Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2018, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

But now we need to figure out the mythology... Any new questions being raised by this week's episode?

ETA - What does Red need the blacklister for?

(And please, can somebody tell me if that guy, the blacklister really was called Mr. Raleigh Sinclair III? Because I have no idea...)
Old 03-03-2018, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

Miranda said he was. It think it showed his real name when they found his license. I missed that.

Yeah, what is Red going to do with the arsonist and the alibi. I can't wait to learn his plan.
Old 03-03-2018, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, he was... I just read the recap and he was... Red knew him as "The Alibi" but his real name was Mr. Raleigh Sinclair III

What's the purpose of Mr. Raleigh Sinclair III for Red?
Old 03-04-2018, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes exactly Kris.

Good question! Like Marilyn mentioned in other thread, I think he needs him to fake somebody identity or frame somebody for something..
Old 03-04-2018, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, I think so, too... Or he needs him to solve an unsolved case. One that connects to his past. Who knows.
Old 03-05-2018, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well he definitly needs him for something otherwise he wouldn't have let him live.
Old 03-05-2018, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know about an unsolved case. red had all his records. He gave them to Cooper.

Hmmm although Sinclair is old. Could he have been working 25 years ago and he tied to the bones? Yes I am mentioning some type of imposter theory.

But I really think he is to do something current.

I wonder how much time passed between him setting up a routine and finding an imposter on the last episode.
Old 03-07-2018, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly... He needs him

What if he wasn't working in his profession but is important in a different was I wouldn't be surprised if it happened that way.

Something current... Hm, then it really would involve Garvey somehow.
Old 03-07-2018, 01:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Exactly... He needs him

What if he wasn't working in his profession but is important in a different was I wouldn't be surprised if it happened that way.

Something current... Hm, then it really would involve Garvey somehow.
You know you are probably exactly right. It probably has nothing to do with a fake identity
Old 03-08-2018, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Who knows what Red has been or is planning..

So you guys, who do you think killed Singleton? Garvey or did he have somebody do the dirty work for him?
Old 03-08-2018, 07:10 AM
Elite Fan

I doubt if Garvey did it.

So what about the three bullets given to the blacklister? Who gave them to her and why?
Old 03-09-2018, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really wonder who gave them and why. Should we put that in the OP or is it not going to be relevant again?

If Garvey didn't do it himself, he had it done by somebody else.
Old 03-09-2018, 12:59 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know about the question in the OP. But I hate throw away scenes. Why make a point of showing the billets if it never comes up again.

Kris has got me too many times... like with the key that I totally forgot but it was a major clue.
Old 03-13-2018, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah me too. It is hard to not put everything in..
Old 03-14-2018, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly, I think Garvey killed him... He was stabbed (Singleton I mean) the way Tom was stabbed. And we know that Garvey has this special knife and my theory is that he killed Singleton the same way.
He has no idea that somebody could be on to him He doesn't know that Liz heard his voice and knew it was him.

About the bullets, aren't they put in there in general? It's common ritual:
Quote:
A standard part of any military funeral is the ceremonial shooting of three volleys in honor of the deceased. The three spent shell casings are presented to his or her next of kin. Anyone who is entitled to a military funeral (generally anyone who dies on active duty, honorably discharged veterans and military retirees) are entitled to the three rifle volleys, subject to availability of honor guard teams.

Three Bullet Casings Slipped Into Folded Flag

The funeral honors also include a ceremony in which the honor guard removes the flag from the casket and carefully folds it, with the blue field of stars facing up. Then, the folded flag is presented to the deceased person's family as a token of gratitude for that person's service. The flag detail often slips three shell casings into the folded flag before presenting the flag to the family. Each casing represents one volley. This gesture provides a slightly different meaning for the symbolism of the three bullets in a military funeral. Some military traditionalists argue that the shell casings should not be slipped into the flag as it's being folded since doing so would require opening a flap of the flag. Instead, the shell casings should be retrieved and presented separately to the next of kin.
I said this before in another thread but you guys don't believe me, do you?