Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2016, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Assistant Director [Harold Cooper|Harry Lennix] #5: "I'm committed that no one under my command dies during the remainder of my watch."

Harold Cooper | Harry Lennix
5th A P P R E C I A T I O N T H R E A D

X

Harold Cooper is the Assistant Director of the FBI Counterterrorism Division and head of the covert FBI task force assigned to pursue the criminals on Red's Blacklist. He had a particular interest in Reddington's past, and is willing to oblige Reddington's unusual requests due to this understanding of him. He was attacked and put into a coma by Berlin's agents. When Cooper regained consciousness, it is revealed that he has inoperable brain tumor. With the help of his friend, Attorney General Connolly, he entered an experimental drug trial. However, he has had to compromise his ethics and perform various morally dubious tasks for Connolly in order to stay in his favor and remain in the trial. After a few months Cooper discovers that he was never sick and that Tom Connolly set the whole thing up. After he witnesses Liz's murder of Connolly, he tells her to run, and later turns over his badge. Ressler interrogates him to determine his complicity in Connolly's murder, but eventually decides to release him. Cooper is told by Wright that in order for him to have the charges dropped against him, Cooper not only has to resign, but also take a desk job. Although he reluctantly does, Cooper is determined to help Liz clear her name and he teams up with Tom to find Karakurt. Later, Tom brings Karakurt to Cooper's house and they are forced to flee with Charlene when the Cabal sends a team to kill Karakurt. Charlene suggests they hide at their neighbor's cabin, admitting that she had cheated on Cooper with him. Cooper is reinstated as head of the task force after Liz is exonerated. Later, he separates from Charlene.

x

The fans

01. LOSTCANDY | 02. Amyღ | 03. Matt logan | 04. Deep within me | 05. L i N d $ @ y
06. mycreativityuppedandleft | 07. Lauren Helen Graham | 08. ~MelBelle~ | 09. Miranda | 10. stlavin95

X

— q u o t e o f t h e m o m e n t ღ —
"I wish there was something I could say to stop your tears. Take away the pain of losing her but I can't. What I can do is remind you of how lucky we were to have had Elizabeth in our lives.
What does the lord ask of us? To do justice. Love mercy and walk humbly with our God. Did Elizabeth do justice?
She came into our lives under extraordinary circumstances that few agents could hold up on. But she did more than hold up.
She thrived. She would stood scrutiny from her peers, false accusations from her government and help take down some of the worst criminals this country has ever known.
Did she love mercy? I've never met anyone more forgiving. Elizabeth followed her heart. That against all odds led her back to the man she loved. Did she walk humbly with her God?
I'll never forget the day I met her. It was her first day on the job. She'd been offered an opportunity that most agents wait a lifetime to get. "Why me?" she asked. "I'm nobody special."
I think we all knew different. She was humble and very very special. Like all of you, I'm sad and angry. Like you also, I am also very blessed to have known Elizabeth.
So as we leave here today, let's celebrate. The last few days many of you have come up to me and they've said "we are so sorry for your loss." But we haven't lost Elizabeth. We know exactly where she is."
Episode 3x20

— t h e r e a s o n s ღ —
Because he would do anything for his team.
Because he shares a past with Red we'd love to know about.
Because he isn't as #403835 and white anymore as he used to be.
Because he's been played by Connolly, one of his best friends, as well.
Because he wanted to spend the last of his days with his family.
Because he's a moral code that we all are proud of.
Because he wasn't willing to leak classified information.
Because he tried to save Liz by trying to prevent her from shooting Connolly.
Because he told Liz to run.
Because he'll always be the AD and the head of the task force for us.

Banner by Miranda

— f u t u r e t i t l e s ღ —
"You've become more of a liability than an asset."
"But after what I did today, the truth is, I don't recognize myself."
"You want to play the angles? You want to leverage your friends and colleagues, at least have the decency to admit it."
"It sounds like you're suggesting that all of this information should somehow impact my investigation..."
"...which can't be true because we've known each other too long for you to cross that line."
"I'm out. I'm not leaking classified data, not for you, not for anybody."
"You once told me that I was the one person you completely trusted. I violated that trust. I'm sorry, Elizabeth."

