliminated in round 25

"In the end, "The truth will out." Not all of us will live to see that day but the truth will out."
Episode 2x22