Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2019, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

As emotional and sad as I was, I agree.
The episode was Great. And it's defniitely one of my S5 favorites
Old 01-05-2019, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mine too. This episode was so amazing and emotional. I cried!
Old 01-06-2019, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, Paula I am so sad that you cried so hard but it was to be expected You have been such a fan.

So I'm the only one that didn't shed one tear on his death?
Old 01-07-2019, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't cry because he died. I cried because of everything that happened to Liz and it was all so emotional. Especially the scene in the car.
Old 08-16-2020, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

S E A S O N 5 R E - W A T C H

x

Since we're on Hiatus and since our show tends to give us more information than our brain can work through, it's time for our yearly re-watch!
This time it'll be season 5.

We'll go with o n e episodes every week.

Enjoy this one for now and don't forget to discuss it with us!
Old 08-20-2020, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The episode where Tom dies!
Old 08-23-2020, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, it is. And I'm curious since I've seen it only once so far...
Old 08-29-2020, 10:33 AM
Elite Fan

I had forgotten that Tom and red were together during most of the episode. They are really good actors together. I enjoyed their scenes. Why couldn’t tom just listen. Just once in his life. And red really wanted Tom to die but he was stuck saving him. Red was at their wedding. That still amazes me.

And if Tom has just left it alone the ending would not hav happened. And red tells tom I have secrets not lies.

I will say it again whatever secret we learn at the end better be worth all this.

Glad To see the end of Tom.
Old 08-30-2020, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh wow, you've seen it! You were faster than me and I really am so curious to see that episode again since I don't recall some of the stuff... I only recall the end of the episode and that Tom and Red are together most of the episode

And right, there was the wedding flashback I had completely forgotten about it.
Old 08-31-2020, 10:45 AM
Elite Fan

I had to make myself watch them.
Old 08-31-2020, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

I bet you did... It's the same for me but I plan to do so this week... I really hope I'll manage.

Have you been surprised by the episode somehow?
Old 09-02-2020, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

I had forgotten it was mainly Tom and red together. That surprised me. They are also good on screen together as actors. I was surprised to have that thought. I think if the Tom liz love story were dropped but Tom had continued on as maybe reds adversary or someone red was forced to deal with I think I might have liked that. I don’t know. But I enjoyed their screen time.
Old 09-26-2020, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I finally saw the episode... And I still really like that one, not just because Tom dies, but in general.

It still creeps me out that Garvey puts the Lena in a shredder

Tom... He wouldn't learn. He didn't realize that Garvey had the possibility to find out where Liz and he are living. He is a cop and he for sure has access to those kind of information although I bet it's not been legal for him to look those up. So he was waiting at their home already when Tom arrived. At least that's my guess. Red warned him, why couldn't he listen.
And hey, he knew the truth and he could have told Liz whenever he wanted to. It wasn't necessary to take the bones. Besides, Red didn't kill him there but tried to save him. I don't believe he would have killed Tom had he surrendered to Red then.

But like Dembe said... As long as Red isn't honest with Liz, it would never be over.

You know, Liz still blames Red for the death of Tom. But why did she never blame Red for Nicks because if it's Red's fault that Tom died (and not his own mistakes or his stubbornness), why wouldn't it be Tom's fault that Nick died But yeah, nobody cares anymore.

10 months in a coma That still is a shocker somehow.

I know what you mean about Tom and Red's scenes together. I really enjoyed those, too

OMFG, you know what I loved? Dembe taking Red's hand in the car when they were waiting outside the hospital. I love that Dembe was there.
Old 09-26-2020, 12:38 PM
Elite Fan

Agree. If Tom had just stopped Red would not have killed him. Even knowing he knew his secret. I wonder how he would have dealt with it though. Becuase tom
Would never stop and I don’t think would ever agree to not tell liz. Interesting to think about.

Oh yes dembe taking reds hand. Beautiful.

True she should blame him for Niks death too. With the logic she uses. I don’t get it. ReLly she should understand that everyone has a choice and it’s those choices that lead to the consequences. Heck she should blame Kaplan for sending the bones to Tom.
Old 09-28-2020, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tom very well could have accepted Red's help. He offered some kind of piece and honestly, it's Red's secret that involves Liz, not Tom. I know that's judgmental and Liz is his wife that he has a daughter with. But I'm not sure why he did it the way he did. There would have been other ways.

And what if he had told Liz? She would have known and nothing would have happened to him or her either. What would she have done with that information? She knows now and look at what crap resulted of it.

This broke my heart The way Dembe was there for Red. And he let him.

I think she always just sees Red's faults because he's still alive. I wonder if it might change if he wasn't... But looks like as if she wants that right now more than anything. She wants to destroy him the way he has destroyed her. But doesn't she realize there is not much left to be destroyed at all. She used to see that but that was a long time ago.