Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2016, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Marauders, we just have different opinions about it, that's all There is no right and wrong and it's good the way you see it because I agree, she had not right to speak to Aram the way she did nor to the others like I pointed out before.
And nevertheless, I feel sorry for her because I somehow get where it comes from. Is the anger, all the betrayals she had to go through... Her brother, Ressler, Aram, Liz, it's boiling up now and nobody seems to realize. And then there being no reaction on announcing she will file a transfer request gave her the rest. I get her, really. And I feel sorry. But it doesn't justify her behavior at some point.

About Aram and Samar, I really was surprised actually. I didn't see that coming And I'm not sure if they'll be able to survive it.

Quote:
I really wonder who the guy is that is holding Mr. Kaplan. He chained her! I still think he might be working for Red.
Honestly? That's something I don't understand? What do you think Red is? A monster, really? Because if he really did that to Kate, he is exactly that, a monster. And in the past I heard you say you don't think so... So what is making you change your opinion now?
Old 10-14-2016, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am not saying Red is a monster. I still stand by my opinion that he is not but Kaplan betrayed him like no other and he wants her to pay and what better way to do it like this? If he would have killed her that would have been to fast and simple. But again, I am not saying Red is a monster. Why do you think the guy chained her if he has nothing to do with Red? What do you think his motive is?

I really didn't see this coming between Aram and Samar either and I get that Samar is angry and hurt but I don't get why she said the things she said to him. But they both said things they shouldn't have.
Old 10-14-2016, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

By assuming Red would be able to do that you think he is a monster. He never did anything like that to anybody, no matter the betrayal. He wouldn't do that to Kate, I'm sure of that.

I really think it was just bad timing for Kate... I think that's really a lunatic that is living in these woods and that was lucky to get his hands on her. I really think that Red didn't even know that guy was living there. There is no connection.

It's just crazy with Samar and Aram and I really was wondering how it could have gotten so insane and painful in such a short time.
Old 10-14-2016, 02:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

I get Samar being snarky with Liz. But with Aram it seemed to be about his having a girlfriend. She wasn't like that last episode. Then she looks at him when telling Ressler she didn't know where she stood with anyone. Maybe she is more upset with herself for not opening up to him before. Maybe some jealousy. Hell I am just watching the show and I am a little jealous. LOL. She had her own moment of betrayal with Ressler.

But I did not expect Aram to say what he said to her. Right Miranda they both said things they shouldn't have. Hopefully they can have a great make up and hug and other "stuff" moment.
Old 10-14-2016, 05:25 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeySoos (View Post)
I get Samar being snarky with Liz. But with Aram it seemed to be about his having a girlfriend. She wasn't like that last episode. Then she looks at him when telling Ressler she didn't know where she stood with anyone. Maybe she is more upset with herself for not opening up to him before. Maybe some jealousy. Hell I am just watching the show and I am a little jealous. LOL. She had her own moment of betrayal with Ressler.

But I did not expect Aram to say what he said to her. Right Miranda they both said things they shouldn't have. Hopefully they can have a great make up and hug and other "stuff" moment.
She was betrayed by Ressler, and then when she made the effort to show up at Aram's there was another woman, even though he'd indicated his affection for Samar. I can see that she'd feel betrayed. And her feelings about Lizzy were discounted and gone firmly against. Still Samar has always seemed such a strong character. I am puzzled both by Aram and his having a lady visitor, and by Samar who almost seems to be having a breakdown and needs a ... break.

About the guy who has poor Mr. Kaplan shackled, I don't think is is involved with Red. I think his dog found Mr. Kaplan, and the guy who is a few cards short of a full deck has her as his new playtoy. Mr. Kaplan is one of my favorite characters, and I hate seeing her sick- but at least it is better than dead.
Old 10-14-2016, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

Samar has been thru so much with her brother faking his death and then she betrayed him for Liz. I think you are right it does almost seem like she is having a breakdown.

No I saw no reason for her to talk to Aram like she did. And the idea of her being jealous didn't work for me because I never thought she wanted to date him. But I do think that maybe she thought of him as someone who would always be there for her. Maybe she even took him for granted. So perhaps there is a sense of betrayal because he is not there for her like she thought. I think that works better for me than the thought of her being jealous. It does seem like she is reeling from this. She is not herself at all.
Old 10-15-2016, 08:08 AM
Master Fan

Poor Mr Kaplan can't get a break. The captor asked her if someone was looking for her. Maybe he think's there's something in it for him or he's just nuts
Old 10-15-2016, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
Poor Mr Kaplan can't get a break. The captor asked her if someone was looking for her. Maybe he think's there's something in it for him or he's just nuts
I think he just wanted to make sure that nobody is coming for her and he can do with her whatever he wants... Nothing else.

Marilyn, I'm with you... Samar being jealous kind of not even occurred to me because she never made it seem as if she would want more than just friendship. She slept with Ressler last season Where is the problem. There really was no reason for her to talk to him like that.

Hey there, Bmat!
I totally agree with you Samar seems to really need a break. It's as if that was too much for her and she now is breaking down. I just wish somebody would realize and help her. I think it's really urgent and serious and I really always loved her character, she was that strong and kind of objective woman. Where is she now? She needs help and why does nobody get that?
Old 10-16-2016, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Samar is definitly on the verge of a breakdown. Like you all mentioned, she has been through so much. She is a very strong woman but how much more can she take? No much anymore if you ask me and I think this thing with Aram was the last straw for me.. but still that doesn't make the way she spoke to him right.

So you all think that the guy holding Mr. Kaplan is just a "random" guy? Well then I hope so cause I really don't want Red to have anything to do with this but I just got that feeling.
Old 10-16-2016, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, the Aram situation is really the last thing that was needed to get her to boil over... I'm really scared of what we'll have to expect in the upcoming episode. Did we see anything of hers in the promos?

Seems we all think that, yes... Because Red would never do that. Tell me one time that he did something like that to anybody? He didn't even do it to his worst enemies, those were shot right away after he got what he needed...
Old 10-17-2016, 05:36 AM
Elite Fan

I don't recall seeing her in the preview.
Old 10-17-2016, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, me neither... So I'm really curious if we'll get something from her in every single episode or every now and while. What do you think?
Old 10-17-2016, 12:04 PM
New Fan

I do agree about Red, that he would not want Kate to be harmed in the way she is probably going to be. But surely if you did not want her to die a painful death then he should have shot her properly, and then made sure of it? If he was keeping her alive for some reason then I dont think he wanted it to turn out the way it has. But I still cant get over the fact that Red would just not miss! especially that close!!
As for him being a monster, I dont know, he is very dangerous and manipulative of people, so who knows what he could do I would like to think he is unaware of all of this and he believes she is dead
Old 10-17-2016, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't recall seeing Samar in the promo. I really hope we'll get something on how she feels every episode. I think it's very interesting to see how she will handle it.

I still wonder why Red missed as well cause we all know he never misses. So if he wasn't planning on killing her, why shoot her in the first place?
Old 10-17-2016, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

That Kaplan thing is bothering me as well. I'm usually telling my husband to just get over it cuz that's the way it was written but this is my favorite show which means it's different. It bothers the heck out of me that red was right in front of her and missed and all my theories as to why he missed appear to be wrong. It looks like he just missed. Sigh. Even me thinking that he was upset don't really work because he knew he had to kill her because he didn't trust her and I don't think he would just miss. Maybe if she had tried to run... I just keep telling myself he just missed. You can deal with this. He just missed.