Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2015, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinedan (View Post)
Someone said that Tom held captive 4 months earased what he did to Liz. That's what they get from the writers.
Seriously? That is twisted. What Tom did was way worse. What she did was a repsonse to what he did to her. I am not saying that I agree with what she did but I can understand. It was wrong but she was in a dark place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Liz does know it because she was the one who figured out who Berlin got the names from and where Tom got them from
Thanks. There is so much to remember that this must have slipped my mind.
Old 05-05-2015, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Seriously? That is twisted. What Tom did was way worse. What she did was a repsonse to what he did to her. I am not saying that I agree with what she did but I can understand. It was wrong but she was in a dark place.
Same here... I don't approve what she has done because that really was bad, especially considering she is an FBI agent... But I understand why she did it. And no, that's not enough for him to his former sins to be erased. He murdered (that Liz didn't do), he betrayed her for years, he worked for Berlin, the person who tried to kill her, he gave Berlin the names even, hers as well...

No problem at all, Miranda
Old 05-05-2015, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tom got what he deserved. You really think that you can hurt her like that and she does nothing? Hell no. And for him to ask her to sail away with her? Seriously dude? You really expect her to go with you after everything you've done? Don't think so.
Old 05-05-2015, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Tom got what he deserved. You really think that you can hurt her like that and she does nothing? Hell no. And for him to ask her to sail away with her? Seriously dude? You really expect her to go with you after everything you've done? Don't think so.
I still think we'll see that... Sadly. And if we do I'll be done with her character, that's for sure. I wouldn't be able to forgive her that.
Old 05-05-2015, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I still think we'll see that... Sadly. And if we do I'll be done with her character, that's for sure. I wouldn't be able to forgive her that.
You seriously think Liz is gonna go with him? I don't believe that. We are frustrated with her at this point because of the bad decisions she is making but I am convinced that she is not gonna go with him. She knows that that is wrong.
Old 05-05-2015, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
You seriously think Liz is gonna go with him? I don't believe that. We are frustrated with her at this point because of the bad decisions she is making but I am convinced that she is not gonna go with him. She knows that that is wrong.
Yes, I can see her doing exactly that. I don't know, she's so messed up right now she would even do this... No matter what. It would be the worst decision she's ever made but I think it a possibility, really... And with her doing that I can see Red leaving or the other way around. Him leaving and her sailing away with Tom as a consequence.
Old 05-05-2015, 12:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think she's going to sail away too. That would be a huge cliffhanger.
Where is she going? Will she come back? What happens when the task force and Red find out she left with Tom?

I hate it, but I can see the writers doing it.
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist
Old 05-05-2015, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChellyChelle (View Post)
I think she's going to sail away too. That would be a huge cliffhanger.
Where is she going? Will she come back? What happens when the task force and Red find out she left with Tom?

I hate it, but I can see the writers doing it.
Chelly, wow, I don't know what to say... Nobody else besides you can even see that there is a possibility for that to happen. I'm really happy I'm not insane on my own here.

But really, by all that we got I think this is the most likely scenario for us to get in the finale.
Old 05-05-2015, 06:26 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I would be really surprised if Tom/Liz sailed off into the sunset together.
Old 05-05-2015, 07:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Liz does know it because she was the one who figured out who Berlin got the names from and where Tom got them from
In Season 1 finale, Liz told Red it’s Tom gave the task force list to Berlin after Meera was killed.

Quote:

I posted one of the writers Daniel Knauf’tweet on Diego/Megan thread. I think it’s his personal opinion.
Another writer Brandon Margolis’s tweets ,his opinions are not on behalf of the writing team

Quote:
I would hope most people recognize Tom's actions are impossible to defend. Saying he loves Liz doesn't erase what he did.
I can only speak for myself especially on Twitter. I replied to some well-articulated comments
Regardless of all the writers opinions, what happen on the show is up to the creator.
Jon Bokenkamp uses IMPLOSION to describe the finale.
I assume Liz would quit the FBI job.The taske force will be disbanded.
I saw some BTS photos of finale on tumblr.I don't know if Liz would sail away with Tom.It's a possibility.
I suppose it will pull a death trigger to the show.I hope Liz and Tom never come back.
The beginning of season 3 maybe they wake up in bed.What a parallelism with 1.01 pilot.

Last edited by sunshinedan; 05-05-2015 at 08:00 PM
Old 07-27-2015, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

2x20 | Quan Zhang
E P I S O D E DISCUSSION T H R E A D

The episode s y n o p s i s ;

Quote:
After decoding the information that is embedded in The Fulcrum, Red is determined to stop the imminent threat. Meanwhile, the task force discovers that deceased bodies of Chinese-American women are being smuggled out of the country under false identities. Liz continues to search for answers about her past after discovering a picture hidden in Red's secret flat.

The p r o m o ;

Discuss & Enjoy!
Old 07-28-2015, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

And this is the last episode discussion thread OP that I had to update!!!

Miranda, thanks so much again for all the work you put in it.

Quote:
I would be really surprised if Tom/Liz sailed off into the sunset together.
Right now I still could really laugh about me feeling so sure that this would happen in the finale. But hey, it almost did She was about to do that.
Old 07-28-2015, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome and thank you Kris for updating all of them. I know that was lots of work as well.

Half of it happened Kris. Tom sailed of in the sunset on his own.
Old 07-28-2015, 10:53 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I just can't wait to find out how they integrate him back into the group!!

It's actually much better that she's with Red right now. I think Red has way more resources at his disposal to help Liz stay out of jail.
Old 08-12-2015, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm really wondering how he'll be back in the play either... And all the scenarios I can thing off I don't like. So yeah, maybe they'll surprise me and somehow find a way to bring him back that I can live with.