Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2018, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, I have all the dvds at home Which is awesome. I don't even know when season 5 is being released. I need to check on it.

And mythology wise, I hope I'll get some clues.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope so too.
Old 08-07-2018, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

How did I not know Liz and Tom messed around behind Niks back? I think I suspected it. But I guess i thought she would have broken up with Nik before it went that far.
Old 08-07-2018, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nope, she didn't broke up with Nik before... I have really no idea how you could have missed that, Marilyn
Old 08-09-2018, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yes they also did that! I kinda forgot about that too but now that you mention it I remember again.
Old 08-09-2018, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

It's funny. It never hit me that they had an affair. I guess I never thought about it. So tom lied about who he was and stole her from Nik who was a safe choice for husband. No wonder Red was so mad.
Old 08-10-2018, 01:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

But Tom is explicitely saying it... He‘s telling it to the waiter of the restaurant.

I‘m really wondering what Red in general thought about Nik, when he was with Liz. We never found out.
Old 08-10-2018, 11:08 AM
Elite Fan

Hate to say it but I stopped paying attention to Tom scenes. I knew the restaurant had to be important. But now to me the symbolism is all wrong. When I didn't think it was an affair, it was their special meeting place that they cherished. But now it's the place where they met to cheat. It's not the same to me. It would always make me think of this person I betrayed.

We don't know what Red thought of Nik. But I think he would have trusted him more.
Old 08-10-2018, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't get it either... But honestly, the both of them don't have too much of a conscience. I shouldn't be surprised it's different for them. And that she even though of it

He at least 'trusted' Nik to be his doctor on call.
Old 08-12-2018, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So apparently I didn't pay enough attention either cause I knew that Tom and Liz fooled around when she was with Nik but I never knew that restaurant was their meeting place.. .

I am sure Red liked Nik a lot better for Liz than Tom. But he wasn't in her life when she was with Nik right? So he never saw them together I think..
Old 08-12-2018, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

You didn't? She always called that number if I recall right when she was able to see him.
Old 08-12-2018, 06:06 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sure he knew about Nik. And I'm sure he didn't intend for tom to break them up.
Old 08-14-2018, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No I don't think he intended for Tom to break them up. He didn't want Tom to get romantically involved with Liz in the first place.
Old 08-14-2018, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

Tom broke all the rules and Liz should have known better. Cheating on Nik was not right.
Old 08-18-2018, 01:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really don't care if on top of it all, she is a cheater as well... I somehow think Liz and Tom really deserved each other and I don't mean that in any positive way

And yes, Red never wanted Tom to get close at all. He was supposed to be a friend of a friend, and that's it.