Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2016, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

3x23: "ALEXANDER KIRK: CONCLUSION" Episode Discussion Thread (05/19/16 @ 9PM)

3x23 | Alexander Kirk: Conclusion
E P I S O D E DISCUSSION T H R E A D

Image by Miranda

episode synopsis
As Reddington and the task force close in on the person responsible for Liz's death, a shocking betrayal leaves them racing to save one of their own.

Last edited by Miranda; 01-29-2017 at 08:09 AM
Old 05-19-2016, 07:36 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!

Should be an nail biter!!

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 05-19-2016, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome

And yes, it should be... I'm really curious if it can live up to season finales of the past.
Old 05-19-2016, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT Kris!

Happy Blacklist Thursday everybody! Enjoy the episode tonight. Can't believe it's the season finale!
Old 05-19-2016, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Blacklist Thursday from me as well!

When are you guys going to watch the episode? I'll watch it first thing in the morning tomorrow!
Old 05-19-2016, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am going to watch it first thing in the morning as well! I am so excited. I can't wait to watch it!
Old 05-19-2016, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

You have Friday off again, Miranda
Old 05-19-2016, 02:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

on friday evening with lots of junk food
Old 05-19-2016, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

I just finished watching. I can not even breathe. Omg. Omg omg. James Spader is incredible outstanding awesome and splendid.

Can't wait to see what you each thought of this show. I can't wait til next season
Old 05-19-2016, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just finished watching and the funny thing is... It's exactly, really exactly what I imagined would happen!

First of all Liz being alive, Kaplan faking her death, Nik, Tom and Liz being filled into it. Damn it... Just amazing. Poor Red!
Tom, that ass!!!! I knew it the instant he knelt next to that grave and whispered to Liz that something is off there! I knew it. I even told you guys when we saw 3x20!

And yes, Alexander Kirk being her father... I'm good I'd say or the writers are just not as good as before anymore.

So, wow, what a betrayal on Liz's behalf on Red... I can't believe that it really had come so far. I will never be able to forgive her for that and I'm wondering if Red has finally reached the point where he will step out of her crappy life and go live his own... She doesn't deserve him saving her life over and over again.

Man, but we'll get our show back!!!! I'm soooo super happy. That means I'll stay around and continue watching, if it's necessary even that stupid spin-off.

I'm wondering (or have been since last week's episode) if Alexander Kirk is somehow sick and therefore needs Liz or Agnes. Maybe a bone marrow transplant or something like that. I doubt he'd wanted to see her because he loves her so much... She shot him in the end, he abused her mother...

So, what's going to happen about Kaplan now. I'm sure that Nik is going to die (if he isn't dead by now ). But Kaplan...
Old 05-20-2016, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG thank god the season finale didn't disappoint us! I was one of the best episodes this season for me!

I knew we were right, Liz is still alive! And Mr. Kaplan was in on it! And so was Nik but I didn't think Tom was in on it. I really didn't. Once again it's proven that Tom is a great actor.

I get why Mr.Kaplan felt the need to do this but in the end she only made things worse. I am really curious what Red is going to do to her. He values loyalty above all else and she betrayed his trust. When he was pointing the gun in her face. I don't think he can kill her. He would have done it already I think and it's still Mr. Kaplan we are talking about here.

Loved the scene between Red and Cooper! It was so genuine.

Alexander Kirk is Liz's father! Damn, I did not see that one coming. I know someone mentioned it here but I didn't think it could be true! Why do you think he was after Liz and Agnes?
Old 05-20-2016, 05:49 AM
Elite Fan

Do we really believe he's her father? I don't. Red told her that her father was dead and he would know. I think Kirk is lying to her to gain her trust. And I can just see stupid Liz betraying Red one more time because Kirk is her father.

I honestly didn't think tom knew she was alive. I got played. At the moment I am back to hating Liz and I hope when Red saves her one more time that he walks away. He has done nothing but save her especially the beginning of this season and for that he gets the ultimate betrayal by everyone.

Imo he came back in her life not because he couldn't stay away but because tom betrayed him by choosing Berlin. Why does Red keep getting blamed for this chain of events?

I do think one reason Kaplan and the team may care so much for Liz is because they have been watching over Liz her whole life that would give them an interest in her well being.

Kaplan has really hurt Red I don't think he will ever get over this. Oh he was so hurt. I was so hurt with him Kaplan Liz and tom have betrayed me too

Shout out to Ressler. I loved the scene with him and Red and Red telling him what a good man he is.

And the scene with Cooper was beautiful. Liz is going to have to work to get him to help them again. The man is even going to make the president exonerate her. That is how far he will go for her

Finally Red sure can order a hot dog. He made me laugh at that
Old 05-20-2016, 07:11 AM
Addicted Fan

whoaaaaaaaaaaa, did anyone expect this???????
At least we get over it already... I also didn't see Tom knowing this from the start...

And he is her father, are you kidding me... Next 2nd half of season: Ressurection of Katarina Rostova, wohoo!

All in all, good episode, but too much predictable... it would be good if we had one more episode and not wait for S4 premiere...
Old 05-20-2016, 08:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by believer14 (View Post)
whoaaaaaaaaaaa, did anyone expect this???????
At least we get over it already... I also didn't see Tom knowing this from the start...

And he is her father, are you kidding me... Next 2nd half of season: Ressurection of Katarina Rostova, wohoo!

All in all, good episode, but too much predictable... it would be good if we had one more episode and not wait for S4 premiere...
Tom knowing didn't surprise me I knew that if Liz was in on the fake death that Tom would be too because she would know that if Tom thought she was dead he would probably leave town with Agnes .
Old 05-20-2016, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

Loved it, we all knew Liz was alive the look of betrayal on Red's face when he realizes Kaplan went behind his back I think Alexander needs Liz or the baby because he's sick, there were transfusions at the beginning of the episode. I'm wondering how Tom will transition to the new show or if he will appear in The Blacklist at the beginning of the season.