Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2019, 04:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Loved this episode! It was so good! Didn't expect the cliffhanger!

Loved the scene between Red and Liz, where he is talking about his mother. For me, this felt like the first genuine scene between them this season.

Loved it so much that the entire team wanted to help Red!

Finally some good Aram/Samar scenes and I am so glad that Aram finally find out what is wrong with Samar. I wish Samar would have told her himself but at least he knows now. I was shocked as to how bad it really is with Samar and that it can't get any better. That makes me really scared if Samar is going to be in S7. I really don't want her to leave the show.

The president being involved in the conspiracy! I never imagined that and I am worry about what is going to come next.

The last part of them strapping Red into the chair and Dembe and Liz looking at him made me so emotional. I know he is not going to be executed cause we are get a 7th season but it really got to me and I wonder what his final words are going to be!

Liz's I love you.. I really felt like she meant. I really hope that she meant it.
Old 03-17-2019, 07:33 AM
Elite Fan

I figure the phone will ring before we hear Reds last words.

Also, I'm wondering if Red has the pharmacist working on a cure for Samar.

Another thought, Red was looking for the Corsican before Liz locked him up so he has to already know more about it.

Last edited by Fangirl49; 03-17-2019 at 10:07 AM
Old 03-17-2019, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think the phone will ring just after his last words and right before they are going to administer the injection.

I also think Red knows that the Corsican is involved.

I really hope the pharmacist would be able to make or find a cure for Samar but I don't know if that is what he is busy doing,
Old 03-17-2019, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)

Finally some good Aram/Samar scenes and I am so glad that Aram finally find out what is wrong with Samar. I wish Samar would have told her himself but at least he knows now.
Finally we got some scenes and glad he knows now..

Old 03-18-2019, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Finally we got some scenes and glad he knows now..
yes it was long overdue.
Old 03-18-2019, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

I love Red talking about how his mother would have felt about liz. That she would have known Liz would be fine. I love that he was not referring to Katarina which is what I expected
Old 03-18-2019, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
yes it was long overdue.
sure was...

Old 03-18-2019, 11:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh my gosh! ALERT, ALERT, ALERT! Hey everyone, I was just talking to a friend about Blacklist and she wanted me to check to see what this coming Friday's episode (MARCH 22) is going to be about. Last time I checked, it is to be titled: Bastian Moreau: Conclusion. Then it gave a brief outline of what the eppy would be about. But just now when I fast forwarded my DVR to this Friday to read it to my friend, they had ACCIDENTALLY POSTED THE EPISODE THAT'S ON A WEEK FROM THIS FRIDAY, the 29!!! So I now know the title of it and what the eppy is about, but MOST IMPORTANTLY, I know if Red lives or dies!!!!

I could type in what it said but 1) it would ruin it for everyone to know in advance and 2) I don't want to break any rules or be in trouble for reporting what I learned since I'm sure the show and a lot of people wouldn't appreciate it. So I'll honor that and not report it here. But I'm thinking there might be some news flack about the glitch if the show finds out that this mistake happened and how lots of people saw it and now know the outcome of this Friday's eppy.

Oh my gosh, I don't think this has ever happened before and I hope the DVR people who post it (in my case Direct TV) will correct their mistake right away and put the correct episode out there before thousands more fans see it and know how this Friday's show ends. I just couldn't believe it but I have a feeling someone's head may roll at Direct TV since The Blacklist is a major network show and I'm sure if they hear about it, won't appreciate this huge error.

Good grief! P.S. I just checked and someone must have caught the mistake because it's been changed back to this Friday's episode, Bastian Moreau, Conclusion. Whew!!

Jenny

Last edited by Jenny Heartland; 03-18-2019 at 11:13 PM
Old 03-19-2019, 07:15 AM
New Fan

I think that when Red got the information of what the drugs were in his injection he ordered his last meal to somehow react with them, at first I thought that he was going to be allergic to the meal but that didn't happen yet anyway. It is very hard to forgive Liz for foiling his escape. I sure hope that the show returns, it is GREAT.
Old 03-19-2019, 11:25 AM
Elite Fan

Oh no Jenny. What a bummer. Or great thing depending on how you look at it. We all know Red will live. We just don't know HOW!!!

Tar Heel, the show has been renewed for S7!

Wouldn't it be cool if Reds final words were liz I know you turned me in.

Last edited by Fangirl49; 03-19-2019 at 11:36 AM
Old 03-19-2019, 02:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheel (View Post)
I think that when Red got the information of what the drugs were in his injection he ordered his last meal to somehow react with them, at first I thought that he was going to be allergic to the meal but that didn't happen yet anyway. It is very hard to forgive Liz for foiling his escape. I sure hope that the show returns, it is GREAT.
Hi Tarheel What a good little theory about his sour kraut and dressed herring interfering with the drugs! I had made a comment about his meal being so odd that somehow it must figure into his escape but I was actually just kidding...I hadn't even thought of it possibly interacting with one of the drugs! Cool idea!

And Fangirl, I'm with you, Red has got to survive because we all would be pretty miffed if he kicked the bucket and ended the show leaving us all hanging as to all our unanswered questions and who he really was!

And yeah, last words to Liz: "I know it was you who turned me in" and that would be the end! And then we'd see the blood drain from Liz's face because he then would NEVER answer any of her questions! I know that ain't gonna happen but it's fun to imagine the look on her face!

I too just read about the show being renewed for a 7th season...so happy about that!! I feel like doing the happy dance right now. Can't wait 'til this Friday's eppy!

Jenny
Old 03-20-2019, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)

Wouldn't it be cool if Reds final words were liz I know you turned me in.
That would be some famous and good final words!
Old 03-20-2019, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

The meal is also a commmon Russian meal... from what I've read.
Old 03-21-2019, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Jenny, first of all I wanted to let you know that this season will have 22 episodes, like all the others (except one that had 23) as well. So no worries, it's kind of the midseason finale. At least that how I few it.

Hey there Tarheel Great to have you pass by.
And man, I love your idea about him ordering the meal. Nice thought and one that never even occurred to me. It was a possibility for sure.

Marilyn, yes, that meal is typical for Russia. I could have told you before. Somehow it's pretty cool that the part of Germany I live in was really close to Russia back in time and that a lot of Russians live here.

And Jenny, if these would be his final words he for sure would add that he forgives her That's Red...
Old 03-21-2019, 07:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi Kris, thank you so much for mentioning there will be 22 episodes of Blacklist. I think you or someone had mentioned that at some point before. I remember imagining there just couldn't be that many since just from past seasons of viewing...it seemed like one minute we'd be watching episode one, and then 5 or 6 weeks later would come the "season finale." So I think that must be what the glitch is in my head, that the shows just fly by so quickly and I end up thinking something like, "wow, there weren't very many episodes this time!" When actually the season just SEEMED short because we love the show so much that we just keep wanting more, more, and more...like there are never quite enough! So just imagine how happy I am right now to learn that there actually ARE 22 episodes to look forward to PLUS another season after this one!! Thank you for sharing that info!

And yes, you're right, if those were the last words of Red to Liz, he would most definitely tell her he forgives her because he has such a big heart for her. But I'M the one who needs to forgive her at this point! But I have to say, with her seemingly true remorse lately accompanied by what may actually be sincere tears, I'm leaning to believe she's truly sorry for betraying him. So when he gets back to working with her and the team, I hope all will get back to normal and we won't have to wonder about any future betrayals.

Jenny