Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2015, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMFG what just happened? I don't even know what to say.

Red told Liz about Tom, she gave him The Fulcrum and he got shot OMG this is one hell of a cliffhanger! Now the wait will be even longer! I did not expect that Red would tell Liz already about Tom. I was shocked and Liz reacted exactly the way I thought she would. She didn't let him explain. I am glad that we are back on The Fulcrum Sl again.

Tom and Liz. I don't know what to say. I am glad that they picked up where they left off in the last episode. The moment she opened the door to find Red and Dembe there was hmm. I expected there to be more but this is all why got and we saw in the promo already! Why on earth would she ask him for help? I mean seriously? Thank god the kiss was a goodbye kiss. I already thought so. So I am happy it wasn't anything more. I just really didn't expect her to give him the passports and that he told her that Red give him the passports. I was waiting for that moment to come cause I knew that he was gonna tell her sooner rather than later.

When Ressler and Liz where at Vannessa Cruz's mothers house and when Vanessa mother told Liz that some woman keep making the same mistakes with men. The look that Ressler gave Liz! It was priceless. You saw him thinking; Just like you!

Ressler finally got some more screentime on this episode. I was really happy to see that!

The moment between Cooper and Liz was very sweet. Her telling him that she was happy that he didn't have to use his cain anymore. It was such a small little moment but very important for their relationship imo.

Mr. Kaplan is back!! I was so exicted when I saw her name in the beginning of the episode! I was too bad that her scene was so small but at least we got to see her again!
Old 04-03-2015, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

does anyone else think tom was the one that shot red?
Old 04-03-2015, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by i never learn (View Post)
does anyone else think tom was the one that shot red?
I really hope it wasn't Tom. Because if it was him his fate is clear and he for sure wouldn't survive the season.
Old 04-04-2015, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

that was honestly my first thought. i hope it wasn't him either, but i highly doubt the writers can resuscitate tom's character now. i feel like the writers, in general, are having a hard time navigating what to even do with tom, liz and red. season one was so on point, but there is just such a disconnect between plots and characters this season. leading off with berlin was such a mistake, but tom just seems to be reoccurring because ryan is too good to let go of...
Old 04-04-2015, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope it's not Tom who shot Red. I think it might be someone hired by The Director or maybe it is the mysterious guy that Red had those phone calls with after he found his number in Fitch's safe. We don't know what happened to that guy.
Old 04-04-2015, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That was one hell of a episode , finally Red had to tell Liz the real truth .. Now we just need to know Red's business with Liz's dad . Please dont put Liz and tom back together .
I want to see ressler and Liz become a couple , that is one id ship hard

The whole double cross , Red knows something is up and delivers a great line. “You need to run Jasper. Run like the prairie wind because I’m coming for you. And when I find you I’m going to cut out that forked tongue of yours and deliver it to The Director myself.”

AWESOME! Jasper looks flustered. Red knows he is in trouble though and is about to get out of town when Liz calls and wants to meet.

Red, you should have listened to Dembe a few weeks ago when he told you to tell Liz the truth! Liz pulls out a case with the Fulcrum in it and tells Red to take it and leave her alone forever. Red wants a chance to explain but Liz does not want to hear it. “I just want this to stop, I want it all to stop.” Yes liz get this over with

Then all hell breaks loose Red is hit and it looks bad. The Alliance wasted no time coming after him! . Dembe also makes sure to grab the box containing The Fulcrum. T

Oh MY God hell of ep
Old 04-04-2015, 06:02 PM
Supreme Fan

Getting through this hiatus will be tough ... I want a new episode now!
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 04-05-2015, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by i never learn (View Post)
that was honestly my first thought. i hope it wasn't him either, but i highly doubt the writers can resuscitate tom's character now. i feel like the writers, in general, are having a hard time navigating what to even do with tom, liz and red. season one was so on point, but there is just such a disconnect between plots and characters this season. leading off with berlin was such a mistake, but tom just seems to be reoccurring because ryan is too good to let go of...
But it being him... Would it make any sense? What reason does he have to shoot Red, now that he seeks redemption? Besides, it would so screw his relationship with Lizzie again (if there is any at all ) when she finds out.

Miranda, I somehow never considered that strange guy. Maybe another storyline is developing which we don't know even about? We have no clue who that guy is or what he wants or who he works for or whatever. We really don't know anything.

