Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2017, 11:37 AM
Elite Fan

Even betraying Red and marrying Liz, red was going to leave him alone. If he had protected Liz and not sided with Berlin, Red would never have entered their lives.
Old 11-16-2017, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

True. Liz was the only reason why Red never killed Tom. Red knew that Liz would have never ever forgiven him if he had killed Tom.

What do you think that happened during the 10 month time jump?
Old 11-16-2017, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)

What do you think that happened during the 10 month time jump?

Red took care of Agnes, then Dembe would look after her when Red was in the hospital with Liz. Agnes and Dembe's grand-daughter are baby-besties.

(not really serious about this, but it's a nice thought)
Old 11-17-2017, 01:41 PM
Elite Fan

I was wondering Lizs brain injury and recovery might cause her to remember whatever was changed in the two memory manipulations.
Old 11-17-2017, 01:58 PM
Elite Fan

The mind is tricky like that. That crack to the cranium might have jarred something loose.... then again... it might have buried those memories deeper.
Old 11-17-2017, 03:41 PM
New Fan

So disappointed in s05 Finale e08

Finale had me hooked up to the last 20 min or so. Megan's character only got slugged a couple of times and that puts her into a coma? The last scene in the hospital spoiled the moment for me and reminded me that I was watching a TV show.

Megan comes out of her coma all bright-eyed with not a hair out of place! She should've looked like hell after laying there for 10 months.

And furthermore, we only learn thru an off-hand sentence spoken by Reddington that he's been sitting with her for 10 months. The direction and performance of this scene left me aghast at its carelessness. This show is for a more sophisticated audience than your average network TV series, but this one episode really let me down. I'm very surprised that James Spader went along with this. There was virtually no emotion conveyed by Megan's character and Spaders startled reaction seemed overplayed since the audience wasn't informed of the context beforehand.

Has this series begun to peter-out? Are producers and writers losing interest?
Old 11-18-2017, 06:26 AM
Master Fan

I was surprised Tom was killed, for a while there I though Red would be responsible for his death. Doesn't seem like we will find out any time soon whose bones are in the suitcase. Why do so many people want these bones I really like they are showing more a friendship/relationship with Dembe and Red.
Old 11-18-2017, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I thought Red would be responsible as well. The show wanted us to think this. That was a wild episode.
Old 11-18-2017, 09:27 AM
Elite Fan

When Liz tapped Reds shoulder and he was surprised and said Agnes will be excited. I too thought that was odd but I figured that was all that he thought of.
Old 11-18-2017, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is what the show wanted us too think. That Red was responsible for Tom's death. I am really glad he is not cause Liz would have never forgiven him for that.

I do have to say that I was suprised that when Liz woke up she was so awake and she was able to rise her hand so quickly to tap Red's shoulder. Normally they always flinch their eyes a couple times before they really wake up and can you even raise up your hand like that when you were in a coma for 10 months? Doesn't seem so.

When Red told her Agnes will be so excited, I immediately thought; how long has it been..
Old 11-18-2017, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I want to see how much Agnes has grown!
Old 11-19-2017, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too but I wonder if they will show her much when they show returns. I also wonder how Liz is going to get over losing Tom and how she will deal with Agnes in that process.
Old 11-19-2017, 07:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
That is what the show wanted us too think. That Red was responsible for Tom's death. I am really glad he is not cause Liz would have never forgiven him for that.

I do have to say that I was suprised that when Liz woke up she was so awake and she was able to rise her hand so quickly to tap Red's shoulder. Normally they always flinch their eyes a couple times before they really wake up and can you even raise up your hand like that when you were in a coma for 10 months? Doesn't seem so.

When Red told her Agnes will be so excited, I immediately thought; how long has it been..
Yeah. And the fact that she was so lucid and able to write!!!

I saw this comparison on tumblr that Liz tells Tom to tell Agnes about her. And a Reds first words to liz are Agnes will be so excited. He has been telling Agnes about her.

Last edited by Fangirl49; 11-20-2017 at 10:37 AM
Old 11-20-2017, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am sure Red has been telling Agnes about Liz. Not so sure about Tom though.
Old 11-20-2017, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sure Liz would tell her about Tom. Not sure Red would, I agree.