Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2018, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

5x22: "SUTTON ROSS" Episode Discussion Thread (05/16/2018 @ 8PM)

5x22 | Sutton Ross
E P I S O D E DISCUSSION T H R E A D

Banner by Miranda

episode synopsis
SEASON FINALE. Liz (Megan Boone) and Red (James Spader) face off in a climactic race to find a Blacklister in possession of the duffel bag of bones, forcing the truth about the bones to finally come to light.

Last edited by Miranda; 06-18-2018 at 05:54 AM
Old 05-16-2018, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am so excited for the finale and nervous at the same time!! I won't be able to watch the episode until I get home from work. It's going to be a long day!
Old 05-16-2018, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not going to spoil it for those watching it later – holy S*H*T What a twist
Watch every sec .. Nice cameo in the end

So glad the show is Returning, there is no way you could have ended a series after that !
Old 05-16-2018, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

I told you so. But I'm not gloating
Because I'm so mad at this show I don't even know if I will watch next season. I hate Liz. I didn't think I could hate a character so much. But they have ruined her for me and I don't think I will get over it.
Old 05-16-2018, 06:35 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
Because I'm so mad at this show I don't even know if I will watch next season. I hate Liz. I didn't think I could hate a character so much. But they have ruined her for me and I don't think I will get over it.

Me too FanGirl !!! I have believed this since the beginning but the staying firm that he is Katerina. Nothing else makes sense to me. Notice how he brought the bones to Dom's. Dom is Katerina's father.
Old 05-16-2018, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

Brimley entertains me so much!!! "I need two more bags of hickory brickettes and a squirt gun!" LMAO! Holistic torturer to the rescue.

Spoiler:

One Problem: Using a barrel and setting the bones on fire like that is NOT.... I repeat NOT gonna destroy them. The bones will get charred and crack from the heat but they won't be rendered to ashes. You need a crematorium for that.

Spoiler:

Last edited by ChakotaysLover; 05-16-2018 at 10:07 PM
Old 05-16-2018, 10:43 PM
Supreme Fan

Honestly, I'm glad they showed us what we all know - the bones belonged to the REAL RR who IS Liz's dad, but the fact that they had Liz lie to Red and let him sacrifice his life because he was worried about her ... basically using his pain to suit her own means .

Ghost Tom is just a definite .

The reveal that Liz manipulated the entire situation ... . Really doubt that she can be redeemed at this point.

I'm angry ... because I ship Lizzington, but I'm so peeved/disgusted with Liz at this point that I want Red far away from her. She's turned into a manipulative brat. First she makes Red think that she was dead, and now she let him think her life was in danger again.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 05-17-2018, 06:29 AM
Elite Fan

I love Red and Liz. They are the heart and soul of the show for me. And I so wanted to believe in them. But Liz is dead to me now. The could kill her off the show and I would smile. I don't see a way back from this.

Donna, I've never decided how I ship them. I just know I love them. And I've been waiting any hoping to get back to them. But no. We get Liz acting just like her father. See she had t been acting like Red. She's been acting like her evil father that she killed in the fire.

When they were crawling in the ducts I thought she's going to easy. And Red knew something was up by Sutton body language. He knew he was bluffing.

But all that mattered was Liz. And she "was honest" with him and I just was hoping ohh please let this be the start of reuniting them. That was beautiful and then the hug. And my little heart was breaking. And I just wanted it to be real. For me the episode ends there.

I will never again watch ghost Tom and evil Liz. That scene is going to be wiped from my memory like it never happened. And what made it worse for me was to have Jennifer there. It's funny but that just went too far. Now you're going to team up with her against Red.

How could she do that to him. After everything he has done. All the ways he has sacrificed. And I'm most angry about the fact that she knows he loves her. She knows it. And she doesn't care. And that is unforgivable.

