Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2020, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

8x02: "KATARINA ROSTOVA: CONCLUSION" Episode Discussion Thread (11/20/2020 @ 8PM)

8x02 | Katarina Rostova: Conclusion
E P I S O D E DISCUSSION T H R E A D

Banner by Miranda

episode synopsis
As Liz pushes a source for answers, Red and the Task Force grapple with the implications of her actions. Tensions boil over and a drastic action is taken, which will change Red and Liz's relationship forever.

Last edited by Miranda; 02-03-2021 at 09:01 AM
Old 11-20-2020, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Very curious for this episode! I am hoping for a big showdown between Red and Katarina.
Old 11-20-2020, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

interesting title...

Old 11-20-2020, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

I wish dembe had shot liz. I don’t eBen care about the mystery. I just wish he had shot her.

Powerful episode. I love when Red is handling business like that. Glad he shot katarina. Ecstatic that he shot Katarina.

Ressler is letting Liz play him. Glad red knows it and threw it in his face.
It was so sad to lose Dom

I am so sick of the team blaming Red.

Ps I think Liz is probably the archive or something.
Old 11-21-2020, 02:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Such a good episode! I did not disapoint me at all!

I am so sad we lost Dom! I had hopes that they would keep him alive they entire season because they had him recast.

Thing is, we still don't know a thing. I don't believe anything that has been said anymore so I don't even know if Red is really N13..

Loved seeing Lotte again as Katarina!

Red and Katarina.. they couldn't co-excist and so one of them had to go and I knew it was going to be Kat cause with Red there is no show anymore.

Sad we have to wait until January 22 for the next episode! Then they could have better started the season in January.
Old 11-21-2020, 09:51 AM
Elite Fan

Dom said that both Katarina and Reddington had the archive. That makes me think it’s probably going to be liz. I hated the way Katarina manipulated Dom. It was so hard because she didn’t care about him at all.

So red was protecting Katarina this whole time. So she really stabbed him in the back. I get that she was tired of running but she lost faith in red.

Red was so cold when Liz was begging him not to kill her mother. I’m glad he didn’t fall for her fakeness. He just looked at her. I’m sure he was thinking that she never wanted him. Never trusted him.

Don’t beleive red is n13. We know red and Ilya were childhood friends. We know Katarina and Ilya were childhood friends. I think they all grew up together and they all knew each other. And I think Katarina knew exactly who he was. I think she was lying to liz. And I loved how Dom told her she had the archive. She was lying the whole time.

I’m also glad that dembe didn’t betray red. I get that he couldn’t shoot liz but he didn’t let her go.

I hated to see Dom die. Poor red. And then resller chewed him out. Can’t stand Ressler.

Last edited by Fangirl49; 11-21-2020 at 10:07 AM
Old 11-21-2020, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

YES, YES, YES!!! Katarina is dead and I'm soooo relieved that Red shot that bi***! About time.

Marilyn, I as well wished that Dembe shot Liz! Damn, this drama would finally have been over... She is so nuts, really.

You know, that moment when Red was so cold at Liz and she was begging him not to kill his mother and playing the 'relationship' card I wish he had told her that there was nothing left. I so wished for that but it didn't happen. He told Dembe that he had lost her and he knows and he very well knows that she was again trying to play and manipulate him there.

I as well think think Liz is the archive. It was my thought right away when Dom told Red he and Katarina had it... Maybe it has something to do with what Liz remembers. Maybe she has somehow memorized it or so. That would explain the memory manipulations and so on.

I can't believe that Red was protecting Katarina the whole time and that she stabbed him in the back

Ressler is definitely right next to Liz on the list of people I would want to see dead. Sorry, but every tiny little part of sympathy I had for him is gone since he told Red that it's his fault Dom died Yeah, because Red abducted him twice and almost killed him He wasn't in a coma because of Red.

Besides, I think all on the task force should finally open their eyes and get rid of their pinky glasses when it comes to Liz. She is a criminal, not an agent anymore. What kind of agent would that be.

But Dom I still can't believe it and I'm really sad about his death.
Old 11-21-2020, 10:13 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I was coming back to say I’m tired of the task force. Of all of them. Red has always helped them. Liz betrays them. And they blame red. I’m tired of it. And I love reds snarky don’t give a damn what you think attitude when they get in his face.

I too wish red had told her they had no relationship. Him shooting her mother was equal to him shooting liz in a way. It just shows he is tired of Liz and furious with her I’m glad he didn’t cave there. I will say this was the red I hoped for and wanted. I didn’t want to see him lose to Liz or go begging liz or anything like that.
Old 11-21-2020, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree on him shooting her mother was equal to shooting her. That relationship is broke, it was a long time before, but I fear it is now beyond the point to be repaired. But honestly, I prefer them honestly hating each other (or shall I say Liz honestly hating him) to what we got the last couple of seasons. I bet I'll enjoy it and I so hope that Red won't stumble. There's still that illness.
Old 11-21-2020, 12:31 PM
Elite Fan

Question: which one of them called liz, Red or Katrina? Liz is going to hear their last conversation sometime. I just couldnt tell who called her . And I’m not sure what they wanted her to hear
Old 11-21-2020, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was Katarina, Marilyn. And I have no idea what she wanted her to hear. I was wondering the same and I guess I'll have to watch again.
Old 11-21-2020, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

Hi kris!!!! I guess liz heard Katarina say that Red was n13. But then she would have heard Red say no it’s not that simple. Or something like that. I also don’t know what all they said when Katarina was bragging about liz choosing her.
Old 11-21-2020, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I doubt there are new information. I was really paying attention to what they said because I knew it was Katarina calling Liz and it being recorded. She wanted this. And I was wondering why.
Old 11-21-2020, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I thought it was an ok eppy

So glad Katerina is finally gone, and glad Red was the one to do it. She certainly outstayed her welcome, should have been gone ages ago. I was so convinced she wasn't Liz's mother, I don't care what the show says, she isn't in my eyes

So sick of Liz now, I wanted Dembe to shoot her, he could have shot her in the arm or something.

The team better not let Liz get away with no consequences regarding this. She is always getting let off the hook and if she does this time, when this is all over, I will be so annoyed and Ressler can you wake up please!

Dom

I have to say this secret that is finally let out of the bag, for me, so underwhelming. We have waited 8 seasons for that...

Also annoyed we have to wait till jan 22 for the next eppy, what was the point of showing 2 eppy's now

Old 11-21-2020, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

So I read this on tumblr and I’m in agreement. The archive is going to be in Lizs scar. Remember she says my father gave it to me.