Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2019, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Paula, I'm so with you about handling Megan's pregnancy differently. That's what we have said from the beginning... It was just a waste of time to bring a child in to have her suffer the same fate Liz had.

I was kind of really sad that Red wasn't Liz's father. Honestly, it should have been clear from the beginning that this would have been too easy but still. I was always so desperately wishing for it. Now I as well want to know WHY!? It's the most important question for me because that's what it depends on if I can see his point there or not.
The bolded sentence! That! Absolutely that!
I'm still a total fan of Red. But I *need* to know the why to be able to make a decision of whether I am "on his side" or not.
I love Red. I'm a total fan of the actor AND of the character. BUT, for all his charms, it makes a big difference to me why he has started all of this.
Old 01-05-2019, 07:40 AM
Elite Fan

I really think something happened that Red feels guilty for, whether he should or shouldn't.

But I really hope the writers don't make him out to be a monster from the beginning
Old 01-05-2019, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl under the floor (View Post)
The bolded sentence! That! Absolutely that!
I'm still a total fan of Red. But I *need* to know the why to be able to make a decision of whether I am "on his side" or not.
I love Red. I'm a total fan of the actor AND of the character. BUT, for all his charms, it makes a big difference to me why he has started all of this.
Exactly. I'm such a big fan of Red, the one that we got to know for five years. But it can all be shattered by the answer to the 'WHY'. At least for me. And that would really ruin the whole show for me

I still think it might be something that happened because of bad judgment. Something he might not have seen coming through his actions back then because he still was young himself or something that came along because he didn't know everything about what was going on back then? Something like that.
Old 01-05-2019, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

I think that too Kris. That he was seeking revenge and misjudged something and caused something unintended.

I think that's why he tried so hard to keep Ressler from seeking revenge. And even Liz. Because he knows how bad the results can be.
Old 01-05-2019, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Interesting thought Marilyn!