Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Lots of focus on Kaplan in this episode, I don't think Liz is dead and Kaplan and maybe the doctor are the only ones that know that. Hopefully she is protecting her and not working for the other side
Old 04-15-2016, 03:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Omg what a episode, i just finished watching . i was laughing when they were in the car with kaplan. I liked music and party light part during the emergency C-section i think it was sweet of Tom. I love the music through the episode, they choose nice ones. At the end Red looked really devastated. Can wait for next Thursday, how many episodes left to finish the season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
Lots of focus on Kaplan in this episode, I don't think Liz is dead and Kaplan and maybe the doctor are the only ones that know that. Hopefully she is protecting her and not working for the other side
I agree i think they both were involved.
Old 04-15-2016, 04:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Is it just me who think the way Liz died was ironic? She's an FBI agent,wasn't killed off in cross fire on the field, but died from giving birth to Tom's(a con man sent to spy on her) child . TPTb did take a cue from Shonda's soapy things. It works.
If Megan is not pregnant, I really want to know how they woud do with the storyline, if Keen2 is still getting married.

Killing off a main character hurts a show to some extent. I am positive Liz is not gone. Megan ,NBC, TPTb dont issue statement or explain why they write out the character as other shows did.So calm down. Maybe liz show up at the end of season three.
The writer of this ep tweeted "so far it seems like people are getting what we are trying to do."
Despite of Liz's death, part of the episode is silly,the flaws are covered by the shocking moment.
Old 04-16-2016, 06:29 AM
Master Fan

Hopefully there will be some confirmation if Liz is alive by the season finale
Old 04-16-2016, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I actually thin I am going to feel sorry for Tom and I never have but nobody deserves this. Become a father and a widower in one day.
I know what you mean. I really feel sorry for him as well. It must have been a shock for him, too and I'm curious to see how he'll deal with that.

Quote:
Maybe you're right. I just though there were so many people in that 'hospital' and that one of them knew it for example from the doctor and so Tom would know it also.
I agree with Miranda on that. I thought that he didn't know until Red arrived. I'm sure that Tom knew exactly that Red would be at Liz's side was she still alive. Red wouldn't have left her. Red's job was to protect Liz while Tom's job was to protect the baby which he had done the whole time. And Red, including Dembe, arriving back there at the 'hospital' he knew that she was gone. I honestly believe he didn't know before and I don't think it would have been okay for him to hear it over the phone. I loved that Red went there, he did go there because of Tom as well, I'm sure of that. Nobody should be on his own in such a situation. Nobody deserves that.

Hey Janice Great to have you here. And you know what's pretty cool? Your name reminds me of that one character that Red once locked in that closet. Her name was Janice as well Sorry, a bit OT, but I had to think of that moment.

Quote:
Yeah, I agree with you I think they both were involved
And yes, at the end of the season I really want to know if she really is dead or still alive! That they owe us.

Aga, great to hear that you loved the episode as well We all were really happy with it so far, huh? And this considering Liz is dead.

Quote:
Is it just me who think the way Liz died was ironic? She's an FBI agent,wasn't killed off in cross fire on the field, but died from giving birth to Tom's(a con man sent to spy on her) child . TPTb did take a cue from Shonda's soapy things. It works.
If Megan is not pregnant, I really want to know how they woud do with the storyline, if Keen2 is still getting married.
I didn't give it much thought but considering how she died it really is ironic. Although I wouldn't call it soapy because I still believe she isn't dead.
And what ifs I guess are not necessary anymore. She is pregnant, Liz was for now killed of. We have our result yet and it's now to move forward.
Old 04-16-2016, 08:57 PM
Supreme Fan

I think once Tom saw Red return, he knew Lizzie was gone -- Red would never have left Liz.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 04-17-2016, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
I think once Tom saw Red return, he knew Lizzie was gone -- Red would never have left Liz.
Yeah, my suspicion exactly... It's so sad, seeing Tom realizing that he's a widower now who has to raise that baby on his own. But really, I'm positive that you'll do such a great job. He can do it, he'll grow into that role really fast. I'm really looking forward to see that.
Old 04-18-2016, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Hopefully there will be some confirmation if Liz is alive by the season finale
I really hope there will be. But I have a feeling we have to wait until the season 4 finale cause they want to keep us waiting and guessing some longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
I think you are right. And of course based on the look on Red's face.
Old 04-18-2016, 09:54 AM
Elite Fan

So do you think Lizzie may have faked her death without telling Tom? Does tom think she's really dead?
Old 04-18-2016, 10:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
So do you think Lizzie may have faked her death without telling Tom? Does tom think she's really dead?
I think Tom would know that is if Liz was even in on the plan I believe she would tell Tom because she would know that if he believed she was dead that he probably would leave town with the baby and that she might not be able to find them when it was safe for her to come back she wouldn't take that chance .
Old 04-18-2016, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I really hope there will be. But I have a feeling we have to wait until the season 4 finale cause they want to keep us waiting and guessing some longer.
You don't really mean the season 4 finale, right?

Quote:
I somehow can't see this happening either... I think that she would have never left her little girl behind, never. Which kind of mother would do that to save her own skin? I simply can't see that happening.
Old 04-19-2016, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

I can't wait till the finale where hopefully we'll find out. How many more episodes till then??
Old 04-19-2016, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
You don't really mean the season 4 finale, right?
Sorry I meant the season 4 premiere.

Quote:
I can't wait till the finale where hopefully we'll find out. How many more episodes till then??
We are going to get 4 more episodes until the season finale. Episode 3x23 will be the season finale.
Old 04-19-2016, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I can't wait either, Janice

Quote:
Sorry I meant the season 4 premiere.
I don't think that we'll have to wait until the season 4 premiere. I'm sure they have to give us a hint at the end of the season. Just to make the Red/Liz fans stick around Otherwise I for example would be gone. But just one clue, one time mentioning that she might not be dead would be enough to draw me back in My vote's on the season 3 finale
Old 04-20-2016, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

^ My vote is the season 3 finale as well