Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2019, 10:21 AM
Elite Fan

I thought they were talking about the plan to find out who Red is, in general. Like the overall plan. And I totally thought Liz was rethinking that plan so Jennifer took matters into her own hands and had Red arrested to get him out of the way. I thought she did that behind Lizs back.

I understood they were working together but I thought Jennifer did that without Lizs knowledge. It wasn't until I read your statement and Jays statement that I realized I was wrong.

Even the end, I thought Liz decided to go along with what Jennifer did because she wants answers. And I'm watching the end. Jennifer is gloating and Liz is crying. And I'm like Liz should hit her for what she did.

So yeah, sometimes i have to read other thoughts before I realize what actually happened.

I am truly hating luz now.
Old 01-05-2019, 10:45 AM
Supreme Fan

This is as bad as Liz faking her death and we the audience are watching Red mourn her, as though his heart and soul were ripped out of his body and he was standing there, crippled and sobbing.

Liz going along with this or even helping to come up with the plan is just ... crappy. I think Jennifer realized that she was losing Liz's cooperation (in light of what happened at the UN), so Jennifer acted out to get Red out of the way. Jennifer really needs Liz and her FBI connections. So we have Liz double crossing Red, and I'm sure Jennifer will betray Liz at some point and tell Red it was all Liz's idea. Jennifer hasn't seen Red in action, or what he's helped the task force to accomplish.

Not a fan of this storyline at all.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 01-05-2019, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn, it definitely was Liz who called him in... There is no doubt being left in that episode on it because like Paula said, she even said it herself towards Jennifer. I'm sure they both came up with the plan but Liz was the one calling him in because she knew exactly how to do it without spooking him away. She is the FBI agent here, not Jennifer.

I'm not a fan of this at all either and it pisses me off. Still I think that Red suspects her.

Liz at least got some doubts... That's for sure and still she went through with it. It's done and I'm not sure if she was ever considering the consequences. This law woman (What is her status there? Prosecutor? Or something else?) is one of the worst things that could have happened.
Old 01-05-2019, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
This is as bad as Liz faking her death and we the audience are watching Red mourn her, as though his heart and soul were ripped out of his body and he was standing there, crippled and sobbing.

Liz going along with this or even helping to come up with the plan is just ... crappy. I think Jennifer realized that she was losing Liz's cooperation (in light of what happened at the UN), so Jennifer acted out to get Red out of the way. Jennifer really needs Liz and her FBI connections. So we have Liz double crossing Red, and I'm sure Jennifer will betray Liz at some point and tell Red it was all Liz's idea. Jennifer hasn't seen Red in action, or what he's helped the task force to accomplish.

Not a fan of this storyline at all.
Agreed!

Kris the woman is, I believe the District Attorney. She will be the one prosecuting Red.

Yeah, did Liz even think if the consequences to Red being locked up, that he could be executed? She is so selfish

The difference between her and Red... remember Diane fowler telling Red she had answers about his family and he said that's okay someone else does too. There was a point he wouldn't cross. Liz may want answers that's all well and good. But there should be a line for her as well.

I've said all along liz could investigate to learn about Red. She's had all this time yo do it. And if she looks at what he says, I bet answers are in there. I'm even wondering if there's some personal truth in his statement about the alcoholic father and depressed mother.
Old 01-05-2019, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ah, okay Thanks for clarifying this to me. About this woman (we need a name here )

I doubt she did think about what they might face. And this really could be such a blow on the task force as well. As soon as they find out, Cooper and Aram will go crazy... They tried like hell to get him out. Ressler though will be happy I guess. Samar, I don't know.

And what good is he to her when he is dead Does she really want this?
Old 01-05-2019, 12:02 PM
Elite Fan

I know Aram will go crazy. I'm not sure how a Ressler will feel. I still think him conflicted.

Cooper surprised me. Fighting to get him out. Acknowledging the good Red has done. He was ready to shut the task force down on Episode 1. I guess he didn't mean Like this.

I bet he gets in trouble because he talked to them DA prosecutor behind pannabakers back. He should not have done that.
Old 01-05-2019, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

About Cooper, I agree... He would have done it for Liz but she wanted to go on. He never would give up the task force like this.

Oh yes, I was seeing trouble coming Cooper's way regarding this talk as well. It could bring down the whole task force in the end. Can you imagine how this would turn out? All of them being criminals then for working with Red or prosecuted for what they have done?
Old 01-05-2019, 12:08 PM
Elite Fan

Remember Diane fowler saying that they could wind up in front of the senate trying to explain this.
Old 01-05-2019, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just when I thought Liz couldn't surprise me anymore she just did. I can't believe that she got him arrested! I really wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt and she even seemed to have second thoughts on the whole plan and then she goes and those this?! I am so pissed at her. She didn't think it through and I think it was because Jennifer influenced her. And who the hell was the person that Jennifer called to track down Red's medial records? I do not trust that woman either.

Do you guys think Red knows that it was Liz who turned him in? Or maybe he thinks it was Jennifer?

I am so glad it was not Ressler who get Red arrested! And him having that drink after Maxwell detonated the bomb was so funny!

I also love Ressler and Liz out the field again and I love it that Ressler finally called out Liz on what her thoughts were about Red killing the guy that could identify the bones.
Old 01-05-2019, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

I'm not sure Red knows about Jennifer yet. I think he suspects Liz

Yay Miranda you got some great Ressler scenes!.
Old 01-05-2019, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think so too. She is acting so fake towards him that he has to be suspicious. The way she talked to him when he came into her apartment was so OOC for her. She was way to chipper and happy.

I seriously still can't believe she was the one who called him in. I was like seriously?! he is on the run for 30 years and he gets arrested at a pretzel cart.. But I guess I shouldn't have surprised it was Liz.

Aram reaction about Red being arrested was so sweet. He really does care about Red a lot.

So I guess this Ms Holden is a prosecutor? I am sure she is not going to be an easy woman.
Old 01-05-2019, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

Her chipper and happy in the apartment got me too!!
Old 01-05-2019, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the Mrs. Holden (is that her name?) though. It will be interesting and she is the one that Liz didn't see coming... I think she could be real trouble for the task force and every single member of them.

Liz behavior gave her away. He knows she is up to something and I even think he suspects her
Old 01-05-2019, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I watched the 2 episodes back to back.
Can't recall which episode of the two it was, but Cooper telling Liz that she could call him Harold seemed kinda out of the blue and a bit weird to me. Was I the only one thinking that?
#random
Old 01-05-2019, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl under the floor (View Post)
I watched the 2 episodes back to back.
Can't recall which episode of the two it was, but Cooper telling Liz that she could call him Harold seemed kinda out of the blue and a bit weird to me. Was I the only one thinking that?
#random
Paula, it was 6x01 but that's not a problem at all Yes, that was super weird and I don't like it at all... Why would he tell her to do so now and why not the others? She is no difference to the other task force members and I liked that she called him 'Sir' afterwards again.