She has betrayed him one too many times.
Old 05-17-2018, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMFG!!!!!! I can't believe it! Marilyn!! You were right all along so gloat away! Wow I did NOT see this coming AT ALL! Seriously I did not. I was so convinced the bones were Katarina's! There were so many clues and so many fans saw and I didn't and I feel.. I don't even know how I feel.

So Raymond Reddington is her father, this guy whoever he is is not her father because he isn't Red. Even my typing this, I can't believe I am typing this.. I am still in shock! And I can't believe we have to wait until Jan. to find out how it will continue.

So Liz did outsmart him! I never thought that she could pull that off. When she told him that she was sorry and that she should have left it alone, I knew she was lying and Red must have felt something too because you just don't make a huge twist in a couple minutes. So I get why she's done it. I think I can't even be mad at her for doing it because he is not the real Red. He is an imposter. But I think I need to let it sink in..

When Tom appeared! Oh girl, I thought they faked his death together so they could have done this all but then I saw her alone and his grave and I knew he was a ghost but damn! They had me fooled for a minute.

Jennifer. So she did have something to do with this. And since she will be helping Liz I guess that we are going to see her in S6. The sisters working together.

I am so happy that Samar woke up and that nothing is wrong with her and that they are going to get married! At least one good, happy thing happened!
Old 05-17-2018, 10:32 AM
Elite Fan

It's funny how different we feel about this. For me it doesn't matter who Red is. What matters is how he has been there for Liz. And for her to treat him, use him and hurt him like she did is inexcusable.
Old 05-17-2018, 10:37 AM
New Fan

Quote:
It's funny how different we feel about this. For me it doesn't matter who Red is. What matters is how he has been there for Liz. And for her to treat him, use him and hurt him like she did is inexcusable.
Yup Fan Girl, i must say, Kudos for your thoughts on the Fake Red. I have not been on the forum for many months (perhaps all of season 5), but i STILL remember your prediction about the Fake Red from way back when. Nicely done!!

Now the question is, was your prediction from way back ALSO correct about who the Fake Red is???? i sure hope so, cuz it would answer a ton of questions that were raised during earlier seasons.
Old 05-17-2018, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

It is funny. I just never in a million years expected. Like I said in the R/L thread. I don't even know who to be mad at. I am still mad at Liz from everything she has done but now that I know that Red has lied all this time.. I just can't. To me it does matter. But I might think differently about it a couple days when I let this all sink in.
Old 05-17-2018, 11:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryk13 (View Post)
Yup Fan Girl, i must say, Kudos for your thoughts on the Fake Red. I have not been on the forum for many months (perhaps all of season 5), but i STILL remember your prediction about the Fake Red from way back when. Nicely done!!

Now the question is, was your prediction from way back ALSO correct about who the Fake Red is???? i sure hope so, cuz it would answer a ton of questions that were raised during earlier seasons.
Thank you but the theory wasn't mine first. I read it elsewhere. But it made so much sense especially when they did a DNA test with 30 year old blood.

But here's a thought. Naomi is Reds sister. He said in S2 she was more like a sister.
Old 05-17-2018, 12:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
At this point, Red vanishing is the best thing for him. Liz and her hypocritical self needs to shut up and re-examine her life.
Old 05-17-2018, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I wanted to tease you with the 'I told you so' one, Marilyn but I really don't feel like it. I think I need to sleep over what happened because it makes me sooo unbelievable mad.

I can say now that I'm not sure I'll watch season 6 either... They destroyed the whole show for me with finally and for good destroying the Red/Liz relationship and the character of Raymond Reddington. It's all a lie, it's always all been a lie... I doubt I would ever enjoy a scene again of this show where Liz and Red are together. All these moments I loved, I now really hate. Every single one... When I think of the re-watch, I could just cry because why do that It's nothing left to enjoy, it's all just a lie.

I'm sorry, I might be kind of depressed about this...

And to top that all, Liz working with Jennifer and wanting to bring Red down I'm not sure how low she can get, but that's where she crossed the final red line for me.