Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2019, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

6x08: "MARKO JANKOWICS" Episode Discussion Thread (02/22/2019 @ 8PM)

6x08 | Marko Jankowics
E P I S O D E DISCUSSION T H R E A D

Banner by Miranda

episode synopsis
When Liz (Megan Boone) and Jennifer (guest star Fiona Dourif) search for a woman who may know a secret about Red's (James Spader) past, they find themselves in the cross-hairs of a ruthless smuggler, forcing Liz to ask an unexpected source for help. Meanwhile, Red mediates between two rival gangs in prison. Coy Stewart and Lusia Strus also guest star.

Last edited by Miranda; 04-14-2019 at 03:36 AM
Old 02-22-2019, 06:41 PM
Elite Fan

I can't believe how much I hate Liz right now.

Cyclopses. Omg. Rotflmao. I love Red. He really took over the prison. And we got to see Vontae. I love how Red cared about the convict getting murdered. And we see that he doesn't get mad, he gets even. Omg. He killed that man while wearing a white outfit and carrying a white dish cloth and got no blood on him. And the song that was playing was perfect.

I kinda hate that he helped Liz and Jennifer but he wouldn't let someone just die.

I can't stand Liz. Really can't stand Jennifer. She kinda manipulated Liz into getting Red locked up and now you can't deal with it. You're ready to run. Is this the last we see of Jennifer. Was that even sincere? I just don't know.

And don't even get me started on Ressler. I am beyond disappointed in him. Liz has lied and betrayed you. Now she's broken up your relationship. And what do you do. Oh sure. I'll help you. No problem. Who is this man and what did you do with Ressler. He wasn't even mad at Liz. I get the feeling now that none of them will be

And I'm just going to say. For me the heart of the show is Liz and Red. I love them together. That's why I watch the show. And even after all this time, that's what I still hope for. I don't want to see luz and Ressler. Just like I never cared for liz and Tom. I truly can't believe he wasn't mad at her. Now his career is on the line if they ever get caught.

Dembe! Love getting to see more of him.

Last edited by Fangirl49; 02-23-2019 at 07:37 AM
Old 02-23-2019, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

HE KNOWS THAT SHE KNOWS!!

I am so conflicted about this episode. I loved it, it was such a good episode! and I loved that the episode was Keenler centered a lot but I hate that Liz dragged Ressler into her mess! I am so mad at her for doing that and so mad at him for going along with it and helping her! Why is he risking his career to help her? I know they all changed since the task force started but 5 years ago he would have never done this! He would have gone to Cooper and told him what Liz was doing. And now he helped her without any questions. What I didn't expect was that Liz would tell him about Red and what she discovered.

I am glad that Jennifer is gone. Wonder if she will be back though. I do hate what Liz did to her. Yes she chose to help Liz and she might have put fuel on the fire but I am sure that she never though that Liz would go this far so I think it is good that she chose to leave.

Loved seeing Vontae again!
Old 02-23-2019, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

I could see Ressler helping her. There was a life at stake. But the simple fact that he said nothing to her about right and wrong. That he wasn't angry. I won't ever get over that.

So the nurse said Katarina took Red to the plastic surgeon. When, how why, why!
Old 02-23-2019, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I want to know why Katarina took him took Dr. Koehler! Did the KGB put her up to this or Red himself? and why? why is the million dollar question!
Old 02-24-2019, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Boah, I sooo hate Liz... And surprise, Ressler is right with her there. Honestly, they both can to my full satisfaction just go to hell. I really have nothing more to add to these two characters.

And since not much more happened in the episode, nothing more to add.
Old 02-24-2019, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Thought this was a good episode

- Glad to see Vontae back again , being Red's right hand man
- So Ressler is now being dragged into who knows what with Liz, and didn't really quiz her that much or basically saying 'take a look at what you're doing!!'
- Did like that Red got one over on taking a life of the prisoner
- It goes to show what has happened to Liz, when Jennifer is making sense and Liz isn't. Jennifer actually knows when to stop and Liz doesn't. Who is the FBI agent again ?
- I am thinking that too regarding Katarina taking him to the Doctor, why would she do that, questions questions..
- Finally, Red knows!!, hoora for that

Old 02-25-2019, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still believe that Red has known for while that it was Liz who is responsible for him being in jail. but now he said it out loud so that we know that he knows.

I still hate it so much that Ressler let himself get dragged into this. I am so afraid for it is going to do to his career.
Old 02-25-2019, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

Do you guys think Dembe really killed the nurse?
Old 02-25-2019, 10:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
Do you guys think Dembe really killed the nurse?
Hi Fangirl, Well, I guess it could go one of two ways. When Dembe was with her on the plane and talking to Red on the phone, Red said something like, "You know what you have to do, Dembe, because she knows about Katarina." And implying something about her likely sharing a bunch of information with Liz if Liz ever catches up with her. Right after that call, Dembe went to the nurse and asked how she might like Scotland and the nurse thought that would be nice. But remember in an episode from several seasons ago when they had some folks on the plane, and then suddenly they were falling through the air and landed dead in the living room of a Scottish family? Well, Red had "dropped them off in Scotland" literally. So my thought is that's what happened to the nurse as well, Dembe dropped her off over Scotland. HOWEVER, if it would help the storyline to keep her alive so Liz could locate her and find things out from her, then maybe the writers actually did keep her alive. I mean Dembe is so dear I can't see him dumping her out of the plane, but then again, he would have to betray Red yet again if he didn't obey his order. So who knows?? I think it could go either way.

Jenny
Old 02-26-2019, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That was the director that they "dropped off" and it was in The Netherlands. I remember that so vividly cause I am from The Netherlands.

I don't think that Dembe killed Margarite. I know Red wants him too cause she knows too much but I think he maybe hid her in Scotland somewhere. But if Red finds out I don't know what his opinion about that will be. What do you think Marilyn?
Old 02-26-2019, 12:18 PM
Elite Fan

I am undecided.

I believe Dembe would do anything for Red. Even this that goes against his nature. But after what Dembe has now done, I don't know anymore.

But if he didn't and that lady causes Red harm I am going to be super upset.
Old 02-26-2019, 02:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi Miranda , Thanks for clearing it up about that person being dropped in The Netherlands, not Scotland! I guess thinking it was Scotland fit more into my theory or something. Ha! Btw, very fun to learn that you are from The Netherlands! I'm actually from Southport, England but have lived in the states for a long time.

Hey Fangirl, , I so agree with you that if Dembe didn't knock off the nurse, that would be at least the 2nd thing we know of where Dembe did his own thing instead of what Red asked him to do (or at least what I thought he was implying that he do). You're right, it's so out of character for him so yeah, not sure what's going on with Dembe right now or what he may do in the future. Surely he won't go rogue on Red given their history of friendship, affection and trust, but now there's at least some kind of question mark in my mind as to how far Dembe is willing to go for Red these days. I'm not really liking this turn of events.

Jenny
Old 02-28-2019, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome Jenny. It wasn't super clear that it was The Netherlands though. The supposedly Dutch people living in the house where The Director fell into were Americans with a very bad accent. The only real Dutch was coming out of the tv.

Anyways back on topic again.

I just really hope that when Red finds out that Dembe lied that he can forgive him.