Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2016, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, I keep getting crazier? I know But we'll see how this all turns out.

Yes, Marilyn, it was Mr. Kaplan! It's her fault lately, everything

The end... Man, I was so happy about it all being okay, or at least some of it and then this happens If Kaplan is involved, I swear that I'll go strangle her myself!
Old 09-23-2016, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes I thought you couldn't go crazier with your theories but apparently you can. And I thought I had a lot of imagination but most things you suggest, I don't even think about.

If Kaplan is involved in this as well then I am going to help Red kill her. Once you think it can't get worse..
Old 09-23-2016, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)

Paula!! Great to see you here discussing the episode with us.
I'm surprised you still know who I am

Sorry for just leaving
I'm helping out trying to keep two boards alive and then I have three boards I am a regular part of, which means daily posting

I will definitely come discuss every week

Re: The end; the way that creepy man gave Kaplan a kiss with his fingers made me think she knew something
Old 09-23-2016, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Of course I do Paula! I never forget a fellow Dutchie.

I can't wait for you to be back every week to discuss the episodes with us. Awesome. and don't worry about leaving. I don't get how a lot of you can handle posting on multiple boards. I tried once but it's too much for me.

Him giving Kaplan a kiss gave me the creeps. You think he knew her? Why else would he do that?
Old 09-23-2016, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah that's it.
I don't want to believe Kaplan had anything to do with it, but why else would he? Is it just a creepy thing or is there some meaning behind it?
Add in next week's promo and I get suspicious
Old 09-23-2016, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am suspicious but I am most of the time when it comes to this show. And especially with next week's promo.

I am genuinely scared that Kaplan has something to do with this too. Just when you think things can't get any worse.
Old 09-23-2016, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's too bad because judging by all of your comments, y'all are quite upset with her, but I was actually still feeling for/with her.
And if she turns out to be on "the other side" I'll be upset with myself for caring
Old 09-23-2016, 03:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Oh my god! I'm SO glad our show is back, what an opener!

Red was amazing in this episode! He was so adamant on finding Liz and Agnes

Such an ending! What's with the guy who kissed his lips to Kaplan? Is she in on something?

I was actually surprised by Samar, I thought Aram would be the most upset.

Anyways, I feel like it might be a while before we get Liz back, we'll see.

Promo for 4x02 looked good also
Old 09-24-2016, 02:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brienna (View Post)
It's too bad because judging by all of your comments, y'all are quite upset with her, but I was actually still feeling for/with her.
And if she turns out to be on "the other side" I'll be upset with myself for caring
I am not as upset with her as Kris and Marilyn. They really want her dead. For me she doesn't have to die but she needs to know that she put Red through hell. If it turns out she is on the other side like you say than I have no problem with Red killing her. Then the betrayal is going to be even worse and I can't handle that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAT92 (View Post)

Such an ending! What's with the guy who kissed his lips to Kaplan? Is she in on something?
That's the same vibe we got. That she might be working with Kirk or the Mexicans. I wouldn't put it past her after she faked Liz death.
Old 09-24-2016, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd like to hope that the Only reason she helped Liz fake her death is because she felt more strongly about Liz being able to be "free" then about her loyalty towards Red.
But that for the rest she's not disloyal to Red. Let's hope. . .
Old 09-24-2016, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Yes I thought you couldn't go crazier with your theories but apparently you can. And I thought I had a lot of imagination but most things you suggest, I don't even think about.

If Kaplan is involved in this as well then I am going to help Red kill her. Once you think it can't get worse..
Yeah, I'm the craziness myself No, honestly... That's where my mind wandered when I watched the episode and the promo. It's just been all so strange.

And about Kaplan and her being involved. Okay, maybe we simply didn't hear that shot... It could be. And still I'm wondering if that kiss with his fingers on her lips might have a special meaning in some cultures or so... Maybe it's not Mr. Kaplan who's involved. Imagine she was, why would she be? I can't find a proper reason there.
But it's strange that everybody thinks that she might know something... That she might somehow be involved.

Paula, why wouldn't we remember you??? And I really look forward to have you around for the discussion of the episodes It's great. No clue how you handle all the other stuff.

Who knows, maybe we're all completely wrong about her, but for her betrayal on Red already I simply can't feel for her at all... No matter what happens. I wouldn't even be sad if she died, I actually want that. Oh man, am I horrible therefore?

Cass, great to hear you got to watch the episode as well And you're really excited about it as well. It was fantastic, right?

