Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2017, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

5x03: "MISS REBECCA THRALL" Episode Discussion Thread (10/11/2017 @ 8PM)

5x03 | Miss Rebecca Thrall
E P I S O D E DISCUSSION T H R E A D

Banner by Miranda

episode synopsis
While the Task Force investigates a series of suspicious police shootings, Agent Ressler (Diego Klattenhoff) is distracted by increasing external pressures. With his back up against the wall, Red (James Spader) drafts Tom (Ryan Eggold) in executing an elaborate plan to help re-establish his criminal reputation.

Last edited by Miranda; 04-26-2018 at 09:28 AM
Old 10-10-2017, 04:31 PM
Elite Fan

I'm kind of looking forward to this one dealing with dirty cops.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting this Kris!
Old 10-12-2017, 05:51 AM
Elite Fan

I was worried because tom and Red were going to work together but I was satisfied with the results. Boy did we see their feelings for each other. They don't like each other. Red said if I was going to shoot you I would. Tom called Red a liar and Red said just like you. Woohoo! So what was Red talking about. Does he know about the bones? Or is there another lie we don't know about it.

I loved Red and Ressler. Wow. So Red does know. Prescott better be careful. He's got Ressler moving dead bodies.

I may still be mad at Cooper but I loved his quote at the beginning about how cops try to be good but bad ones ruin everyone's name. It's so appropriate for the problems in this country.

I love Smokey and the other lady. Omg!

And the ending with Glen. Omg! Wasn't that great. I'm so glad Glen was there for Red.

Kris, was the guy that Tom and Nik went to for help the same guy that Red went to in S1. Seemed like he made drugs in his house or something.

Last edited by Fangirl49; 10-12-2017 at 06:32 AM
Old 10-12-2017, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, a good new episode. Nothing too mind blowing but good.

I didn‘t like the blacklister at all... Can‘t help it but she wasn‘t somebody I would want to see again. The whole blacklister storyline didn‘t do it for me.

But I like the character stuff... Tom and Red, oh yes, I‘m so not diappointed! Exactly what I would have wanted to see. You again were proven of their hate for each other. I‘m really wondering about this comment of Tom‘s towards Red about him lying to Liz because he told her he had never lied to her. I‘m really wondering if they‘ll go down this road again.

Red and Ressler... What an amazing scene. Yes, I think Red really knows because otherwise he wouldn‘t have started this conversation then and there... He knowd and it‘s just a matter of time until Red will interfere.

Ressler and Liz She thought it was all just a joke... God, I wish she‘d know better.

Nik and Tom... Marilyn, I doubt that guy would be the same guy If so, it would just kind of make sense with that theory that Nik is working for Red.

Glen... Oh God Glen. Can I say that I love him?
Old 10-12-2017, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

When I saw the guy he reminded me of that person. But I don't know. I would have to figure out which episode. It just seems like the background was the same. And yeah it would tie it together. But if you didn't recognize him I am probably wrong.

What did you think of Red calling Tom a liar? I didn't think anything about atom accusing Red of lying because he doesn't lie to Liz. its just interesting that Tom knew that fact. Did Liz tell him?
Old 10-12-2017, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Since I‘m posting from my phone I can‘t do a proper research about that guy. I know who you are referring to from season 1 and still I doubt that it was the same guy... But on that theory front, it actually makes sense... Tomorrow I‘ll try to find out more.

Tom is a liar. But I think Red was referring to the past. Tom was one of the biggest liars... Towards Liz especially. But I think he as well could have been referring to the suitcase, too. What do you think?
Old 10-12-2017, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

I can't decide. Red will always consider Tom a liar no matter what. At this point, I don't think he knows about the suitcase. I think Red was just talking about the past.... but I really want there to be something else that Tom lied to liz about that Red is referring to.
Old 10-14-2017, 02:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I somehow still think that Red knows already... What I'm wondering about is: Where is the suitcase now?
Old 10-14-2017, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have been sooo busy the past couple days with work that I didn't have time to watch the episode! Shame on me, I know but I am going to watch it first thing tomorrow morning.
Old 10-14-2017, 08:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I somehow still think that Red knows already... What I'm wondering about is: Where is the suitcase now?
Has Tom given it to the guy for DNA?

Ya know I always think Red knows everything. Lol, so deep down I think he knows Tom has the suitcase. I was just trying something new.
Old 10-15-2017, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ressler.. Ressler.. what are you getting yourself into? This is only going to get worse.. but Red knows. I know that he knows. And I wish in the scene between them that Ressler had spoken up but he is too proud to admit it to Red and he thinks he can handle it on his own but he can't. This is getting out of hand. But that scene between Red and Ressler! I've waited for something like this for so long!

It was good to see Ressler and Liz out in the field together again! But Liz is so preoccupied with herself that she doesn't even see that Ressler is in trouble and she thinks that he is joking while he is dead serious. Proven again what an amazing profiler she is *cough*

And Glen! I loved seeing Glen again and the scene where he was hanging out with Red and Dembe was fun!

The blacklister didn't do it for me either. The black guy with the guns would have been a better blacklister if you ask me.

I wonder how long it is going to take to run the DNA on the bones and if they are going to figure out who it is.

Red working with Tom is just too OOC for me. I don't think I can get used to that.
Old 10-16-2017, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, you finally got the chance to see it!

I knew you'd be super sad and super excited about the Ressler storyline... I love the storyline, really, but what he is getting himself into

Oh yes, Liz's profiling skills... I think she'd be a better cook even It's so sad. I'm wondering how long they'll be dragging these jokes of Ressler out. I think if he brings them too often, she might get suspicious.

Wow, really funny how overwhelmed we were by this blacklister... She was kind of senseless.

Quote:
Has Tom given it to the guy for DNA?
Since Nik told Tom in the call at the end that this guy was able to extract DNA from the bones I guess so? How else would he have done it?
Old 10-16-2017, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He has to given them to the guy otherwise the guy can't extract DNA from the bones but I think he might have asked Nik to stay with the guy at all times so he doesn't do funny business with the bones.

I am really afraid for Ressler and where this is going to lead to.
Old 10-17-2017, 05:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, that's possible. And still the guy would have the stuff as well... Honestly, what would Nik be able to do if that guy would decide to turn against him? Nothing.

Ressler is really deep into this already... It's just been three episodes and I don't even want to know where this is going to head.