Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2021, 02:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

I know, you all put these things in Spoiler-tags and I still haven´t figured out how you do this, so here comes the episode description for 8x14 "Misere". Seems we were right on some points:

"In a retrospective look at key turning points, steps are retraced that lead Elizabeth Keen to align with a powerful enemy!"

On the one hand, that could mean, that it´s right, that Megan took 8 episodes off because she didn't get the same money as James... on the other hand, it was maybe just a writer's thing and she was filming parallel...
Old 04-06-2021, 07:24 AM
Elite Fan

So it’s gonna be a liz centric episode. Gosh. I wanted a flashback to the true mystery.

I hope we don’t get parallel episodes. I think that would be boring. But I also really don’t want Megan to have done this as a salary dispute.
Old 04-06-2021, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If tyou want to put something between spoiler tags Easteregg You add this in front of your post: [ SP ]and then you add what you want to post and you end with this: [/SP] anjd then your post is between spoiler tags.

I am so curious for this episode. We won't get a blacklister. It's going to be a Cape May kinda episode I think! I really hope nothing is going to happen to Anne!
Old 04-06-2021, 10:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easteregg (View Post)
I know, you all put these things in Spoiler-tags and I still haven´t figured out how you do this, so here comes the episode description for 8x14 "Misere". Seems we were right on some points:

"In a retrospective look at key turning points, steps are retraced that lead Elizabeth Keen to align with a powerful enemy!"

On the one hand, that could mean, that it´s right, that Megan took 8 episodes off because she didn't get the same money as James... on the other hand, it was maybe just a writer's thing and she was filming parallel...
So I saw a post ( cant figure out how to bring it over) but it said Misere is a game where one plays to lose. And in that way wins. And I couldn’t help but wonder if red is playing To lose in order to save liz.
Old 04-07-2021, 01:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you Miranda, I definitely will try it!

@Fangirl: wow, that sounds really exciting, even if I don´t know how they combine it... maybe it's not only a retrospective look but a change between what happens now and then, like the episode "rassvet" for example.

Spoiler:
Old 04-07-2021, 07:07 AM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:
Old 04-07-2021, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You did it Easteregg. Awesome.
Old 04-07-2021, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Easter, so great Miranda could help you with the sp-tags If you have any questions, just ask and we'll help you out as good as we can

About the spoiler you brought over:
Spoiler:

And thanks for the episode description. I'll bring it over in the quotes-tag so it's easier for people to see.

Quote:
"THE BLACKLIST"
"MISERE"
ORIGINAL

04/23/2021 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Friday) : In a retrospective look at key turning points, steps are retraced that lead Elizabeth Keen to align with a powerful enemy.
Here are some additional promotional pictures for 2x12:
https://alyblacklist.tumblr.com/post...de-812-rakitin
Old 04-08-2021, 06:14 AM
Elite Fan

So I guess we learn why she chose Townsend.
Old 04-09-2021, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hm, I'm not really sure if it's still making sense what she did or does... She chose him because he is powerful, wants the person who killed his family dead (which she believes is Red) and therewith is happy about this partnership. I still want to believe though that she is not stupid and knows very well that he is dangerous and she not safe when it comes to Townsend.
Old 04-10-2021, 02:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly. I totally agree with you Kris.
Old 04-10-2021, 04:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

yeah, thank you very much for your help! So it was very surprising for me that there is no episode this week! When the hell did they tell this??? I really did not recognize that we have a break... :-(
Old 04-12-2021, 04:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh Easter, I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad awakening realizing we had no episode. I only knew because there wasn't an episode description for a new one for this week... And because of the promo because they referred to the new episode "in two weeks from now".
Old 04-12-2021, 04:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Oh Easter, I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad awakening realizing we had no episode. I only knew because there wasn't an episode description for a new one for this week... And because of the promo because they referred to the new episode "in two weeks from now".
Ahhh ok, I was so disappointed. I watch it from Germany in the media library of NBC a day later because of the time shift. Maybe that's why I did not recognize it... so I have more time to be excited about the next episode :-(
Old 04-12-2021, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

I would have been disappointed as well if I hadn‘t known.

And now I‘m curious... You‘re from Germany? Me, too! That‘s pretty cool! And I always watch Saturdays here in Germany as well.