Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2019, 06:44 PM
New Fan

Thank you

Sorry, really new to forums in general. I just sent you an email again via the contact us...sorry...Figured out how to write you here.
It was on a preview of Season 6....it was titled Behind the Blacklist Season 6 Special Preview and hosted by Harry Lennix.. I'm in Canada and it aired here just a little before the premiere. I found it on YT....here it is...
https://youtu.be/GZ968NSf9rE
Much Appreciated
Mela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Hey there Mela Welcome to ! I'm Kris and I'm happy to see you joining us.

I'll do my best to help you out with finding these songs. But I would have to know which special you mean? Is there a YT video and a link to it maybe?

Oh, and I had to bring your post over here because we have that Music thread for songs that played during the episodes and specials. So please, if you post here again, just have a look if there is a thread that fits your topic. A full list of our thread and the links can be found here:
http://www.fanforum.com/f434/redding...uide-63206528/
Old 01-14-2019, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Mela, I clicked on the link and when you scroll down in the info box that is under the YT video there an artist and a song title in the info box. I looked it up but couldn't really find anything on YT, which is really weird. So I don't know what more to do sorry.
Old 01-14-2019, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mela, I'm super happy you found your way over here

Today I sadly don't have time to look into it but I'll do that tomorrow. Miranda already did and that's pretty cool. Maybe that song is one of it already?
Old 01-14-2019, 04:29 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Mela, I clicked on the link and when you scroll down in the info box that is under the YT video there an artist and a song title in the info box. I looked it up but couldn't really find anything on YT, which is really weird. So I don't know what more to do sorry.
Thanks Miranda,
I don't think the info is correct, people put all sorts of things. But I initially saw this special on a tv station, only sent you the YT as Kris asked. Did this special not air in the States? I'm presuming you are in the States, I'm in Canada, hee hee!! I tried to find the titles by a few of the words, I've had success in the past, but no such luck yet. I know it's a long shot, but maybe I'll write the show's site directly. I don't give up very easily!!!.
Old 01-15-2019, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, Mela... I tried like hell to find this song that's played in the background of the Samar/Aram stuff but I have no idea what song it is I couldn't find anything.

For the second song you have to be a bit more specific on when in the BTS special it is played
Old 01-16-2019, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by mela16 (View Post)
Thanks Miranda,
I don't think the info is correct, people put all sorts of things. But I initially saw this special on a tv station, only sent you the YT as Kris asked. Did this special not air in the States? I'm presuming you are in the States, I'm in Canada, hee hee!! I tried to find the titles by a few of the words, I've had success in the past, but no such luck yet. I know it's a long shot, but maybe I'll write the show's site directly. I don't give up very easily!!!.
No I live in The Netherlands. But I did see the special on YT.

I have tried to find the song on YT. I tried all possible ways with the song and artist that was in the description but no luck sadly. I am sorry.
Old 01-19-2019, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I couldn't find anything either... It's as if the song doesn't exist and that's not possible. Such things really annoy me so much. I want to find that song!

This week's music wasn't my fav at all...
Old 01-19-2019, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't pay attention to the songs again. I pay attention to them when I posted them here or when they are posted by you Kris but I don't during the episode. I am too busy paying attention to all the rest.
Old 01-20-2019, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'll bring them over here tomorrow. Right now I simply don't have enough time.
Old 01-21-2019, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Kris. I don't have too much time to post so awesome that you want to bring them over.
Old 01-21-2019, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Here you go

Old 01-22-2019, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I didn't pay attention to the songs again. I pay attention to them when I posted them here or when they are posted by you Kris but I don't during the episode. I am too busy paying attention to all the rest.
I've done better so far this season than usual.
Old 01-22-2019, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for bringing them over Kris. I will listen to them tomorrow.
Old 01-23-2019, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
I've done better so far this season than usual.
Song wise you mean?

They really aren't my type of music at all...

And for me I just register songs if they really are fantastic. Otherwise, no chance I would b able to tell you what was played and when.
Old 01-24-2019, 12:38 PM
Elite Fan

I've done better at noticing the songs. Most of the time I don't notice them unless I recognize the songs. But this season something about the music has made me hear it. Maybe it's the lyrics seem to go well with the scenes.