Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2018, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

I think the more is that Red believes that her killing her father is his fault. He did something to cause it.

I think Diane knew the truth because of that conversation. Or it could be she knew where the real Raymond's family was. So she was talking real Red and our Red answered. Darn. That's probably it. So she didn't know.
Old 06-18-2018, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder if Diane Fowler knew, how she knew it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)

I'm still hoping for Liz actually being the one that totally destroyed his life back when she was a child.
You mean Red's life right? Why do you hope that?
Old 06-18-2018, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, it's possible that she knew where the real Reddington's family was I think it more possible than her knowing about the fake identity. Why would she have agreed to the deal if she had known? I really doubt that.

And Miranda, I hope for that because it might make Liz realize that she actually was the one that destroyed his life completely... Not the other way around.
Old 06-19-2018, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yes, it's possible that she knew where the real Reddington's family was I think it more possible than her knowing about the fake identity. Why would she have agreed to the deal if she had known? I really doubt that.

And Miranda, I hope for that because it might make Liz realize that she actually was the one that destroyed his life completely... Not the other way around.
Wow this hits me because it is so true.. if she had never shot her father..
Old 06-20-2018, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly... We don't know what else would have happened to her. Maybe she would still be living in Russia. Or not be alive anymore, who knows with her mother being a spy.
Old 06-21-2018, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There are so many possibilities and what if's and we will never know what happened if other choices were made.

It is almost time for a new thread. Any title suggestions?
Old 06-21-2018, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

Oh kris how I would love for her to know she destroyed his life. If she ever sees what he gave up for her.

He said something to Cooper about ending the blacklist in the finale. I don't know the wording but maybe it would work ?
Old 06-22-2018, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wish it really would turn out to be the truth... I just want her to stop hating him sooo much. Just some understanding would be lovely.

The title you suggested I would prefer to use for the list thread
Old 06-22-2018, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't remember what he said to Cooper but I will try and see if I can find something.
Old 06-22-2018, 11:29 AM
Elite Fan

I'm so silly. I thought I was in the list thread.
Old 06-22-2018, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's okay but if you remember please let us know so why might be able to use it as a title.
Old 06-22-2018, 12:01 PM
Elite Fan

I will look for it.
Old 06-22-2018, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Marilyn.
Old 06-23-2018, 06:16 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
He blames himself for something that happened to Liz. Her shooting her father, maybe. But there is something he truly does not want her to know.
Might have even started the fire?
Or told people where real red was and that he had fulcrum which in the end led to them raiding his house and setting fire. Liz getting caught up, shooting her dad. Kat killing herself.. he set things in motion maybe..

[QUOTE=Lauren Helen Graham;94239378]Really crazy to believe that Diane Fowler knew his true identity, right? How could she have known? I really don't know if I shall believe that... But yeah, the talk about his family is really strange back then.

[QUOTE]

I assumed everyone in flash back in last episode new of Red's real identity. Sam, Diane, Naomi. Or it would have been pointless to of had them in the flashback to begin with. It was basically telling the viewers how long the storyline has been going and it wasnt just a random storyline they have made up in this series about him being an imposter. This was the evidence that it went back all the way to the beginning. Hence Diane Fowler being in the flashback.

Quote:
Really crazy to believe that Diane Fowler knew his true identity, right? How could she have known? I really don't know if I shall believe that... But yeah, the talk about his family is really strange back then.
I assumed everyone in flash back in last episode new of Red's real identity. Sam, Diane, Naomi. Or it would have been pointless to of had them in the flashback to begin with. It was basically telling the viewers how long the storyline has been going and it wasnt just a random storyline they have made up in this series about him being an imposter. This was the evidence that it went back all the way to the beginning. Hence Diane Fowler being in the flashback.

Quote:
Really crazy to believe that Diane Fowler knew his true identity, right? How could she have known? I really don't know if I shall believe that... But yeah, the talk about his family is really strange back then.
I assumed everyone in flash back in last episode knew of Red's real identity. Sam, Diane, Naomi. Or it would have been pointless to of had them in the flashback to begin with. It was basically telling the viewers how long the storyline has been going and it wasnt just a random storyline they have made up in this series about him being an imposter. This was the evidence that it went back all the way to the beginning. Hence Diane Fowler being in the flashback.

Last edited by Miranda; 06-24-2018 at 02:59 AM Reason: double posting twice
Old 06-24-2018, 03:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Marauders, it isn't allowed to double post or to post 4 posts in row. If you want to add more to a post, please click on edit message in the bottom right corner of your post and that way you can add to the one post you already have. If you have any more questions about it, please feel free to ask me or Kris.

New Thread