Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2017, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Liz will definitly tell Agnes about Tom. But there is not a lot of good to tell her..
Old 12-08-2017, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, it took me a really long time to finally catch up on this thread but I did tonight because it's the first evening since we are living here that the internet is soooooo fast! I was able to do that without any problems.

And I plan on watching and reading all the interviews that we got after the finale as well

But yeah, I agree on the scene where Liz is waking up, to be a bit too much. I didn't like Red's reaction either. I think it was one of the worst scenes that I saw of James on our show. I can't tell you why but it kind of didn't feel like Red to me. It's been odd.

And Liz being able to write... She shouldn't even have been able to raise a hand. But yeah, there is where we come for it to be a tv show.

Aside from that, I think everything else has been said
Old 12-09-2017, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The way Red jumped was a bit strange. He jumped too much and I agree with you Kris, that it didn't feel like James..

Yeah it was so strange that she was able to write, right away and I wonder why Red didn't get a doctor or a nurse so that Liz could get examined. I know that she was probably not in a hospital but knowing Red, he has the best medical staff working for him.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:48 AM
Elite Fan

Okay so now I'm just going to say what I thought when I saw that. That it was so unrealistic that James was thinking there's no way to make this look normal. He jumped and then just to say Agnes will be so excited....I just thought why would that be the first thing you say? And I think James thought the same thing. He and I just have this affinity, you know. He thought it was dumb too and that's why he couldn't act like he normally does.
Old 12-09-2017, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn You really think that's possible? I think he very well has had to play such roles before and that he is very aware of it being a tv show I think it wasn't the... I really think it was kind of a really bad choice in acting. I really can't explain it differently.

But the writing wasn't the best, right? At least something.

Ah, and about him not calling a nurse or so... That really was strange, too. But it was supposed to be a moment between these two. That's it, simple as that I think.

Btw, did you consider how similar of fates these were for Red and Liz. He lost his family and she lost her husband... So part of the family that Red lost. Do you think it will bring them closer?
Old 12-10-2017, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I get that it had to be a moment between the two of them and I am glad they had it but I just wished they at least showed him mentioning getting a nurse or doctor or whatever.

I hope that Liz can relate better to Red now and therefore grow closer to him.
Old 12-11-2017, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

I was just being silly Kris. I know James has to act with what they give him and do his best. It just looked so odd to me too!
Old 12-12-2017, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, same here... Just make it some more realistic.

Yes, odd is the right word here, Marilyn I can go with that.
Old 04-01-2018, 01:12 PM
New Fan

Blacklist 6

Show is over. 6 ain't happening. 5 ended on sour note.
Hope something better for Spder in the works. Writers let us down as if they were told to end it and get the hell out.
Old 04-02-2018, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdffyx (View Post)
Show is over. 6 ain't happening. 5 ended on sour note.
Hope something better for Spder in the works. Writers let us down as if they were told to end it and get the hell out.
The show definitely isn't over yet... There hasn't been a cancellation and as long as there isn't it's really not appropriate to post something like that on a board that dedicated to the show and where people are gathered that really love the show.
Old 01-01-2019, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 01-02-2019, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Paula I honestly feel only sorry about Tom's death because of you. It makes me so sad that you are so damn sad about it and I can understand how you feel. When one of your two favorite characters, one part of your favorite couple of a show dies, it's as if the show ends for you, right?
Old 01-02-2019, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Paula I honestly feel only sorry about Tom's death because of you. It makes me so sad that you are so damn sad about it and I can understand how you feel. When one of your two favorite characters, one part of your favorite couple of a show dies, it's as if the show ends for you, right?
I thought about Paula when it happened. I hope this doesn't ruin TBL for you.
Old 01-02-2019, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Y'all, I seriously cried so hard
I had a serious headache afterwards

I'm so so bummed. But at least I get to see Ryan in New Amsterdam

Thanks girls

This was the episode I had gotten stuck on, I knew it was going to happen and I just didn't want to watch
Old 01-03-2019, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am so sorry Paula. I know how much you loved but Tom but yes you can see him on New Amsterdam and I really love him there! Much more than Tom.

But this episode was so emotional. I think this is one of my favorites of S5. Maybe even my favorite.