— p a s t t i t l e s ღ —
"I lost a dozen people today, Keen! This isn't on you, it's on me!"
"I've crossed my share of lines in this job. I've always told myself that wouldn't be one."
"Guess my principles aren't what they used to be. Neither are yours."
"I'm committed that no one under my command dies during the remainder of my watch."

— p r e v i o u s t h r e a d s ღ —
01 | 02 | 03 | 04 |

Last edited by Lauren Helen Graham; 04-03-2017 at 12:28 PM
Old 11-15-2016, 06:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

Nice Miranda. Love the quote. I think I like Cooper with the beard but it won't do for the AD.
Old 11-15-2016, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread, Miranda
Btw, is it possible that you forgot to change the 'the fans' section title in the OP into the new format? Or did you keep them the old way in all the other thread? I really don't know because if so just ignore what I wrote here.

And Susana, I'm all with you, I love him with the beard! But yeah, as AD it wouldn't go along... I guess. Sadly. I need him undercover somewhere or so. Otherwise we might never see that beard again.
Old 11-15-2016, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread
Old 11-16-2016, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm really wondering if Cooper will get some more screen time when the show returns in January. Any wishes storyline wise for him?
Old 11-16-2016, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think he will. Not really sure, I just something more than he has now.
Old 11-17-2016, 06:46 AM
Elite Fan

I wanted him to get back with his wife. I hope they don't just drop that. I also think he and Red know each other from the past from that case with the Judge. I think it was. If like to know how.
Old 11-17-2016, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome.

Kris, I kept them all the old way. So this is the way they are in other threads as well.

I love Cooper with the beard as well! I don't see why he couldn't wear it at work..

I really don't know what I want for Cooper.
Old 11-17-2016, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
I wanted him to get back with his wife. I hope they don't just drop that. I also think he and Red know each other from the past from that case with the Judge. I think it was. If like to know how.
Yeah same here.
Old 11-19-2016, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
I'm really wondering where Charlene went as well But I still don't want to see this drama resurfacing and actually I don't even like the thought of them getting back together. I'm really living by this moral code that a person, who cheated on me, can go to hell, no matter who it is... I wouldn't be able to ever trust that person again.

Okay, Miranda I just wanted to ask. That's fine with me.
Old 11-19-2016, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I'm really wondering where Charlene went as well But I still don't want to see this drama resurfacing and actually I don't even like the thought of them getting back together. I'm really living by this moral code that a person, who cheated on me, can go to hell, no matter who it is... I wouldn't be able to ever trust that person again.

Okay, Miranda I just wanted to ask. That's fine with me.
Yeah agreed. I could never get back together with someone who cheated on me.
Old 11-20-2016, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would never wanted to get back with somebody who cheated on me either and tbh, I am really glad we haven't seen Charlene (yet) this season. I really don't want to see the drama between them. Whether or not they will come together again. It doesn't fit the show IMO.
Old 11-20-2016, 04:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I would never wanted to get back with somebody who cheated on me either and tbh, I am really glad we haven't seen Charlene (yet) this season. I really don't want to see the drama between them. Whether or not they will come together again. It doesn't fit the show IMO.
Yeah, I've seen that on other shows and it always annoys me.
Old 11-21-2016, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad you guys agree. I as well think it doesn't fit the show, cheating drama... At least not of a person that is the director and is supposed to be the 'grown-up' here. Why couldn't they not have the marriage go fine and just for once one couple be constantly happy and okay? I still don't get this. What was the point of the Cooper drama?
Old 11-21-2016, 07:40 AM
Elite Fan

I agree that they could have left the cheating thing completely off. I didn't need that kind of drama. I really liked the plot where they tricked him that he was sick. I thought that was a great story line.