Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2020, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

7x13: "NEWTON PURCELL" Episode Discussion Thread (04/03/2020 @ 8PM)

7x13 | Newton Purcell
E P I S O D E DISCUSSION T H R E A D

Banner by Miranda

episode synopsis
The Task Force investigates a series of attacks on data centers perpetrated by a blacklister with a peculiar condition, as Liz conducts a secret investigation on the side. Meanwhile, Glen (guest star Clark Middleton) desperately tries to prove his value to Red after a shipping mishap.

Last edited by Miranda; 04-25-2020 at 11:31 AM
Old 04-03-2020, 09:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

All in all a fun episode.

Glenn, tracksuit, Eye of the Tiger Montage = comedy gold
I wouldn't rub his feet either Dembe.
Aram, you weren't the only one whose eyebrows raised. There's something hinky about that situation.
Cooper may have to take Liz and Aram's cell phone privileges. Pay attention class!
Park is vicious! That's twice now she's almost offed someone.
Not seen much of Ressler this season. I hope that changes.
And Liz. You're wading in some really murky water hiring someone to go Spook Hunting. Especially with it being Illya. I really do not like where this is heading.
Old 04-04-2020, 01:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

I have the feeling that the cases are becoming a minor matter. They are neither exciting nor particularly extraordinary. I miss the time when Red presented real blacklisters.
But did I see that correctly, the pass was for Agnes? So Liz packs a bag in case she has to flee? what the hell is she up to? Even if she finds Ilya - if asked, Red will find out. It can only be bad. Especially because when she has to flee with Agnes, she does the same Thing to her that she has experienced. No normal life, threats everywhere. She should have learned from her parents' mistakes, and put Agnes first.
Old 04-04-2020, 02:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Easter, I'm with you about the blacklisters. I miss these real creepy, interesting, dangerous ones. It's like they have sidelined them lately.

I loved the storyline around Glen though. The Eye of the Tiger, damn, that song And it fit soooo well.
Did you guys notice the licence plate on Glen's car. Sooo cool!

Elodie... Oh yeah, she is soooo the woman to be with. It's unbelievable how much I hate that woman and how much I hate Aram for that crap he is getting himself into. I really hope he goes investigate, with the help of Red

Liz... And it starts again, the betrayal continues and she's working behind Red's back again. I so can't stand her. Give us a break, please.

Aram and Liz getting away with their work attitude really annoys the hell out of me.

Park, oh yes, she needs to get through this.
Old 04-04-2020, 06:31 AM
Elite Fan

I hope I never see Glenn’s feet again. Oh my. I did enjoy him, Red and Dembe. It was fun. But I’m with both of you. I’m ready for the fun to end and get back to business.

And yes, I noticed the song In the ep! Eye of the tiger. And I saw the license plate too.

Aram jumping out of the plane was hillarious. As was Red almost spitting out his drink. That looked so real! I thought maybe Megan ad libbed.

I’m so thorough with elodie. How are they acting like wram is in love. I don’t see it. He’s just trying to get over Samar.

And yeah cooper should take their phones.
Old 04-04-2020, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Eye of the tiger baby! Can we please have Glenn is more episodes?! I always enjoy it so much when we see him.

Aram's face when jumping out of the plane was hilarious!

I am glad Aram knows that Elodie just stayed with her husband because of the money. I mean why else would she stay with him. I just really hope that this will make him realize that Elodie is not the woman for him.

So Liz is looking for Ilya.. and we saw her scar again that we haven't seen in years! and she has a fake passport for Agnes and money so I am guessing she is prepared to leave when things are going to get ugly.

I agree about the blacklisters. They seem to get less important and not interesting at all. I miss the high placed ones.

And then there was Park.. damn girl.. what happened to you?
Old 04-04-2020, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hated the jumping out of the plane scene... I can't believe he started the kids talk with her. I really can't believe it because like Marilyn said, I don't feel him being in love with her, no at all and not on such a fast path.

You know, knowing about the money she receives when he dies I'm wondering how he ended up in the wheelchair in the first place. I so don't trust that woman at all.

The scar and the box! Damn, I loved that we saw it again It's bringing the connection to season 1 back which I really enjoyed. I almost forgot about it.

About Park I'm curious tbh. But do you recall when Liz ended up like her and Ressler stopped her? It's kind of strange to see Liz judging her at the moment.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

One word: Glenn

Last edited by crazy_diamond; 04-05-2020 at 03:30 AM
Old 04-04-2020, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

He made all of our days, right?
Old 04-05-2020, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I do love his and Red scenes
Old 04-05-2020, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)

About Park I'm curious tbh. But do you recall when Liz ended up like her and Ressler stopped her? It's kind of strange to see Liz judging her at the moment.
Yes I do remember that. It was with the Deer Hunter and I am glad Ressler could stop her. and I am glad Liz stopped Park. But yeah it was strange to see Liz judging her but maybe she did it because she was in the same position years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
One word: Glenn
Not much more is needed.
Old 04-06-2020, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, true. I think she learned from her situation back then and she dealt with it. We at least know that. Hopefully it'll be the same for Park

Their scenes really were fantastic, Glen and Red's I mean. It's always so amazing to see these two together
Old 04-06-2020, 02:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)

Not much more is needed.
Indeed
Old 04-06-2020, 02:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Indeed
I think it was the most Glen/Red centered episode ever, right? Do you think we'll see him again this season
Old 04-06-2020, 06:58 AM
Elite Fan

I don’t think we will. I loved how red helped him win the contest.