Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2016, 11:24 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
Loved it, we all knew Liz was alive the look of betrayal on Red's face when he realizes Kaplan went behind his back I think Alexander needs Liz or the baby because he's sick, there were transfusions at the beginning of the episode. I'm wondering how Tom will transition to the new show or if he will appear in The Blacklist at the beginning of the season.
The spinoff will have eight episodes if something doesn't change in between, probably start mid-season, so we will definetely see Tom in the first half of TBL at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becki33 (View Post)
Tom knowing didn't surprise me I knew that if Liz was in on the fake death that Tom would be too because she would know that if Tom thought she was dead he would probably leave town with Agnes .
I was thinking that he didn't know from the start, but that Kaplan did told him in between, but I forgot about that conversation that Kaplan had with Tom and Liz when Liz kicked out Red..
Old 05-20-2016, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Loved it, we all knew Liz was alive the look of betrayal on Red's face when he realizes Kaplan went behind his back I think Alexander needs Liz or the baby because he's sick, there were transfusions at the beginning of the episode. I'm wondering how Tom will transition to the new show or if he will appear in The Blacklist at the beginning of the season.
I didn't know it was a transfusion at the beginning. Thanks for that. That would be a very good reason that he needs Liz and or Agnes. Why else would he come after her 25 years later? After she believed that she killed her father.

And the look on Red's face when he heard about Mr. Kaplan betraying him was heat breaking. So sad.
Old 05-20-2016, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I honestly didn't think tom knew she was alive. I got played. At the moment I am back to hating Liz and I hope when Red saves her one more time that he walks away. He has done nothing but save her especially the beginning of this season and for that he gets the ultimate betrayal by everyone.
Amen to that! I'm joining this club right now because I definitely won't be able to forgive Liz for that. And I really hope so won't Red.

And you know what? I as well think that Aram won't forgive her either... He'll feel sooo betrayed. By Liz, by Tom. And Aram saw Red...

Quote:
Shout out to Ressler. I loved the scene with him and Red and Red telling him what a good man he is.
Yes, this moment was stunning! I loved it, too... Even Ressler going to Cooper afterwards.

Quote:
Do we really believe he's her father? I don't. Red told her that her father was dead and he would know. I think Kirk is lying to her to gain her trust. And I can just see stupid Liz betraying Red one more time because Kirk is her father.
Right now I don't believe that guy... But I was sure that he would be announced by her father and honestly, I really could believe that he is alive. I really never believed he died that night that he was shot. Maybe even Red did believe him dead Who knows. Although I'm curious if Red knows Kirk's 'true' identity being Constantine Rostov

Quote:
whoaaaaaaaaaaa, did anyone expect this???????
At least we get over it already... I also didn't see Tom knowing this from the start...
I said so since the funeral episode because Tom's behavior seemed so suspicious to me

Janice, Tom will be on both shows... So we'll definitely see Tom the whole season of TBL

The sickness theory I mentioned before as well... Even before the episode was aired here on the board. That's why I thought her being her father in the first place. And if that really is the case, if she really is a match, it's most likely she could be his daughter.
Old 05-20-2016, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

The Undecideds hate Liz club!!!!!

What if the thing with the blood is him changing his blood type to trick Liz. I know that probably isn't possible but this is the blacklist!

Kirk tried to kill Red. Had a gun in his mouth. Is it possible for Red to not know who he is? I can't wait for next season

I also think Red was pushing tom toward Scottie to give Tom something to hang onto because he lost Liz. Red was looking out for him.

And yes Aram did see Red. He is going to feel so betrayed to.
Old 05-20-2016, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The Undecideds hate Liz club!!!!!
Marilyn! You won't believe it but that's been my first thought exactly when I read your post... It's the two of us, the undecided that really hate her and might not be able to forgive her for that.

Quote:
What if the thing with the blood is him changing his blood type to trick Liz. I know that probably isn't possible but this is the blacklist!
It's simply impossible to do that... But who knows, with a show like TBL, everything is possible, right?

