Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2019, 02:28 PM
Elite Fan

So Red is sick??? Do you think it's from the poison and the apothecary episode? I figured his medical history would come up again.
Old 04-01-2019, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess there is something going on. Why else would he take medicine that dr. Stark developed?

That's okay Kris.
Old 04-01-2019, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

Some posters are saying it's a genetic defect and Agnes will have the same defect thus proving paternity. Lol. I hadn't even thought of that. I gotta admit this show is written with all kinds of possibilities and all kinds of ways to put the clues together.

So my husband firmly believes Red is Lizs dad. I made the mistake of telling him he was WRONG. So now every episode he points out everything that proves he's right. He is royally getting on my nerves

Anyway, I read the above paternity theory and I gotta admit I thought how much I'd love that to be true so I could prove him wrong. Lol. And I bet you two can't guess what I want to say to him.

I think for him that unless something drastic happens, he will always believe Red if her father. Probably a lot of fans are the same.
Old 04-02-2019, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

There are so many speculations all can be right - or wrong lol
Old 04-02-2019, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

I saw comments today that perhaps Reds parents immigrated either from Russia or Germany and perhaps they knew Dom and that's Reds connection to them. They said maybe he grew up with Katarina for a while. But yeah, who knows.
Old 04-02-2019, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am sure you would love to tell him "I told you so" Marilyn! hopefully you get to do that eventually.

Yes there are so many possibilites / speculations and some make really good sense and others don't. Like the one where they say that Red is Agnes' father.
Old 04-03-2019, 02:00 PM
Elite Fan

Lol. I'd love for Red to give Liz a big "smackeroo" just so I could tell him that.

So here's a question. Red say she Katarina betrayed the KGB. How and when did she do that? Do we know? I'm wondering if they found out she had a child by RR and thought that was a betrayal
Old 04-04-2019, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No we don't know why she did that. At least I can't recall that that was ever mentioned.
Old 04-04-2019, 11:27 AM
Elite Fan

Here we go. I think Katarina got pregnant by RR. Then seduced and married Constantine and faked the DNA so the father would be hidden. I think the name of the father got out and that is why the KGB thought she betrayed them because she had RR child. I think that's why she got turned over to the company. This led to her being chased by Velov and to her suicide.

Hopefully soon we will see if I'm right.
Old 04-07-2019, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Soooooo... Guys, now you have me damn worried as well and I want to actually add the question about his disease to the OP! I really didn't want to believe it last week and was just like 'Oh what, who knows what this means'. But now, with all the stuff, he even had to inject himself I'm so afraid!

But the theory about the genetic disease and Agnes
Old 04-07-2019, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That actually sounds possible Marilyn. I would be so cool if you would be right!

Yes we need to add that question cause I really think he is sick! Why else does he inject himself with god knows what.
Old 04-07-2019, 03:51 PM
Elite Fan

It could be a genetic disease like Parkinson's. We know his lungs were damaged. I thought from the fire but maybe he was born with a defect. I think Kaplan made it worse. So he had the pharmacist start working on a cure a year ago. So he must have known something then.

Would that have been during Lizs coma? We don't know what he was doing then.

I think whatever is wrong is serious. I can't wait to see what it is.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It has to be serious otherwise you are not going to take medicine that are not approved, The pharmacist is still working on them so Red doesn't even know if they are working. But not doing anything is probably not an option so he has to do something.

I really want to know what is wrong with him. I have a feeling it doesn't have anything to do with his lungs.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

And he's drinking while taking this unknown stuff. I wonder if this is why Dembe has made him do tai chi and drink the green stuff.

I think it's gonna be his lungs. We have the perfect set up with Kaplan knowing his medical history and targeting his lungs. But we will see. Yes kris add the question!!!

The episode ended with Red and Cooper discussing the folder about the third estate, I wonder if that warrants some kind of question.
Old 04-09-2019, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

for me that doesn't raise any questions yet. about the third estate but I think we will hear more about it.

but tai chi and drinking green stuff is not going to help when he has god knows what disease.