Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2016, 05:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

I see the "Did he or didn't he?" question is getting to you all here as well. If he doesn't realize what is going on then he did miss. But Red always has a well thought out plan. And Red doesn't miss. If so this is crueler than killing her out right. But is he that cruel? Sure but with Kate? He would employ torture to get information but he wouldn't wait because finding Agnes is imperative. So missing and leaving her in this state wouldn't be beneficial. So he did miss. Huh? And round and round and round we go.

Boy watching real time, week to week, is great because I have time to digest and get other perspectives. Which I love and appreciate. But I hate waiting.

Samar can't leave. It's frustrating that because of Agnes no one has been able to tell Liz out right how angry they are with her. Does anyone know the time frame from the start of the season to now? They all seem to have just gone from finding Liz alive to finding baby back to work as usual. They need serious vacations.

I hope finding Agnes isn't drawn out too long over the season.
Old 10-18-2016, 05:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Opinions are all over the place
I watched this in the middle of the night

So points from me:
Yeah, I wasn't on Samar's side ever since the beginning of the season. I've just wanted her to get over it and act professional at the very least.
I don't think Aram said what he said because he was hurt, but because he was just done. He's been reaching out to her this entire time. Told her it was okay she called when she did but she hung up. Tried to talk to him later on, but she shut him down. Then at the end goes to talk to her again and then she says she can't rely on the people around her in the bureau. She's done nothing but shut him down herself. I'd totally get t if he was just done. I'd be.

Ressler IS starting to grow on me, but I still don't like that the writers seemingly made him switch personality a 180 degrees this season

I'm not okay with Tom betraying Liz like that I don't want their relationship to go downhill

Intrigued about Kaplan.

Loved Red and Liz at the end.

Haven't seen next week's promo yet so no idea what y'all are talking about there
Old 10-18-2016, 06:17 AM
Elite Fan

So do you think that Ressler is angry but is just being professional? He told Samar he understood her anger. I can't figure him out. I really thought he would be furious with Liz.
Old 10-18-2016, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know.
He hugged Liz so I have some trouble thinking he's being just professional.
Old 10-18-2016, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

I think your right Susana. T think if Red were going to torture Kaplan he'd use his torturer guy with the camel. He would need info quickly and would not drag it out for no reason.

Also with Samar and Ressler if I had to bet I would have predicted anger from Ressler and not Samar. They are doing the exact opposite of what I expected.
Old 10-18-2016, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't figure out Ressler either at the moment. I really thought he was going to be the one that was going to be furious with Liz and not Samar.

I doubt Ressler is only just professional. Maybe he is so happy that Liz is still alive that he will be able to forgive her?

I am really sad that Samar thinks she can're rely on nobody. She has Aram and Ressler, hell even Cooper. I am sure Cooper would be there for Samar if she would need him.
Old 10-18-2016, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)

Also with Samar and Ressler if I had to bet I would have predicted anger from Ressler and not Samar. They are doing the exact opposite of what I expected.
Exactly.
Old 10-18-2016, 11:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

I have had the same reaction to Ressler and Samar. Ressler is so black and white, right and wrong, by the book. Samar sees the grays and is willing to bend the rules if you will.
Old 10-18-2016, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, guys, another thought on Mr. Kaplan... Didn't Red miss on Anslo Garrick as well? He wanted him dead, too and there he is. Yes, we don't know how it happened there but we know he shot him in the face and that was what was left. So he could easily have missed on Kate, too. He isn't perfect, there was the sun, there was his anger, there was that betrayal. He could have missed.
And no, he would never do that to Mr. Kaplan what she is going through now.

I'm the same about Ressler... I have no clue what's going on with him because I as well don't think he's just being professional. That's not true, sadly. I wish it was because that would for now make a lot more sense to me. I don't said that I wouldn't want these people to forgive Liz, but IMO she would have to earn it and one thing to do is for her to realize what a crap it was and how much she hurt everything around her.

Samar indeed was really unprofessional towards Aram and yes, I as well think that she at least always had Aram (besides of the occasion she lied to him but honestly, who would blame him for that...). He deserved something better here.

Susana, we really don't know how much time has passed during those four episodes so far... But sadly it appears they went back to business as usual without Liz's faked death having any impact on anything (besides Samar and Red maybe). I don't like that either, it just makes no sense. No sane person would react that way in their situation.
Old 10-18-2016, 12:38 PM
New Fan

I think Ressler has more important issues on his mind, he is focused on the job. What has happened, happened. Liz had her reasons, and if that was me, I would actually understand as well. Id be hurt, but I would understand and at work id remain professional, which is exactly what he is doing. Either that or he just doesnt care anymore!
Old 10-19-2016, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You are right Kris, Red did miss when he shot Anslo so maybe it was the same with Mr. Kaplan. I hope that if Kaplan survives they can maybe have a talk where she can ask him why he didn't kill her.

I think it is so weird that are going about their normal things again and nobody is mentioning the fact that Liz faked her death. Maybe it is because Agnes is still missing but if she did that to me, I would be so hurt and angry and I wouldn't be able to stay professional at work I think.

About Ressler, I don't know if he doesn't care. I would hope he does. I don't think he react like this because he is only professional. I really can't tell what he is thinking and feeling at the moment.
Old 10-20-2016, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Marauders, the hug didn't look as if he just doesn't care anymore... I think Ressler really cares and I think this hug as well doesn't speak for pure professionalism. Although it's possible that he now tries to act like that exactly. But if he were professional we wouldn't hear him call Red a prick for example. That's not professional, that's taking sides again.

I'm really curious if anything might change as soon as Agnes is found. I can really see them putting everything aside for now for Agnes sake because honestly, she is the innocent one here.
Old 10-21-2016, 04:24 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Marauders, the hug didn't look as if he just doesn't care anymore... I think Ressler really cares and I think this hug as well doesn't speak for pure professionalism. Although it's possible that he now tries to act like that exactly. But if he were professional we wouldn't hear him call Red a prick for example. That's not professional, that's taking sides again.

I'm really curious if anything might change as soon as Agnes is found. I can really see them putting everything aside for now for Agnes sake because honestly, she is the innocent one here.
I think what I meant by professional is that he was not letting his opinions effect his job like she was
Old 10-22-2016, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauders (View Post)
I think what I meant by professional is that he was not letting his opinions effect his job like she was
Okay, I get that And I like that idea
Old 02-02-2017, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Added this to the OP.