Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2016, 05:50 AM
Elite Fan

I wonder what will happen to Red when he feels he has stopped moving forward?
Old 05-07-2016, 12:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
It was great to see the Red back that I know and love..
Exactly!
After that "emmy-worthy" underwhelming Red-centric episode, this one I like. Well, Red at least, JS was on full speed!

Don't know what to think about the spinoff... Maybe they are going something like Suicide Squad style, bad guys into a team doing good - line up Tom, Scottie, Rowan and Solomon?

Also, Scottie is to Tom what Red was to Liz was the description, well, something like that... I don't see it.

Man, this spinoff is going to fail big... better to make a brand new show then this...
Old 05-07-2016, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by believer14 (View Post)
Exactly!
After that "emmy-worthy" underwhelming Red-centric episode, this one I like. Well, Red at least, JS was on full speed!

Man, this spinoff is going to fail big... better to make a brand new show then this...
Exactly and to the spin-off, I just don't know why they thought of that
Old 05-07-2016, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR_Roxy (View Post)
I don't think they did a great job introducing Scottie. This episode didn't make me want to rush to see a spin-off with her as the lead.
I agree. I expected a lot more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
I wonder what will happen to Red when he feels he has stopped moving forward?
Me too. He is so focused on finding the people responsible for Liz's death that he doesn't allow himself the time to grieve. I think once the hunt he is on is over, he will face himself hard.

Quote:

Also, Scottie is to Tom what Red was to Liz was the description, well, something like that... I don't see it.

I don't see the Scottie-Tom connection thing either but we haven't seen them together yet so maybe we will see that in next episode? But the spin-off is still not official right? There is no series commitment yet. In an article it said that the decision would be made in May. The next episode serves as the pilot for the spin-off but I think that if the ratings aren't good that the spin-off might not happen.

Last edited by Miranda; 05-07-2016 at 03:08 PM
Old 05-08-2016, 05:40 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)

I don't see the Scottie-Tom connection thing either but we haven't seen them together yet so maybe we will see that in next episode? But the spin-off is still not official right? There is no series commitment yet. In an article it said that the decision would be made in May. The next episode serves as the pilot for the spin-off but I think that if the ratings aren't good that the spin-off might not happen.
Yeah, but when they published like Red-Liz, I thought that Scottie knew who Tom is like Red knew who Liz is. Oh, I thought this was the backdoor pilot... The promo for the next one looks good, now we know what all those BTS photos are of Tom working with Solomon, Rowan... and Scottie. So, my predictions is probably right, bad guys turned good. Tom was always doing something bad, maybe he wants finally some redemption, to do something good, so he joins that new taskforce with Scottie, Rowan and Solomon? Black ops all over the world would make him unavailable for TBL universum and it would give the impression that he didn't leave Agnes when Liz shows up in the finale, he just got a job in his profession?

But of course, I also don't know for sure if the spinoff is picked for a season, maybe they cancel it... who knows...
Old 05-08-2016, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, but when they published like Red-Liz, I thought that Scottie knew who Tom is like Red knew who Liz is. Oh, I thought this was the backdoor pilot... The promo for the next one looks good, now we know what all those BTS photos are of Tom working with Solomon, Rowan... and Scottie. So, my predictions is probably right, bad guys turned good. Tom was always doing something bad, maybe he wants finally some redemption, to do something good, so he joins that new taskforce with Scottie, Rowan and Solomon? Black ops all over the world would make him unavailable for TBL universum and it would give the impression that he didn't leave Agnes when Liz shows up in the finale, he just got a job in his profession?

But of course, I also don't know for sure if the spinoff is picked for a season, maybe they cancel it... who knows...
Maybe he does want redemption but I wonder why he would with Solomon, Scottie and Nez Rowan. Does he do it to get closer to them to nail Solomon for Liz's death or does he work with them because he wants too? That's the big question I think.
Old 05-08-2016, 09:00 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Maybe he does want redemption but I wonder why he would with Solomon, Scottie and Nez Rowan. Does he do it to get closer to them to nail Solomon for Liz's death or does he work with them because he wants too? That's the big question I think.
well, as I said, special task force doing black ops... or what that women (judge, forgot her name) said to Cooper about Rowan, she has special skills for some stuff that needed to be done, I doubt that FBI or some official agency would hire Tom...
Old 05-08-2016, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
well, as I said, special task force doing black ops... or what that women (judge, forgot her name) said to Cooper about Rowan, she has special skills for some stuff that needed to be done, I doubt that FBI or some official agency would hire Tom...
You mean Cynthia Panabaker. She obviously knows a lot more than she is saying. And no one would hire Tom no. Not an official government services.

I really wonder what the deal is with Rowan and Scottie.
Old 05-08-2016, 11:00 AM
Elite Fan

Thinking spin off, I think Red was setting it up when he told Scottie that Halcyon used to do good and never would have considered so thing like what they did. So maybe the spin off is her going back to that maybe to keep Red from killing her.

My whole thing is I see no way tom could ever work with Solomon and I don't see Red letting him live.

I will see how the next two episodes play out but I also don't see Red or Tom forgiving Scottie.
Old 05-10-2016, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't see Red and Tom forgiving Scottie either. So I really wonder who this spin-off is going to take off.
Old 05-10-2016, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, we already know (or at least it's been planned) that the spin-off will basically pit Tom against Solomon. And that Tom and Scottie may have the same kind of weird undefined relationship that Liz and Red had. Like, maybe she turns out to be his mother. Which is the strangest thing I've ever heard...
Old 05-11-2016, 05:45 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't see anything motherly about her even in the preview of her with Tom so I guess we will see
Old 05-11-2016, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know. She could be his mother. He doesn't know his real parents and they haven't had interaction yet so who knows what will come out of it.
Old 05-12-2016, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Here I am, finally... I honestly can't put too many of my thoughts in here because honestly I don't recall a lot of the episode because it was so bad IMO... It didn't even emotionally scratch the surface of me so it's all right away deleted again.

I'm so not okay with Aram being best buddies with Tom. WTH happened? And Tom giving Aram relationship advice, so OOC.

Tom in the post office in general. No, that's not the show I want to see... He doesn't belong there, he isn't FBI, he doesn't have a deal, he doesn't even have important information... He has nothing but a daughter which we didn't see at all. Right, she's taking care of herself and will be back at the end of the next season and look completely different (dejavu, that's been Hudson )

Cece, I agree with you that the introduction of Susan Hargrave was really bad and Famke didn't stand out for me.

Good to hear, too that you don't see this connection... Me neither. Nothing. Hm, we'll see if they somehow surprise us in tonights episode.

About the spin-off... I somehow doubt that Tom would be doing only good. I somehow got the impression that this team is doing whatever is needed to accomplish a goal. And I have a feeling that they, in contrast to the task force, would do whatever it takes and not stay by the books.

But Wild Pikachu, we have Red back! At least part of him and I loved that as well. His comment towards Hitchin was amazing.

And playing this mother/son card now? I doubt she's his mother... That would again be way too easy.
Old 01-29-2017, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Added this to the OP today. Hope you like it.