Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2019, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

6x01: "DR. HANS KOEHLER" Episode Discussion Thread (01/03/2019 @ 10PM)

6x01 | Dr. Hans Koehler
E P I S O D E DISCUSSION T H R E A D

Banner by Miranda

episode synopsis
SEASON PREMIERE, PART 1. Red (James Spader) presents the Task Force with a Blacklist case searching for a plastic surgeon who creates new identities for wanted criminals. Meanwhile, Liz (Megan Boone) and her sister Jennifer (guest star Fiona Dourif) secretly investigate the events that took place the night the real Raymond Reddington died. Diego Klattenhoff, Amir Arison, Mozhan Marnò, Hisham Tawfiq and Harry Lennix also star. Kenneth Tigar and Christopher Lambert also guest star.

Last edited by Miranda; 04-14-2019 at 02:43 AM
Old 01-02-2019, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting this Kris.
Old 01-03-2019, 09:58 PM
Elite Fan

Kris you are a genius. A true genius. There are two beaches. Did you hear n screaming in Germany? Wow. So the fire was on a beach that was not Cape may. And there was a sheriff there. But everything was gone.

I bet dr coller is the dr who helped Red when he got burned. He may not have had a choice about an identity if he was badly burned. I was also thinking if he did go to a hospital you know he's already got the records.

I hate Cooper and Resslers attitude to Red and getting more of poor luz and how awful Red is. Truly tired of that.

Samar has memory problems. Did you catch that? She didn't tell her dr though.

I hate Liz playing Red. Hate it. Hate Jennifer too. Can't believe Liz confessed to killing dad and Jennifer says why did you think Red was your dad and luz says he manipulated my memories. I hate her. Like S2 finale never happened. Like she didn't understand him at that point. He never lied to her about anything. He even tells her again that he never lied. Argghhb

We could have had a good HAnd holding scene. Darn it. I hope RR is evil. Horrible and evil.

So is the Corsican the new big bad?????

Last edited by Fangirl49; 01-03-2019 at 11:17 PM
Old 01-04-2019, 12:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
Kris you are a genius. A true genius. There are two beaches. Did you hear n screaming in Germany? Wow. So the fire was on a beach that was not Cape may. And there was a sheriff there. But everything was gone.

I bet dr coller is the dr who helped Red when he got burned. He may not have had a choice about an identity if he was badly burned. I was also thinking if he did go to a hospital you know he's already got the records.

I hate Cooper and Resslers attitude to Red and getting more of poor luz and how awful Red is. Truly tired of that.

Samar has memory problems. Did you catch that? She didn't tell her dr though.

I hate Liz playing Red. Hate it. Hate Jennifer too. Can't believe Liz confessed to killing dad and Jennifer says why did you think Red was your dad and luz says he manipulated my memories. I hate her. Like S2 finale never happened. Like she didn't understand him at that point. He never lied to her about anything. He even tells her again that he never lied. Argghhb

We could have had a good HAnd holding scene. Darn it. I hope RR is evil. Horrible and evil.

So is the Corsican the new big bad?????
I think Cooper's putting on a front to Liz. I've had this feeling I just cannot shake that he knows FAR more than he lets on from the beginning.
Old 01-04-2019, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There really are two beaches! I never got the impression that the house that got burned down was at the beach. But this was not the house that Red blew up in S1 right? The one he had Luli buy for him and blow it up because there were to many memories?

Dr. Koehler is definitly the one that changed Red's face. Red said so himself. I wonder what he looked like before. And Red so knows that Liz knows that he is not the real RR. I mean he just has to know. She is not really doing a good job at hiding it.

I never thought Liz would tell Jennifer that she shot their father.

Yes there is something with Samar that she hasn't told her doctor or anybody else. I could tell by her face.

Maybe you are right JayT, maybe Cooper does know a lot more then we think. We do know that he knows Red from the past but what do he have to gain by playing along with Red's game?
Old 01-04-2019, 06:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayT2001 (View Post)
I think Cooper's putting on a front to Liz. I've had this feeling I just cannot shake that he knows FAR more than he lets on from the beginning.
I've had that feeling about Cooper as well. Ever since S2 when Red talked about a mission they had together. And honestly, now that you mention it him just out of the blue asking Liz if she wanted to stop the task force!! At first I thought it was another poor liz scene. Butwhat if it was more than that. Like he had another reason

I've always felt that Cooper knew in advance that Red was going to turn himself into the FBI

Yes Miranda. Liz did a poor acting job with Red especially at the end. She felt so fake. Surely Red sensed it. Even though with the hand holding, he closed his eyes like he craves even the smallest contact no matter if it's real or not.

Jennifer had no reaction to learning Liz killed their father. I don't trust her at all. That wasn't normal.
Old 01-04-2019, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I've shared your premiere on the social media communities

Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr

Feel free to share where you've got an account
Old 01-04-2019, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, I'm a genius... Marilyn, I told you so!!!!

