Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2017, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome, iheartentertainment

I am sure we will be in for hell of a ride with Solomon. I wonder if Tom is going to try to do something to him again for what he did to him and Liz on their wedding day.
Old 02-24-2017, 08:26 AM
Elite Fan

You know there's a scene where Howard and tom are the talking and Howard calls tom "tom" and I thought I wonder why he doesn't call him Christopher. It seems like he would call him by his give name.

So who is lying? Howard or Scottie?
Old 02-25-2017, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I wondered that too why Howard calls him Tom and not Christopher. Maybe because he hasn't been Christopher for over 30 years?

Honestly, I would say Scottie but it might as well be Howard or both of them are lying.

x
Old 02-25-2017, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, this was strange... But who knows, maybe after all that he had found out about Tom and to keep the cover up they didn't even dare to call Tom Christopher But it really is strange.

Do you think Red found out through Howard that Tom is Christopher Hargrave or did Red help him find the truth about his son and therewith discovered that Tom was Christopher? I'm really wondering.

I love this gif-set And Whitehall? Who is Whitehall? I think that's one of the big mysteries that would give us some answers if being solved.
Old 02-26-2017, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it's what is whitehall and not who. I guess I am going to put that in the mythology thread.

I don't know if Red and Howard worked together to find out Tom was Christopher or if Howard figured it out all of his own. I have no idea.
Old 02-26-2017, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

You think it's kind of an organization or program or something like that? Could make sense as well

If Howard figured it out on his own, how does Red know?
Old 02-27-2017, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have no clue how Red would know then..

Yes I think it's an organization of some kind. Maybe something similar to the Cabal?
Old 02-27-2017, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hm, I really am wondering if they'll figure it out for us on screen... Or if it'll stay a mystery forever.

I'm somehow still going with a person or a family. I need something different from TBL.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope they will tell us what it is. I think it could be crucial in Tom's past.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:00 AM
Elite Fan

Is it too soon to really like Solomon? I think he and tom are going to be so much fun to watch. Bromance anyone ? I loved it when the lady said somthing like what should we be doing and Solomon said. We should be chiropractors but it's too late for that. Rotflmao. So funny.

I also liked the ending where he had to pull Tom away from the guy they were trying to save.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Solomon had the best lines last night. Yes I like the pairing as well.

I have to admit I may have changed my mind about Scottie. She did seem genuine tonight when talking about Kevin and Christopher. Tom's reaction to learning Kevin was his childhood friend was good too. Then to lose him so close to getting him out was so sad.
Old 03-03-2017, 08:29 AM
Elite Fan

This is so funny that you say that about Scottie. Her reaction to me made me question her. It felt like she was letting her personal feelings show too much and I wondered why. I didn't question it so much last week until you mentioned it. But this week it felt out of place. I could see her grieving, don't get me wrong. Just not so openly
Old 03-03-2017, 08:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

She is very open. To everyone it seems. I think the scene of her alone watching the video is what had me wondering. Maybe because this case was more personal. If this is like TBL I will probably change my mind again.
Old 03-03-2017, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

Her alone watching the video was when I felt her being genuine.

I actually saw a post elsewhere where fans are thinking Red and Howard were lying about tom being her son because they think she should recognize him.
Old 03-03-2017, 11:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

The lying part sure. But he was 4 when he went missing. I don't know. Maybe. Hmm. What do you think?

Actually why would they lie? To get Tom undercover?