Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2017, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is so cool Leo!

I really hope that they don't think all the Dutch people are like that! They seemed like a family from the 70's!
Old 07-08-2017, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Leo, so awesome that you got this far and that you really started to like the show I'm so happy to see you here again and to see you comment on the episode.

And damn it, I never even considered how stupid the betrayal of that Dutch family was You should laugh, most definitely!
Old 07-09-2017, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's still so crazy how they portrayed that Dutch family. It's ridiculous.
Old 07-09-2017, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

It indeed is ridiculous It's somehow comparable to all the German portrayals about us all being Nazis
Old 07-10-2017, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes that is exactly the same. A typical stereo type that is absolutely not true.
Old 07-11-2017, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's really funny... I'm wondering if that really is the way they see the rest of the world. In stereotypes.
Old 07-12-2017, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think a lot of people think in stereotypes but not everybody.
Old 07-12-2017, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

But giving the American population these stereotypes in tv shows even is annoying IMO
Old 09-23-2018, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

S E A S O N 3 R E - W A T C H

x

Since we're on Hiatus and since our show tends to give us more information than our brain can work through, it's time for our yearly re-watch!
This time it'll be season 3.

We'll go with o n e episode a week, because we've got a long hiatus coming.

I'll set up a new episode each S u n d a y, so enjoy this one for now and don't forget to discuss it with us!
Old 09-23-2018, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Seriously, we really need episodes like these two again. I just finished watching the episode and man, was it fantastic

First of all, I so loved Ressler in this one. Really everything he did was great, all his actions, all his talks, everything. Why couldn't they keep him that way exactly?

I don't even know where to start... The way they got their hands on the Director... Nice thing and a lot of team work required there. They did a great job and his face as soon as he entered the room and saw Red, priceless!

I'm really wondering what the Director thought... Did he really think that he would get our of it somehow? That the Cabal would really want him back and help him to get on his feet again. They simply got rid of them and as soon as he heard Hitchin announce him being part of the Cabal in the news and his face fall, priceless again!

Hitchin trying to call the assassination off. God, she was so smart to think of Ressler, at least something. And this was a really close call.

You know, I kind of can forgive Liz for being like 'But I will never be an agent again' because of her stating that it is fair. Yes, it indeed is fair because I think that's exactly what it was she did... She killed him, no matter what.

The final scene, God help me. Her face when she spots Red! I always get tears into my eyes! It's so touching and I sooooo love it!
Old 09-23-2018, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes part 2! Going to watch it tomorrow and yes we do need more episodes like these!
Old 09-23-2018, 11:27 AM
Elite Fan

I definitely love pt.2!!!!

Red getting everyone to work together to pull off the kidnapping. Him getting the deal for Liz!

When I did my re-watch of this episode, and Liz said she wasn't going to be an agent again, I did say, "Shut up and sign. You're not going to jail!"

The end where she see's him waiting for her, and she goes to him and they hug!! That was great!
Old 09-24-2018, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, she really has been whining about not being an agent again... What a mess... I really was wondering what she expected. To be cleared of anything? She very well knew she had killed Connolly. It was unbelievable. Glad though she realized it was fair.

The deal was fantastic and it was great to see Hitchin grumble.

Oh man, I am still so disappointed about Red with Hitchin in the end and I'm as well wondering what this was all about.
Old 09-24-2018, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes I think she really expected that Red was going to be able to pull off that she would be cleared of everything but she was so lucky that she got this offer and didn't have to go to jail. Any other person would have gone straight to jail.

The ending with the hug was amazing! She was genuinely happy to see him and I feel like that was one of the last times she was really genuine towards him.
Old 09-24-2018, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

I'm really happy the Director got dropped out of that plane! LOL! I did laugh when Red casually mentioned that the plane had been descending for a while! LOL!

Red getting in bed with the Cabal was not as shocking as I'm sure the writers intended it to be. It's Reddington. Of course he would want to get a seat at the table so he could eventually take over the Cabal. More power. More resources to use to protect Liz.