Logan, great to see you around
And you being a Liz/Ressler shipper is even so much cooler

Quote:
“You need to run Jasper. Run like the prairie wind because I’m coming for you. And when I find you I’m going to cut out that forked tongue of yours and deliver it to The Director myself.”
Oh yes, one of the greatest lines of the episode.

Right now I guess nothing is going like Red was hoping it would be. I'm wondering if he realizes that he not only endangers himself but those near him. I doubt that Lizzie or Dembe for example are safe any longer.

Quote:
The moment between Cooper and Liz was very sweet. Her telling him that she was happy that he didn't have to use his cain anymore. It was such a small little moment but very important for their relationship imo.
This was such a short but beautiful moment since she's the only one knowing about his disease. And I guess now the question is answered weather Cooper knows that she knows about his tumor.
Old 04-05-2015, 03:46 PM
Supreme Fan

Loved Red's warning ... that was awesome.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 04-06-2015, 12:36 AM
Moderator Manager

So that ep has nothing to do with Tom vs. Red. I'm glad I didn't fuss over that trailer so much and the kiss was a goodbye one and nothing more. Always good to not be fussing over these trailers from now on.

The Blacklister was okay. Creepy which is what most of the Blacklisters are but she was good, leaving no trails for anyone to trace back to her. And she's alive too, and now being recruited (?) by Mr. Kaplan? Perhaps Red asked her to look for Vanessa?

I felt for Tom in this ep. I think he is sincere about starting over. I don't see Tom or Liz will exert effort to start a relationship at this point but I somehow still see Tom trying to observe from afar and protect Liz. I don't think he can be completely out of her life especially now that Tom still loves her. However, I don't see his SL fitting into these last few eps of the show now that the Director and the fulcrum SL is back on.

Red getting shot surprised me but I was more worried for Dembe than with Liz because Red is Dembe's big brother. Yes Red will live but what I'm looking forward to seeing is how Liz deals with this incident as well as how Dembe will cope. I figure Red will be in some "criminal" hospital where he probably got treated from the scars he got from the fire. He can't just go to a regular hospital. I LOL'd at some comments (elsewhere) I read where people are worried about Red not being badass for a bit (and just in bed recuperating) but we will probably be given awesome lines to live by.

It was great to see Mr. Kaplan back but I have no idea what they would want from Vanessa Cruz.

As for who shot Red, I have no idea. I don't think it's Tom. It's a bit OOC if it was him after that ep gave him a good redemption arc. I'm going to guess that it's probably the guy Red spoke to when he found the Presidential car or some other hired assassin by the Director or the Alliance seeing as Liz was giving the fulcrum to Red.

I have a feeling these last few eps will focus on the fulcrum SL and the Alliance. As well as touch on that mysterious guy Red spoke to on the phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
When Ressler and Liz where at Vannessa Cruz's mothers house and when Vanessa mother told Liz that some woman keep making the same mistakes with men. The look that Ressler gave Liz! It was priceless. You saw him thinking; Just like you!
I laughed at this scene. I feel like Donald was reacting in behalf of the D/L shippers.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-06-2015, 01:20 AM
Loyal Fan

The ep. was way better than the last one.It's involved with the fulcrum,the director,Alliance. The ending is sort of a cliffhanger which is not a real cliffhanger.Red def. won't be dead,but who shot him? Alliance,this seems plausible. Tom? I think it would be a possibility.since TPTB like keeping him around.He had his own storyline.
The kiss between Tom/Liz is unnecessary. Seems like Tom would be a new informant according to the SL built up for him.don't like him around Liz.He's toxic.
The blue car is sharp,how did Tom get it ?he stole it? Liz didn't say anything about it? Odd.
Old 04-06-2015, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
Loved Red's warning ... that was awesome.
Although the warning is for nothing now since he's badly injured and will for sure be tied to a hospital bed for a while.

Quote:
Always good to not be fussing over these trailers from now on.
I'm all with you! It wasn't even nearly a Tom vs. Red episode.

Quote:
The Blacklister was okay. Creepy which is what most of the Blacklisters are but she was good, leaving no trails for anyone to trace back to her. And she's alive too, and now being recruited (?) by Mr. Kaplan? Perhaps Red asked her to look for Vanessa?
I always assumed she was but with your question do you think it possible for her to acting of her own agenda?