I really loved that we got to know something new about the night of the fire... First of all it was a house in the US that RR took Liz when he took her from her mom in Russia I never expected he traveled with her that far Anybody else surprised here? So the house is located in Delaware... At a beach. And Jennifer knew the house, too. Was she there the night of the fire, too? No, she wasn't, right? And everybody was gone when the Sheriff arrived. Interesting, too.

Quote:
That's exactly my thought. Especially after denying that he was pretty before he got the surgery towards Liz in the final scene. I really think he went there because he had to!

I'm worried about Samar as well... I bet there will be some bad news coming our way soon and she didn't tell her doctor, I noticed as well This breaks my heart because the doctor didn't say what kind of aftermath that would mean.

So Jennifer was just a waitress? Honestly... I'm wondering if that's true with all the connections she seems to have had the last season and how they played Red and everything Why does she seem to harmless to me now... It's somehow all really strange. (I need a season 5 re-watch...)

Her opinion about RR, her father... That sucks. I still don't believe he was a good guy. But yeah, let Liz believe what she wants to believe. I will be shocked if he was.

Cooper... I'm not sure if he might figure it all out. What Liz said, it was strange. And I hated how he tried to protect poor little Liz the whole time. Good that she doesn't have a daughter anymore... Who would care about her daughter?

Quote:
There really are two beaches! I never got the impression that the house that got burned down was at the beach. But this was not the house that Red blew up in S1 right? The one he had Luli buy for him and blow it up because there were to many memories?
No, why would it? The house he burned down back than was the house his family lived in and where his family died for sure...

I'm bummed about Liz telling Jennifer that she shot their father... Now that secret is out and we didn't have a big impact Btw, Liz believing Red only manipulated her memory because he wanted to protect himself. It makes me soooo sad. Red isn't a bag guy, especially not when it comes to children If she hasn't realized yet, I'm sorry but it makes me so angry.

Sarah, thanks for sharing!
Old 01-04-2019, 09:38 AM
Elite Fan

Jennifer just knew about the house because she went there with her family. She wasn't there during the fire.

Funny how Jennifer seems harmless to you. I actually think she's playing Liz.

So you and I are together about the doctor, that maybe Reds face was burned during the fire??? But no I don't think Liz will ever find normal hospital records.

Sick of her whole attitude toward Red. I am truly tired of it.

RR got Katarina pregnant. But he wasn't there as a dad. That was Kirk. Then 4 years later he kidnaps Liz and takes her to Delaware!! Come on Liz. Why are you not wondering why he did that. It couldn't have been because he suddenly realized he wanted you to be his family. He had to have an ulterior motive. Don't get me wrong. I'm sure he didn't want to hurt Liz or anything. But he wanted something from Katarina.

Last edited by Fangirl49; 01-04-2019 at 10:01 AM
Old 01-04-2019, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I got that. But I wasn't sure since they said they had both seen RR the last since then to the Sheriff. That's what had me confused.

It's possible that she is playing Liz and still right now she doesn't scare me at all. And hey, if she gets her hands on Liz at some point, just go ahead

Yes, we're together in this... That Red had no other choice but to get surgery since he was burned really badly. And I doubt that she'll find hospital records as well. But should she, I'm not sure if she could place one to Red. (although thinking of the burn marks )

It was always about the Fulcrum, right? And we still don't know how involved he and she were... I'm really curious to figure that all out and I'm hoping that this fact, the Fulcrum being in play, won't be left out like a lot of other things.
Old 01-04-2019, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Or maybe Red has surgery because he needed to look like RR? but if he had surgery because of burn marks on his face, why no fix his back as well?

I think Jennifer knows more than she says and that she also has more connections. Who knows she might be playing Liz..

I really hope Samar didn't go to work too soon and I really hope that she is not going to suffer from anything more because she is not honest with her doctor.
Old 01-04-2019, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, think it was all about the fulcrum. I think RR needed that for whatever reason.

not sure about Red, if he was there to help Katarina.
Old 01-04-2019, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes it is all about the fulcrum. But I wonder if the real RR had the fulcrum or if it all started with our Red.
Old 01-04-2019, 08:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)

Dr. Koehler is definitly the one that changed Red's face. Red said so himself. I wonder what he looked like before. And Red so knows that Liz knows that he is not the real RR. I mean he just has to know. She is not really doing a good job at hiding it.

I never thought Liz would tell Jennifer that she shot their father.

Yes there is something with Samar that she hasn't told her doctor or anybody else. I could tell by her face.

Maybe you are right JayT, maybe Cooper does know a lot more then we think. We do know that he knows Red from the past but what do he have to gain by playing along with Red's game?
I think he revealed part of that tonight.
Old 01-05-2019, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved the opening scene

I would've preferred to see Liz on Red's side. But I totally understand that she needs honesty and explanations from him first
I wouldn't trust someone if he kept secrets from me. Secrets other people died for.
I don't hate Liz I don't hate seeing this Liz