Yeah, Samar really was a surprise At least how extreme her reaction was but thinking about it some more it actually makes sense.

I re-watched the episode today and what I realized was how fierce Ressler was defending Liz for what she did, faking her death. I think he won't change much honestly, he'll be on her side. And this is what makes me sad again because it somehow means he would have had betrayed Red the same Mr. Kaplan or Liz have... Their relationship will never change. I really thought these past couple of years counted, they didn't.
Or maybe he understands because of what happened to Audrey while she was maybe pregnant... Maybe this will be a topic again this season?
Old 09-24-2016, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

I'm kind of with you on Ressler, Kris. I think he agrees with what Liz did (after watching the episode). I don't want him to because that means that he and Red have not come as far as I want them to have come. He did say that it was Reddington's fault when he thought she was dead.

As for Kaplan and the crazy kiss, at first I thought he did that as a kind of insult to her, like we won and you lost. My husband actually started talking about how she got the baby. And when I rewatched that scene last night to see what happened, the woman is holding the baby and Kaplan has the gun on her, but if you shoot her, the baby is in danger. If the woman gives you the baby, she knows you will then kill her. If you run while holding the baby, you know you may not get shot because Kaplan wouldn't endanger the child. So why give up your leverage? Did Kaplan make a deal with her to get the baby and maybe not betray Red, but just trying to get the baby back? Or were they really working together? I can't decide.

So Kris, when you talk about special meanings of kisses, I thought of Judas and Jesus and how Jesus says You betray me with a kiss.....So did Kaplan make a deal to get the child back and they betrayed her, or is that signifying how she is betraying Red. Time will telll

I also want to mentiion the opening scene with Red standing at the crib sort of replaying in his mind what probably happened in that house. I bet that brought back strong feelings of his own experience on Christmas Eve.
Old 09-24-2016, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, good to hear I have you with me about Ressler... It's really strange but it again stood out when I re-watched the episode this morning. I can't help it.
The good thing could be that it could bring Ressler and Liz closer again after all the absence. I'm crossing my fingers therefore.

See, I did the math about the baby and her shooting that woman and her dropping the baby in that case or Agnes getting hurt shall Mr. Kaplan shoot and so on myself... And that's why I came to the conclusion that I doubt she killed her. Mr. Kaplan has killed two people in this show, these two who wanted to harm Red in Leonard Caul. And maybe that woman didn't look dangerous at all, lay Agnes down and Mr. Kaplan let her go I really don't know.

But you think there could be more to that kiss gesture as well, right?

Quote:
I also want to mentiion the opening scene with Red standing at the crib sort of replaying in his mind what probably happened in that house. I bet that brought back strong feelings of his own experience on Christmas Eve.
Oh man, this never even struck my mind but you're completely right. There was a lot of blood as well, even though it wasn't all Liz's or Agnes' or Tom's... But still, him replaying it in his mind, I loved that part but I never realized how traumatizing it might be.
Old 09-24-2016, 12:33 PM
New Fan

Not sure why a lot of people are hating on Mr Kaplan!! She is one of my favourites in the show.
She decided enough was enough, especially when a baby is involved. She obviously knows more than us as to the past and relationship of Red with Lizzie, and his history and she genuinely thought it was for the best to hide Liz from him for the sake of her baby.
I think if that is truly what Liz wanted, which it clearly was, then it took drastic measures. Yes, she betrayed him, and I think some people are right when it comes to the fact that Red more than likely should have killed her by now if he doesnt want her around. But he has left her around for a reason. Maybe she will come in useful later on.
Mr Kaplan has always said that he needs to be truthful with her from the start or it will push her away or it will make her go looking for evidence, which she eventually did. I think Mr kaplan just wanted him to be honest and he never was straight with Liz and it really came to that.. maybe it will open Red's eyes a bit more and he will try and be more honest with her in the future!!
Old 09-24-2016, 01:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Wow what a episode. I like badass Red . I was surprise when Kirk said that Red had affair with his wife, and he wasn't sure if Liz was his or Red's, but when said:she was never yours to raise. is it mean that maybe he is her father?. Another surprise was when Samar didn't wanted to go to Cuba, everybody else kind of forgive Liz, part from her. I am thinking how they know it where Red is, when they hit his car, did they put tracker on him, that was clever thing to do, hitting the car. Ressler and his face when he was drinking coffee in Cuba . I don't really understand, why Mr Kaplan still is telling Red to live Liz alone. The kiss was strange.

Paula sorry, who are you? , you make me laugh so much when i read you comment .