Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2015, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it is a new character as well. From what we have seen I don't remember seeing him before.
Old 03-05-2015, 12:34 AM
Moderator Manager

I can't wait to find out who!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-05-2015, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Me either but I have a feeling it is going become even more complicated.
Old 03-06-2015, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I as well guess it's a new character somehow. At least for us... Not sure if it will be for Red. He'll be busy with Lizzie's business the next episodes I guess. So we won't find out about that mysterious guy too soon I guess.
Old 03-06-2015, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think we will either and after next weeks episode we get another really big one and I don't think it will fit in that one as well.
Old 03-06-2015, 11:09 PM
Moderator Manager

Okay just one question after that ep: What is Tom's business in Germany? What is he doing there?

Old 03-07-2015, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great question Lindsey.

We can answer #13. Which disease is Cooper suffering from? - An inoperable brain tumor.
Old 03-07-2015, 11:15 PM
Moderator Manager

Ugh, I still can't get over Cooper's diagnosis. I really hope he survives.

Old 03-08-2015, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just updated the OP! Miranda, thanks for reminding me which questions we are able to answer

And I have to get into this but did you see that Tom is in DRESDEN????? Oh no, I'm so not freaking out about it but it's the city I spend most of my time in, where all my doctors are and that's really damn beautiful and historically important. And HE IS THERE. I live near that city, it's the capital of the state Saxony here in Germany Oh yes, I know, I'm really overreacting but I love the fact that Dresden is being a topic in the show!!!!
Old 03-08-2015, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Your're welcome Kris and thanks for updating the OP. Thank god we can answer some of the questions we have!

That is so cool Kris! Just to be they didn't really shoot in Dresden. Imagine how awesome that would have been!
Old 03-08-2015, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh man, that would have been crazy!!! I don't even want to imagine that But no, I guess that will never happen. It definitely would cost too much money But the thought is nice, yes.
Old 03-08-2015, 08:49 PM
Moderator Manager

That's great Chris that you live near there!

Old 03-09-2015, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's somehow so strange and really cool! I never expected that to happen. But me missing it while watching the episode for the first time is just a super big fail
Old 03-09-2015, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There were so many other things going on Kris, so it is not so weird that you didn't catch that! I bet you had Red and Liz on your mind the entire time.
Old 03-10-2015, 04:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi guys, I wanted to post a theory that I found when I was looking stuff up about The Blacklist. It's from Reddit and the user who posted this is acartergrl. I thought it was a really good one and it's complex enough and makes sense that I could see it playing out like this.

Quote:

Theory: "Red" is not the original Red

Red was killed around the time of the fire/the time that Naomi and Jennifer went into protective custody, and his identity was assumed by an impostor, namely Liz's real father.

How I got there:

The man who calls himself Red looks back longingly on his life with his former family, but when he rescued Naomi, he stared at her as if it was the first time he'd met her. He treats Naomi like a "younger sister," and I'm just not sure how you get to that point after loving someone so deeply. He also doesn't seem to be interested in looking for his supposed daughter, Jennifer.

When Lizzie asked the man who calls himself Red if he was her father, he said "no." He also said that he never lied to her. But when Lizzie asked Red if he knew her father, he said, "I wish the answer were as simple as the question. But the truth is, the question isn't simple, either." He meant that Red is not her father, but the man who calls himself Red is her father.

The man who calls himself Red is obviously very interested in being a parent to Lizzie.

The man who calls himself Red said he got plastic surgery from one of the best.
I'm not sure if you guys usually discuss theories in here but there are so many awesome ones out there that I thought I would post this because I'm curious to see where you all think this show is going!