Fan Forum

Fan Forum (http://www.fanforum.com/)
-   The Blacklist (http://www.fanforum.com/f434/)
-   -   The Blacklist Mythology #10: "You know everything, don't you? Everything about him. All the answers I'm looking for." "I do." (http://www.fanforum.com/f434/blacklist-mythology-10-you-know-everything-dont-you-everything-about-him-all-answers-im-looking-i-do-63220178/)

Miranda 02-26-2019 10:33 AM

Loved reading your guys' theories Jack and acvar. It's refreshing to get some new theories. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black_Jack (Post 96619507)
Is there a place to put my Season Finale theory? It involves my theory for No 1 Blacklister

You can post it in here. Can't wait to read it. I am very curious. :)

Fangirl49 02-26-2019 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acvar (Post 96624203)
Yeah I don't think it is feasible in the real world, but the blacklist is not the real world. I really don't like the theory, but they are beating it over our head with a giant clue-stick with all the reveals they are putting out this season.

I agree. There are a lot of clues that point to it. But I gotta admit that's not how I want it to go. That would truly be it for me.

Sometimes I think the writers have written themselves in a corner. They've pushed this daddy idea so much that so many viewers see no other way out and will accept nothing less than a parental outcome.

Then you have lizzington. People who see them as a couple and have been waiting patiently. But so many fans don't, they would be furious with that.

I am thinking we will get some kind of ambiguous ending where you can see Red and Liz as you want, that the writers will never fully define "them".

But for me, I'm so aggravated with Liz right now, I don't really care why Red entered her life or why he stayed. That has been my focal point for so long and yet now, I'm at a point where I don't really care. I'd just as soon him leave her behind and go his merry way.

Miranda 02-27-2019 10:17 AM

I still really want to know who our Red really is and why exactly he can into Liz life. I still want to know all those things.

I wonder what the writers are going to come up with as an ending.

Fangirl49 02-27-2019 11:26 AM

My ending was always for Red and Liz to leave together to start a life. Not necessarily as a couple. I just wanted them, together.

Now, who knows. It could very well end with Red dead and Liz runing his empire and still hating him.

Black_Jack 02-28-2019 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (Post 96643494)
My ending was always for Red and Liz to leave together to start a life. Not necessarily as a couple. I just wanted them, together.

No writer can please everyone. For my part, I want one more season after the confirmation. I want the show to go out and say. Everything we did was for this Final season. James Spader's character did all of this for one Blacklister. Red is supposed to be at war with the Cabal after all.

Honestly I didn't speculate on other theories other than Dad/daughter before. After they "confirmed" it at some point I was expecting Liz to wear the hat and take over the family business. After all this. I don't think Lizzy deserves it.

My biggest annoyance with the father thing is that, to my knowledge, there have been no direct DNA tests between Lizzy and Red(James Spader's character) Giant plothole that could have been explained away easily. There are Blacklister that can fake DNA. At some point, I think that is what the Pharmacists - is for.

There is also my theory that Katerina Rostova is alive. Only because that is the only thing Red could have said to Alexander Kirk that allowed him to survive that meeting.

That said for this season I think, note this is with the assumption there is a next season. Red is gonna give Liz a name maybe: Oleander, Katerina Rostova, or name unknown. Liz i gonna investigate and they find out who Red is. She's gonna realize how wrong she was about him. Red walks into the courtroom and pleads guilty to a death penalty charge. Red then gets to play prison break and disappears leaving his hat behind. (A few months later Vontae Jones gets free of all charges thanks to a slick lawyer.)

Final scene has Jennifer meeting with Katherina Rostova. Reporting in that "Its done"

Miranda 02-28-2019 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black_Jack (Post 96652112)
No writer can please everyone. For my part, I want one more season after the confirmation. I want the show to go out and say. Everything we did was for this Final season. James Spader's character did all of this for one Blacklister. Red is supposed to be at war with the Cabal after all.

Honestly I didn't speculate on other theories other than Dad/daughter before. After they "confirmed" it at some point I was expecting Liz to wear the hat and take over the family business. After all this. I don't think Lizzy deserves it.

My biggest annoyance with the father thing is that, to my knowledge, there have been no direct DNA tests between Lizzy and Red(James Spader's character) Giant plothole that could have been explained away easily. There are Blacklister that can fake DNA. At some point, I think that is what the Pharmacists - is for.

There is also my theory that Katerina Rostova is alive. Only because that is the only thing Red could have said to Alexander Kirk that allowed him to survive that meeting.

