Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2017, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, another fantastic one
Old 01-30-2017, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks. I somehow totally missed Dembe standing there with a big gun like that. I don't recall that in the episode.
Old 12-24-2018, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

S E A S O N 3 R E - W A T C H

x

Since we're on Hiatus and since our show tends to give us more information than our brain can work through, it's time for our yearly re-watch!
This time it'll be season 3.

We'll go with o n e episode a week, because we've got a long hiatus coming.

I'll set up a new episode each S u n d a y, so enjoy this one for now and don't forget to discuss it with us!
Old 12-25-2018, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

He was mad as heck at Laurel Hutchins. I had forgotten that. Blamed her for Lizs identity leaking. He was planning to kill Solomon too

I guess when you think of it Scottie had good reason to be scared. Red and Kirk both mad and after her.

A nanny movie. Why is that just as funny right now?

Red makes it thry the airport even though it has facial recognition software. I know he had on glasses but how did he do that. Is it because he's not Raymond Reddington?

You know Cooper gets me in this one with his concern for Red. What happened?

Scottie is crazy thinking she can trick Red.

God that door is slow. I was hoping for a more dramatic entrance. We went two episodes without Reds humor. I missed it.

Last edited by Fangirl49; 12-25-2018 at 06:08 PM
Old 12-27-2018, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I still didn't find the time to watch the episode... But I'll do that tomorrow

Quote:
Red makes it thry the airport even though it has facial recognition software. I know he had on glasses but how did he do that. Is it because he's not Raymond Reddington?
I'll definitely keep an eye on it
Old 12-27-2018, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

Please do because all he did was change his glasses and the type of hat he wears.
Old 12-27-2018, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just re-watched it and it's the glasses. I think it's the thickness of the glasses and maybe some special kind of glasses that the retina detection can't get through At least that's what I got from it. It said that the retina scanner didn't find a match.

And the episode was good. I really had forgotten how much Red hated Scottie... It's refreshing. And unbelievable that she turns out to be Tom's mother

Tom and this woman :roll_eyes: I don't know if it's making it better that he very well knows Liz is alive and he's cheating on her there (I know, it's his job and he was playing a role) but still...

The advice for Aram. Was he trying to make something right there? I'm so pissed when I see all this lying charade.

Aram and his The Fast and the Furious quote And Samar: No. Made me laugh so hard.

Funny how pissed Ressler is back then on Tom... Where does that come from?
Old 12-28-2018, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

Ressler never trusted Tom. He hated him for the fight with Liz. I wonder at this point is he blaming Tom for her death or just remembering that Tom is a criminal. He got Meera killed. Ressler never wanted to work with him. Funny how that didn't hit me about this episode until you mentioned it. Ressler was certainly more trusting of Red at this point than Tom.

The tom cheating scene. Yeah, I understand what he was doing but still.

She's Toms mother. That's crazy. And Red knew the whole time, I guess. I hated her too. She almost got Liz killed and she's so callous in those scenes with Red.

Ok, yeah, I guess it was the glasses that helped him bypass security.

I love this episode too.
Old 12-29-2018, 03:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

But in the next episode (or was it the finale??) he is buddies with Tom when it comes to the baptism of Agnes I will never get it...

I'm actually proud of Ressler at this point. He really didn't want to work with him, didn't see a reason why another criminal needed to be there... Especially one that killed a colleague of theirs and wanted to kill the rest, too.

The cheating scene was so unnecessary.

Okay, I'm not sure if I recall all of it right but did Red really know the whole time that Scottie was Tom's mother? I somehow had a feeling he didn't but I don't recall this part either
Old 12-31-2018, 12:55 PM
Elite Fan

Whenever he tells tom about Scottie, it's like he knew the whole time. But it could be that he figured it out when he had reason to investigate Scottie.

I was proud of Ressler to and will never understand them getting along.
Old 01-01-2019, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

No, he knew And we never know how he knows... I wish we would because it's a question that is being unanswered for me.