Quote:
Kirk tried to kill Red. Had a gun in his mouth. Is it possible for Red to not know who he is? I can't wait for next season
Hm, not sure... It's all really a mystery to me. Did Red or Kirk mention when exactly it was? Maybe he had a gun in his mouth before the night of the fire even

Quote:
And yes Aram did see Red. He is going to feel so betrayed to.
I read an interview of Jon Bokenkamp and John Eisendrath earlier and they said that some on the task force really will feel betrayed by her. And my first thought was Aram. It would make sense.
Old 05-20-2016, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

I can't even forgive mr Kaplan. If Red had killed her it would not have bothered me.

I'm gonna have a hard time with this. I can't even be happy she's alive....
Old 05-20-2016, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Same here... Mr. Kaplan's reasoning somehow just doesn't make sense to me. They could have come up with something better if you ask me. Just that? No, it doesn't work for me but I won't give up hope that we'll learn something about her that explains why she acted that drastic in this case.

Quote:
Yes, that's how I feel as well. Don't get me wrong, I want her to be alive. But for once, please, let Red walk away. Just for once. Let her suffer for the actions she took! Liz needs to learn to take responsibility for what she has done and for once to apologize and see that she made such a big mistake and that it might not even be reversible.
Old 05-20-2016, 12:58 PM
Elite Fan

Amen Red needs to go. He needs to save her and go. She needs to be the one going after him this time and asking forgiveness
Old 05-20-2016, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
Amen Red needs to go. He needs to save her and go. She needs to be the one going after him this time and asking forgiveness
Exactly! Ask for forgiveness. That's it exactly because otherwise I'm not sure that Red should forgive her at all. She thinks she's better off without him and now she's in such a situation, her whole family is and I can see Liz expecting him to save her ass again and her family, too.
Old 05-20-2016, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

What if the flashback in Cape May was about Kirk? What I the was the one coming after them?
Old 05-21-2016, 05:20 AM
Master Fan

The question always is for me, why is Red so invested in Liz??
Old 05-21-2016, 05:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

omg, that was awesome episode. Red face when he found out that Liz is alive and Mr kaplan done it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
I can't even forgive mr Kaplan. If Red had killed her it would not have bothered me.

I can because she try to do the best for both Liz and Red, but at the end it didn't turn up well.
Sometimes I think Red is like a puppy, every time Liz kicked him he came back. He really needs to lose his attachment to Liz, just let her be. I am happy that she is alive, but I don't like her any more, the writers completely destroyed her character in this season. Kirk was quite emotional when he saw her, was he just playing up, we now how naive is Liz.I can't decide who will feel more betrayed by Liz Amar or Donald.
Old 05-21-2016, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That's what we are all wondering since the show started.

How many times Red gets hurt by Liz, he can't let her go. He can't cut bonds with her. I want to know what Mr. Kaplan knows about the connection between Liz and Red. She was talking about their connection when Red confrontated her and for a split second I thought she was going to reveal that he was her father after all but then the shock came that Liz was still alive.
Old 05-22-2016, 05:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
That's what we are all wondering since the show started.

How many times Red gets hurt by Liz, he can't let her go. He can't cut bonds with her. I want to know what Mr. Kaplan knows about the connection between Liz and Red. She was talking about their connection when Red confrontated her and for a split second I thought she was going to reveal that he was her father after all but then the shock came that Liz was still alive.
I always believed Red was Liz's father. The only connection now I believe could have been Red's relationship with Liz's mother
Old 05-22-2016, 06:55 AM
Elite Fan

I finally have time to comment on the finale!

First of all, I'll never understand why Mr. Kaplan kept Red in the dark about Liz. He's a master at deception and intrigue. Surely he could have been trusted to keep quiet about this while outwardly expressing his grief.

Ressler struggling with either shooting Red or sticking to his ideals. You could see his mind battling for the right decision. In the end he chose Red but I think it cost him.

Why does Alexander Kirk want Tom dead? Just because he's in the way of him capturing Liz? At least we know that Tom is alive since he will take part in both series next season. I still don't get why now he decides to reveal himself as her father. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Quote:
My thoughts exactly, Janice. His devotion to her has been unwavering and I still don't know why either. I hope at some point this is also explained. And I also believed that Red was her father.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."