Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2016, 06:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightYears (View Post)
You guys will probably end up watching it anyway.
I'm going to watch the spin off... But I want my show, darn it.

So the spin off will be on its own wo TBL as a lead in. That kind of blows any idea I had for the spin off. Honestly, that will be like Tom isn't even gone.

I saw a Tumblr post that said they thought the spin off was just a trick to keep us believing Liz was dead. Honestly I thought that too. Now I wonder is it just an eight week show and that is all
Old 12-09-2016, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am not liking this whatsoever. I can't believe they are going to replace Redemption for TBL for 8 weeks! Has that ever been done before?!

I am going to watch the spin-off as well but I still don't like it..
Old 12-09-2016, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah I don't think it has happened before.
Old 12-10-2016, 05:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

That's just it. Redemption is going to be Monday right? So why not do both at the same time? Get ratings for both nights. Viewers still watching are invested in TBL. We will more than likely watch Redemption. Which show are they unsure about? I have to stop myself from getting negative. There's no show like TBL, there's no show like TBL. It will be back.
Old 12-10-2016, 08:11 AM
Elite Fan

Redemption is going to be on Thursdays in TBL time slot
Old 12-10-2016, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightYears (View Post)
You guys will probably end up watching it anyway.
I might watch it but I'll never enjoy it as much as TBL or might not even enjoy it at all since I'm no fan of Tom's character...

I still can't believe that they'll make us endure such a long hiatus again. It'll kill ratings even more
Old 12-10-2016, 10:42 AM
Elite Fan

I wonder why it's called Redemption. Is Tom redeeming himself? Or Scottie? she and Red had the conversation where Red told her she had gone too far in the wrong direction. What about Solomon? Is he trying for redemption? I actually would love to see Red put some fear in Solomon to make him decide to change....
Old 12-10-2016, 02:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeySoos (View Post)
That's just it. Redemption is going to be Monday right? So why not do both at the same time? Get ratings for both nights. Viewers still watching are invested in TBL. We will more than likely watch Redemption. Which show are they unsure about? I have to stop myself from getting negative. There's no show like TBL, there's no show like TBL. It will be back.
Because they want Ryan to be able to do both shows which is why I think they have only eight episodes a season for the spin off instead of the usual amount a mid season show has which I think is 12or 13 .
Old 12-11-2016, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah I don't know where I watch Redemption or not.
Old 12-11-2016, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I also think they only have 8 episodes for Redemption because they first want to see if it will be successful or not.

I hate it that we will get another long hiatus. Like you said Kris, it's going to kill the ratings even more.
Old 12-11-2016, 10:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becki33 (View Post)
Because they want Ryan to be able to do both shows which is why I think they have only eight episodes a season for the spin off instead of the usual amount a mid season show has which I think is 12or 13 .
Oh that makes sense. Thank you.

Quote:
Redemption is going to be on Thursdays in TBL time slot
Oh. Well then nevermind.
Old 12-11-2016, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn, I don't know why exactly it's called Redemption but I guess we'll figure it out soon... Maybe it has something to do with Tom's childhood and who knows what exactly led to him being taken from his parents... Maybe it's about redemption for Scottie, too I can see this happening.

I'm really not a fan of giving them the TBL timeslot because if the show fails in the ratings it could very well effect TBL ratings negatively.
Old 12-11-2016, 02:54 PM
Elite Fan

Well I don't want Ryan to do both shows. I want him to spin away. That's just depressing if they are scheduling it so he can go back to TBL. For what. What's left for him to do? Nothing. Just spin away, Tom. Spin away.
Old 12-11-2016, 03:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
Well I don't want Ryan to do both shows. I want him to spin away. That's just depressing if they are scheduling it so he can go back to TBL. For what. What's left for him to do? Nothing. Just spin away, Tom. Spin away.
I doubt if they were going to not have Tom on the show anymore that they would have had Liz get pregnant by him so they still want him on the main show I also believe that's why the spin off is a mid season show and eight episodes instead of ten to thirteen episodes that mid season shows get . they want to tell more of Tom's back story and know they wouldn't have time to do so on the main show that's why they wanted a mid season spin off show in order to do this while keeping him on the main show .
Old 12-11-2016, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
Yeah same lol.