Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2015, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's what I am saying. I wonder why the judge asked Liz about Diane. She was not relevant anymore.
Old 08-20-2015, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
That's what I am saying. I wonder why the judge asked Liz about Diane. She was not relevant anymore.
That's true... Especially not who was behind her inserting a mole into the task force.
Old 08-21-2015, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Because we are talking about Diane so much, I was reminded of this quote and that made me think of a question.

Diane: "I know the truth, Red. About that night. About what happened to your family. Do you want to know the truth?"
Red: "More than anything in the world, but if you know the truth, Diane, then somebody else does too."

Besides Diane, who else knows what happened to Red's family?
Old 08-22-2015, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's an awesome question I'll add it to the OP right away.

Do you think it's safe to assume that the Cabal was behind whatever happened to Red's family?
Old 08-22-2015, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for adding it Kris.

I don't know. We don't know how long the Cabal has excisted though but I'd say at this point it is good possibility. The Cabal goes to great lenghts to destroy people so they could have been behind the attack on Red's family.
Old 08-22-2015, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think the Cabal must have existed already since the Fulcrum was a topic already when the fire took place which was more than a year before that Christmas Eve night in 1990...
Old 08-23-2015, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah you might be right about that. Then it could be a very good posibility the Cabal is behind the attack on Red's family and probably even behind the fire in Liz's house.
Old 08-23-2015, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

But if they were, don't you know Red would know that by now? I somehow can't believe that Red never figured out what happened to his family.

The big question for me still is if Naomi and Jennifer are the people who are regarded as his family in 1990. Why couldn't he have simply asked Naomi about what happened. She was in witness protection and somebody must have put her there. Who?
Old 08-23-2015, 01:37 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I agree - I think Red definitely knows what happened to his family
Old 08-24-2015, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

You think so, too, Amy? At least now he knows, right?

And still, there is the question if he knew the whole time or if he found out through Naomi maybe. But he wasn't surprised when he saw her picture in the car and so I think he knew... How? Was he really the one who put them into protective custody? I somehow doubt that tbh. He would have had other ways to ensure them disappearing.
Old 08-25-2015, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

But based on what he said to Diane before he killed her, he didn't know what happened to his family and maybe he figured out since that but don't you think they would have let us in on that?

Like you said Kris, I wonder too if Naomi and Jennifer are the people who are regarded as his family in 1990. If Naomi was his wife at that time and he thought she died, his reaction to seeing her picture should have different. Maybe Red made sure Naomi and Jennifer were put in protective custody?
Old 08-26-2015, 09:10 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

He might not know all the details and the hows and why of what led up to that night, but he knows that his family is ok. They survived it and that's what's the most important. Hopefully he will find out all the hows and whys eventually.
Old 08-28-2015, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope he founds out everything. He has a right to know.
Old 08-29-2015, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
But based on what he said to Diane before he killed her, he didn't know what happened to his family and maybe he figured out since that but don't you think they would have let us in on that?

Like you said Kris, I wonder too if Naomi and Jennifer are the people who are regarded as his family in 1990. If Naomi was his wife at that time and he thought she died, his reaction to seeing her picture should have different. Maybe Red made sure Naomi and Jennifer were put in protective custody?
Miranda, it's exactly these conflicting things that make me wonder what really happened, who was involved and what Red knows or knew back then. Normally I'd think they'd let us know but they as well didn't tell us how Red found out that the mysterious caller was Leonard Caul for example

And yeah, if he put his family in protective custody why that last talk with Diane? It all so confuses me...
Old 08-30-2015, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It is very confusing for me as well and I hope that we get an answer to it somewhere in S3.