Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2019, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

What is the pharmacist doing for Red.

What made the prosecutor think of the gun.
Old 01-13-2019, 02:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I agree with Miranda here, I don't see the Corsican being the new big bad for Ressler here There are more important matters now.

I love your questions although I'm sure that I know who gave the prosecutor the tip about the gun already.

I'd add these two if that's okay with the two of you:
What has Red hired the Pharmacist for?
Who gave the prosecutor the tip about the gun?
Old 01-13-2019, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

I don't even know if we will ever learn that the prosecutor was given a tip. I'm just glad that scene was a suspicious to you both as it was to me.
Old 01-14-2019, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Good questions. I am particularly interested in the answer to the first question.

I was just going over the questions in the OP and I saw these ones:

Why does Ian Garvey want the suitcase? (5x04)
Why would so many people be interested in the suitcase? (5x07)
Why does Ian Garvey want to come in contact with Red? (5x07)

could these be answered with a simple: "because the bones in the suitcase are from the real RR and our Red is an imposter" or is that answer to simple?
Old 01-14-2019, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

It sounds good to me.

I saw a post by Aly. And it was Reds loyalty speech about his father. And she pointed out that he lived in Michigan when he was 15. And when you think about it we know he worked in that store. I wonder if Liz could ever track it down.

When I saw that post I can't believe we never realized what he said.

She also mentions a conversation where Dom talks about raising his family in Russia
Old 01-14-2019, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Miranda, no worries, I keep an eye on the question and I wouldn't answer any of it yet because that's not really what I'm looking for in an answer. Garvey couldn't have known him to be an impostor so I think that was not his reason or the other peoples'

What about this raising his family in Russia statement? Just the statement itself?
Old 01-15-2019, 11:47 AM
Elite Fan

I'm on my phone and can't open the "scripts". But it's actually from the Artax statement dealing with the buttermilk. Yeah I know buttermilk again.

But Dom says something like I raised my family on a farm and everyone grew up with buttermilk. And Aly says that sounds like something you would say to a friend and not a family member.
Old 01-16-2019, 04:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

The show told us that "our" Red is an imposer. I actually kinda like that - even though it leads to a lot of new questions (not nesseccary for the list here in the thread, but in general). They may be already be answered for you, as I have not read the all the mythology threads.

So this is more a "loud thinking" on my part post.

For me the biggest question is, if "our" Red is the imposer, then was Naomi married to the "real" Red or "our" Red? If she was married to "real" Red then, bargain/agreement bewteen Naomi and "our" Red was about the fact that "our" Red is not the "real" Red, right? I mean, she would know what her husband looked lke. And unless the two Red's were identical twins, there should be a difference in appearance. I also wonder if Naomi knew the real identity of "our" Red.

It would also explain why "our" Red never really was interested in Jennifer and why he never called her "his" daughter.

I never really believed that Liz was "our" Red's daughter. Mostly because he denied it several times and he also told her he never outright lied to her. I also don't believe "our" Red makes a difference between the identity he imposed and his real identity. Some people seem to use that as an explanation why "our" Red could still be Liz's father.

I love that the series is build in such a way that even in the sixth season, we are still guessing about almost everything. That is such a difference to other series and I love it.

Do the right thing, do the right thing - Do it all the time, do it all the time - Make yourself right, never mind them - Don't you know you're not the only one suffering- They say it's nothing but that ain't the reality - They may take us on but they can never take us easy - TBL Task Force
Old 01-16-2019, 11:37 AM
Elite Fan

Hi Ceta!

I can agree with your whole post. Yes. Naomi was married to real Red and made the agreement with our Red. At least that's my interpretation as well. I think Red had plastic surgery to look like Real Red. I kinda think Naomi knew who she made the deal with. I don't know why I think that, but I do.

Our Red is neither Jennifer nor Lizs father. We suspect he is the father of the child from his flashbacks in S1 and that his wife and daughter were killed as he described in his Christmas Eve story to Madeline Pratt.

I personally think his family was killed before the fire and Liz shooting her father.

How our Red knew Katarina and Dom and when they met, I have only guesses.

I agree about the show being in S6 and still having a total mystery and his great that is
Old 01-18-2019, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

Nothing more to add to what Marilyn posted before It's pretty much the same I think is going on, Ceta.

And no worries that you didn't read the whole mythology OP. It's a lot I might not have done it either.

I'm super curious at what point we'll get some of the answers we're looking for.
Old 01-18-2019, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

Thinking about the pharmacist, I'm wondering how he can finish whatever he's doing for Red if he's in jail. Does he have people helping him? Does he expect to be released soon?

And I haven't mentioned it before, but he seemed to greet Dembe rather warmly. Or at least I thought so.
Old 01-19-2019, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

It depends on what he is doing for Red, right? Or like you said if he might be release soon which I believe he will be after what he was told.

True, the greeting was really nice

About this week's episode, I am not sure if I have a question at all
Old 01-19-2019, 12:58 PM
Elite Fan

We gotcha kind of an answer. Red had plastic surgery in October 1991

The guy there at the same time, I wonder what his story is. He has to be a criminal.

I bet money that Red is trying to get to him too. I bet Red stole the painting to lure him out.
Old 01-19-2019, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist

I think this guy is just interesting because he had surgery around the same time... I'm not even sure if that really could be a lead. I bet in the end he would never have seen Red.

You mean Red is trying to lure that other plastic surgery out? Or what exactly do you mean?
Old 01-19-2019, 01:41 PM
Elite Fan

If the guy had surgery and knows Red, I thought he could be stealing the painting to get to him.