Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2016, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just watched the episode and I don't know what to think about it. Somebody commented on Tumblr that It's The Blacklist but it's not The Blacklist and that's the feeling I had. Like it wasn't our show. I missed Red!

I don't know if that spin-off could take off though. The only reason why I would watch the spin-off is for Scottie and Tom. To find out about Tom's past and if Scottie would find out that he is her long lost son. Who do you think took Tom from Scottie and Howard? Do you think it was The Major or somebody else? And how did Red know about it?

Agnes' baptism was cute. Everybody was there. but when she was gone I was so worried about who took her.
Old 05-13-2016, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I just watched the episode and I don't know what to think about it. Somebody commented on Tumblr that It's The Blacklist but it's not The Blacklist and that's the feeling I had. Like it wasn't our show. I missed Red!
Exactly what I was feeling watching it... And since it wasn't our show it was hard for me to somehow get emotionally involved/interested in it. I think the spin-off really wouldn't do it for me. At all.

Miranda, good question about who took Tom from Scottie... I doubt that it was the Major. Look at how old Tom was when he was recruited by the Major. He must have been taken from Scottie earlier...

The baptism was something I so hated again... That speech from Tom. I'm so done with this guy, it's unbelievable.
Old 05-13-2016, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tom was recruited by The Major when he 13 or 14 right? So then it has to be someone that we don't know yet cause I don't think Red took him Scottie.
Old 05-13-2016, 10:26 AM
Elite Fan

My first thought was that it was Red who took him..
Old 05-13-2016, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Really Marilyn? So that would mean that Red did the same to Tom as he did to Liz? "save" him and brought him to somebody else to keep his safe. Hm I don't know about that. It could be cause with this show everything is possible.
Old 05-13-2016, 10:34 AM
Elite Fan

It would probably be too much of a coincidence. Red just always knows everything. I just wonder how he would know tom was her son. Maybe he researched him when he hired him to watch Liz and figured it out.
Old 05-13-2016, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn, my first thought as well was that Red took him But he was taken 28 years ago Red would still have been in the Navy so why would he take her son? And he was involved with Katarina and her business at this time... Hm, not sure if it was possible for him to be involved in all of it.

But how does he know that Tom is Scottie's son?
Old 05-13-2016, 12:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham
Exactly! I want Red in that show, not Tom! It's called TBL and I really still think it crappy that they even tried to put that backdoor pilot in one of our show's episodes...

Sue, you did think it strange as well... Okay, glad I'm not on my own here.
I was expecting some good ole Reddington revenge...... but NO!! Nearly a whole episode of Tom.... GAG!

So, since they killed off Liz, guess the writers wanted to transfer her MYSTERIOUS past over to her shady two timing, morally ambiguous hypocritical off and on again husband.... o_O
Old 05-13-2016, 01:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

I enjoyed the episode because of Scottie. It wasn't enough of Red for me in this episode. In one way Scotti remind me of Red with her funny quotes. I kind of was expecting that Tom is Scotti son, but i was surprise that She didn't know. To much Tom for me , i didn't like how he killed Salomon, and nobody ask about him. Ressler as usual trying play by the FBI book, sometimes i really don't like him, they messing him to much in this season. I wish they made flashback when Kirk held a gun in Reds mouth at the waters edge. It make me laugh when Red said that he didn't like Scotti, and when he looked at her his toes curl
Old 05-13-2016, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think Solomon is dead. He's just wounded
Old 05-13-2016, 01:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
I don't think Solomon is dead. He's just wounded
Maybe not, i forgot that next week is second part ,I am hopping that they will show at least what happen to him.
Old 05-13-2016, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I don't think Solomon is dead either. Didn't expect Scottie to be Tom's mother.
Old 05-13-2016, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tari, there wasn't nearly enough Red in the episode for me either... I missed him so much and Scottie being kind of a weird and cheap copy of him didn't work for me. The whole cast and characters of the possible spin-off don't work for me.

Aga, glad to hear that you liked the episode and enjoyed it And yes, I would have loved to know more about the first Kirk/Red encounter

Everybody was surprised that Scottie doesn't know that Tom is her son
Old 05-13-2016, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Or Scottie might actually know but not telling Tom yet. Maybe it's part of her plan! Recruiting him instead of being upset that Tom was there to kill her was interesting.
Old 05-13-2016, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I honestly believe she doesn't know... Especially since this changes the Scottie and Tom dynamic and makes a complete difference to The Blacklist which is required for it not being a cheap copy.