Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2017, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

4x16: "DEMBE ZUMA" Episode Discussion Thread (04/20/2017 @ 9PM)

4x16 | Dembe Zuma
E P I S O D E DISCUSSION T H R E A D

Image by Miranda

episode synopsis
After weeks of hunting for Dembe (Hisham Tawfiq), Red (James Spader) and the Task Force finally get a lead on his whereabouts when Aram (Amir Arison) goes missing. Meanwhile, Dembe takes a calculated risk as Red closes in.

Last edited by Miranda; 06-30-2017 at 06:00 AM
Old 04-20-2017, 04:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting this Kris! I am so excited and scared for these episodes at the same time! I know I am going to cry.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

#stayingspoilerfreealltheway

Thanks for the thread!

This title makes me scared

Does anyone else's mind just read ZUMBA every time you see ZUMA? No? Just me?
Old 04-20-2017, 08:01 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl under the floor (View Post)
#stayingspoilerfreealltheway

Thanks for the thread!

This title makes me scared

Does anyone else's mind just read ZUMBA every time you see ZUMA? No? Just me?
hahaha .. i JUST did when i saw it for the first time!
Old 04-20-2017, 08:09 AM
Elite Fan

Rotflmao. I Will from now on.
Old 04-20-2017, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome, guys

Paula, it's the same for me ALWAYS! At the beginning I always got confused. It's so funny.

I'll watch it first thing in the morning, both episodes. I am allowed to start work a lot later tomorrow therefore
Old 04-20-2017, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

How can you say sheer perfection? My gosh this was perfect perfect perfect.

Dembe and Aram working together. Aram helping him and saving him believing him. Love it. Can I say I love Aram?

Red and Liz finally. Yes yes yes! Love them being partners. Liz crying saying can it just be even now? She doesn't know you can never be even.

Glen and the student driver. Omg. I loved it.

Dembe saying he had 3 people in his life his daughter his granddaughter and Raymond. Dembe eluding the mountain man. Baz. Love Baz. I just love everyone right now. Except Kate. I don't love her.

Sigh and I wanted to see Elise again but now I'm sad about it. Poor Samar. I hate that.

Now I gotta go watch the second. Wow wow wow.
Old 04-20-2017, 08:07 PM
New Fan

better than good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
How can you say sheer perfection? My gosh this was perfect perfect perfect.

Dembe and Aram working together. Aram helping him and saving him believing him. Love it. Can I say I love Aram?

Red and Liz finally. Yes yes yes! Love them being partners. Liz crying saying can it just be even now? She doesn't know you can never be even.

Glen and the student driver. Omg. I loved it.

Dembe saying he had 3 people in his life his daughter his granddaughter and Raymond. Dembe eluding the mountain man. Baz. Love Baz. I just love everyone right now. Except Kate. I don't love her.

Sigh and I wanted to see Elise again but now I'm sad about it. Poor Samar. I hate that.

Now I gotta go watch the second. Wow wow wow.

well i must admit, the writers have outdone themselves and brought back to life a series that was solely in need of some medicine.

i am GLAD glenn was a part of it... he needs some more face time..

Dembe was exonerated ... he needed to be... every series needs a true staple and
dembe is it

Liz is still nothing more than a figurehead at this point... and meghan can use a few more acting lessons to get back on the train..

why all the hatred for Kate? i'm glad they showed her back story... i'm on her side on all this, but know it cant end good cuz Red is the star of the series and not going away any time soon...

what a fantastic two hours
Old 04-20-2017, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just saw it as well and yes, this episode was really great. I loved it, really did!

Aram helping Dembe and believing him. That was fantastic! I love Aram. Marilyn, you're so allowed to say that! It's been fantastic how he prevented Ressler and Samar from interfering. He's my hero.

See, I told you about Janet being back. That's what I expected, really. After the episode where Aram went undercover, I knew there would be something coming along the way. Something like that and I was proven right here.

Janet and Samar... Ouch is all I can say. This talk made me sad. Samar in general I felt sorry for. He was able to forgive Janet but not Samar, nice thing to do and then his talk to Samar and it being about something completely different. I don't like what they are doing to Aram regarding his love life.

Mr. Kaplan's name used to be Kathryn Nemec, knew that already or let's say, I suspected that it was Kate and not Katarina who had that name in the past. It was listed wrong by IMDB...

Dembe finally being able to prove he's innocent there and was framed. By Kate! WTH did Dembe do to Kate to deserve that? Same about the other associates of Red. She definitely has lost her way there... And I hate her, yes. With the first episode, nothing at all makes a difference.

And we got the mountain man back. I assume it's safe to say that he's gone for good now. You know what really pisses me off? That what Kate said to the mountain man when they had their last meal together completely contradicts with her actions now. It's all completely contradicting. I hate that and I guess I'll never understand it.

Red and Liz... Hm, where is the chemistry? I didn't really feel it and so there is not really a progress for me.

It was nice to see Isabella and her daughter again And Liz knows now, too. Who would have guessed that Red told Dembe to let them disappear in a way that Red would not even know about
Old 04-21-2017, 06:04 AM
Elite Fan

I love that Red had Drmbe hide his family where even Red couldn't find them. That shows his love and concern. Honestly and I can't believe I'm saying this but I wish they had done these series on two different nights. It is so hard to process not and Dembe deserved his own night. So there I've said it.

Yeah I can agree about Liz and Red. I was waiting for an Aha moment and none came. I was happy to see them interact.

I did not expect to see Aram back with Elise. I feel bad for Samar.

I love Red's description of Dembe. And that Red taught him.

And yeah to know Kate set Dembe up. Unforgivable.
Old 04-21-2017, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know what you mean. I would have wished for these two episodes to air on different nights as well because they were both so different from each other and both would have deserved to stand for their own.

Them interacting didn't do anything to me... Where is that serious talk we normally get? Where is it? It's driving me nuts that we really don't get ANYTHING!

I expected to see these two, Elise (who actually is Janet) and Aram together again. Not that fast but I wasn't too surprised there... Yeah, Samar though What is Aram doing?

Quote:
And yeah to know Kate set Dembe up. Unforgivable.
Old 04-21-2017, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

You know what we lame to me. That car scene where Liz is crying and saying can you two just be even or something like that. I just wanted her to acknowledge her part in this mess. I wanted her to realize she played a part in this and reach out to Red. He always comforts her but she never comforts him.
Old 04-21-2017, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I thought so, too. I really had high expectations when Red started to talk and I really thought this was the moment where they have this talk... But they didn't. And she didn't do anything, she simply sat there and cried. I don't know how much of acknowledgement that was, that this mess is just happening because of her. That's why she said what she said I think... But we need her to make it the real topic and not just go ahead with kind of hidden messages.
Old 04-21-2017, 11:53 AM
Elite Fan

Me too I believe she was thinking it but I need her to say it.
Old 04-21-2017, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not reading anything yet here

But I'm watching Right Now!
That's a mighty good beginning to this episode