That said for this season I think, note this is with the assumption there is a next season. Red is gonna give Liz a name maybe: Oleander, Katerina Rostova, or name unknown. Liz i gonna investigate and they find out who Red is. She's gonna realize how wrong she was about him. Red walks into the courtroom and pleads guilty to a death penalty charge. Red then gets to play prison break and disappears leaving his hat behind. (A few months later Vontae Jones gets free of all charges thanks to a slick lawyer.)

Final scene has Jennifer meeting with Katherina Rostova. Reporting in that "Its done"

That would be a good ending! Can't you be on the writers team to make sure it happens. :lol:

Fangirl49 02-28-2019 11:55 AM

I agree with you. Lizzy doesn't deserve anything.

And yeah, I'm at the point where I think Katarina is alive. Which kind of disappointed me because we've already had so many fake deaths.

Black_Jack 02-28-2019 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miranda (Post 96653359)
That would be a good ending! Can't you be on the writers team to make sure it happens. :lol:

I wish but I am not. I also have a tendency to write myself to a corner. Also not the end, This is for a Season Finale not a Series Finale Please read the Clarified version.

Black_Jack 02-28-2019 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black_Jack (Post 96652112)
No writer can please everyone. For my part, I want one more season after the confirmation. I want the show to go out and say. Everything we did was for this Final season. James Spader's character did all of this for one Blacklister. Red is supposed to be at war with the Cabal after all.

Honestly I didn't speculate on other theories other than Dad/daughter before. After they "confirmed" it at some point I was expecting Liz to wear the hat and take over the family business. After all this. I don't think Lizzy deserves it.

My biggest annoyance with the father thing is that, to my knowledge, there have been no direct DNA tests between Lizzy and Red(James Spader's character) Giant plothole that could have been explained away easily. There are Blacklister that can fake DNA. At some point, I think that is what the Pharmacists - is for.

There is also my theory that Katerina Rostova is alive. Only because that is the only thing Red could have said to Alexander Kirk that allowed him to survive that meeting.

That said for this season I think, note this is with the assumption there is a next season. Red is gonna give Liz a name maybe: Oleander, Katerina Rostova, or name unknown. Liz i gonna investigate and they find out who Red is. She's gonna realize how wrong she was about him. Red walks into the courtroom and pleads guilty to a death penalty charge. Red then gets to play prison break and disappears leaving his hat behind. (A few months later Vontae Jones gets free of all charges thanks to a slick lawyer.)

Final scene has Jennifer meeting with Katherina Rostova. Reporting in that "Its done"

Just to add and clarify:
Going into the episode, we know for a fact Red knows Liz betrayed him so Red is Morose when he gives the Blacklister's name to Liz. So when he pleads guilty to a death penalty charge...we think he has just given up.

After he pleads guilty, a final goodbye. I see Red arranging a wedding gift for Aram and Samar, advice for Ressler, and another smoke with Cooper and just goodbye for Liz.

When Red escapes, Since the Immunity deal is done and Red in the Wind. The Task force is shut down. The team is scattered to the winds. The post office lights are shut down.

Cooper retires, Ressler reassigned and Samar and Aram drive off into the sunset with "just married!". Liz is left with the Hat. then Final scene has Jennifer meeting with Katherina Rostova reporting in that "Its done"

She replies "Not just yet."

For Season 7 A little time skip, and with Agnes getting Kidnap. So Red walks into the FBI headquarters again.

Fangirl49 03-01-2019 11:26 AM

I love it, jack. But don't let Liz have his hat, please. She doesn't deserve it!

But yeah, I don't know how we get there, but I need Red to leave. I need him to walk away from Liz.

Miranda 03-04-2019 05:03 AM

You really have a lot of fantasy Jack. I love it!

But I agree with Marilyn. I don't want Liz to have the hat either. She doesn't deserve it.

Black_Jack 03-04-2019 05:32 PM

The Hat thing was something from an earlier time just after Alexander Kirk up until Red did a dine and dash and car theft.

If say Red did retire I wonder who should get the Hat?
Ressler or Aram

I did not consider Dembe I don't think it would fit him and whatever happens I think they go out together.

Miranda 03-05-2019 01:14 PM

I think that if Red is going to retire, the hate will retire with him.

If he would give it to Ressler and that is a big if, Ressler is never going to take it and Aram doesn't have it in him to follow in Red's footsteps.

Fangirl49 03-06-2019 11:25 AM

Giving the hat as a gesture of friendship, I would say Aram.

Miranda 03-08-2019 01:45 PM

Yes or Dembe.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.
Copyright © 1998-2020, Fan Forum.