Quote:
I LOL'd at some comments (elsewhere) I read where people are worried about Red not being badass for a bit (and just in bed recuperating) but we will probably be given awesome lines to live by.
I think it will be really interesting to see him like that for at least an episode... Even more than one maybe. Because now he's the one vulnerable, something that he isn't used to.

And don't forget, he told Dembe "Dembe, it's time to leave.". He wanted to disappear again and leave Liz behind. I'm wondering if that only was it since he didn't know back then that he'd have the Fulcrum or that he in general would leave, no matter if having it or not. Would he really just leave Lizzie behind?

Quote:
I have a feeling these last few eps will focus on the fulcrum SL and the Alliance. As well as touch on that mysterious guy Red spoke to on the phone.
Yeah, me, too And I can't wait for it.

Quote:
The kiss between Tom/Liz is unnecessary. Seems like Tom would be a new informant according to the SL built up for him.don't like him around Liz.He's toxic.
I really hope that's not true. I still hope that none of the bureau would ever consider Tom being an informant as well. Oh, that would so suck and really overthrow the order in the team and everything...
Old 04-06-2015, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
I want to see ressler and Liz become a couple , that is one id ship hard
Great to see you here Logan. Another Ressler and Liz shipper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)

Miranda, I somehow never considered that strange guy. Maybe another storyline is developing which we don't know even about? We have no clue who that guy is or what he wants or who he works for or whatever. We really don't know anything.
No we don't have a clue about who that guy is. If it really is the mysterious guy who shot Red he might have done because Red didn't show up for their phone call appointment. I really don't know, there any so many people that want to shoot Red. this hiatus is going to be too long!!

Quote:

This was such a short but beautiful moment since she's the only one knowing about his disease. And I guess now the question is answered weather Cooper knows that she knows about his tumor.
I don't think that Cooper knows. Charlene asked Liz to not say anything to anybody not even to Cooper. Otherwise they could have talked about it right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I felt for Tom in this ep. I think he is sincere about starting over. I don't see Tom or Liz will exert effort to start a relationship at this point but I somehow still see Tom trying to observe from afar and protect Liz. I don't think he can be completely out of her life especially now that Tom still loves her. However, I don't see his SL fitting into these last few eps of the show now that the Director and the fulcrum SL is back on.
I agree. I think he really wants to start over. I think he doesn't know how to do it and I bet he wants Liz her help with that. I just really hope that she ment it when she said that that kiss their shared was goodbye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I laughed at this scene. I feel like Donald was reacting in behalf of the D/L shippers.
Oh yes he was! I really believe he is a D/L shipper!

Last edited by Miranda; 04-06-2015 at 05:32 AM
Old 04-06-2015, 06:27 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

I really hope that's not true. I still hope that none of the bureau would ever consider Tom being an informant as well. Oh, that would so suck and really overthrow the order in the team and everything...
According to the synopsi of 219, I suppose they are building that way.I don't see how Tom stay on the show besides his the lingering feelings with Liz.If Liz did not come to his help,how did he have screen time? This is why I am suspicious he might be the one that fired the shot,because he'd been hired by the director or Alliance.Otherwise,it's time for him to get off the show to start over with a boat
Old 04-06-2015, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

You know what I was wondering about? How did that guy (if it was a guy) know that Red would meet Lizzie there? I guess it's a person that somehow knows about Lizzie working with Red or even knowing that they are closer than just that work relationship. The only way they could have found Red is through Lizzie I think. She might have been followed. So who knows about Lizzie? Maybe we can break down the list of names with that.

Quote:
ccording to the synopsi of 219, I suppose they are building that way.I don't see how Tom stay on the show besides his the lingering feelings with Liz.If Liz did not come to his help,how did he have screen time? This is why I am suspicious he might be the one that fired the shot,because he'd been hired by the director or Alliance.Otherwise,it's time for him to get off the show to start over with a boat
Yeah, that's what I fear as well... But I still can't see it being official somehow. I can see it just being Lizzie and it being illegal. I don't think Tom would be valuable enough to be worth such a deal with the government... It was so hard to get Red that deal so why do it for Tom? I can't see that happening.